Easter Bunny Babies

:wacko: lol it still baffles me, it seems to have stopped at the moment

I'm gonna buy some cheapo tests from ebay I think, and then if I start getting lines then I'll buy a frer

:wacko: lol it still baffles me, it seems to have stopped at the moment

I'm gonna buy some cheapo tests from ebay I think, and then if I start getting lines then I'll buy a frer

thats a gd idea means u canny test untl they arrive haah

:rofl:

I'm gonna try and not get too worked up though, just in case lol

have you got your vitamins you can take? the ones you said had b6 in them? that might give a bit of extra help :thumbup:

I have a habit of when I symptom spot, I somehow manage to talk myself into believing that I'm definitely pregnant. And I don't want to do it this time around because I feel like I've got more of a chance and if it turns out that I'm not, I think I'll be more gutted if I get worked up about it

have you got your vitamins you can take? the ones you said had b6 in them? that might give a bit of extra help :thumbup:

I have a habit of when I symptom spot, I somehow manage to talk myself into believing that I'm definitely pregnant. And I don't want to do it this time around because I feel like I've got more of a chance and if it turns out that I'm not, I think I'll be more gutted if I get worked up about it

yeh just took my multi vit and my folic acid so any pottential beasny is having help

I've got folic acid up at ours :dohh: should have collected it yesterday lol

I'll start taking it again :thumbup:

why is it everytime I eat at the moment, no matter what I eat, I feel queasy 10 minutes later ... :wacko: maybe I've got a tummy bug :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->