Easter Bunny Babies

lol it's that cheap wine you had :winkwink:

I think I might watch some more Glee today ... well either that or Gilmore Girls :happydance:

lol it's that cheap wine you had :winkwink:

I think I might watch some more Glee today ... well either that or Gilmore Girls :happydance:

im gonna pma window shop lol ben appolagised to me yesterdya for the other thing:cloud9: but did say if i wont do that i at least have to get tipsy so i relax and wee get some :winkwink:

:hugs: I'm glad he apologised hun

I've decided that I WILL be having this buggy when we have a babba ... it's called the Tako Jumper :D the only problem I have with it, is the you can't seem to have the stroller facing you :wacko:

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 2
:hugs: I'm glad he apologised hun

I've decided that I WILL be having this buggy when we have a babba ... it's called the Tako Jumper :D the only problem I have with it, is the you can't seem to have the stroller facing you :wacko:

thats a nice pram is that the one from ebay?

I love the obaby zezu ones :) and they seem quite cheap too, but have decent reviews on kiddicare :thumbup:

this one :thumbup:

absolutely love it, it does the parent facing stroller mode, got the pram and then the carseat is extra, but you can get the whole system on ebay for £280 :thumbup:

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 1
this one :thumbup:

absolutely love it, it does the parent facing stroller mode, got the pram and then the carseat is extra, but you can get the whole system on ebay for £280 :thumbup:

thats a really good price lol we are sat arguing over buggies:haha: all the ones ive chosen he doesnt like says they aint sturdy enough:dohh:

we both really liek this one not this colour tho

Attachments

• BUGGY.jpg
    BUGGY.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
I love the plain black or black and white buggies because it means you can accesorize it with any colour you want :thumbup:

I love the plain black or black and white buggies because it means you can accesorize it with any colour you want :thumbup:

yeh thats a good point think i might ask ben for a trip to toys r us to test drive some more porams lol

i really like this one too

Attachments

• Condor-4S-purple-black_2.jpg
    Condor-4S-purple-black_2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Condor-4S-purple-black_1.jpg
    Condor-4S-purple-black_1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 496be508d2.jpg
    496be508d2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
lol it was such a weird feeling, and am quite sure I've never had it before

how likely is it do you think? that I didn't ov while we were away like I think I did? I'm not getting all depressed, just curious lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->