Easter Bunny Babies

lol it was such a weird feeling, and am quite sure I've never had it before

how likely is it do you think? that I didn't ov while we were away like I think I did? I'm not getting all depressed, just curious lol :blush:

id say not very bt you know your body more then i do hun i think you have defo ovd but i couldnt tell you when it was lol

hmmmmm I've just done an opk, it's not positive, but it is quite a bit darker than the one I did last night ... maybe there's just too much ink in it :wacko: I just wanna keep an eye on things over the next few days, just in case I do ov on cd 27 like my ticker says ...

I think I have ovd already, all the signs point to it, and my cm is definitely still white and cloudy, but I'd like to keep an eye on things :dohh:

hmmmmm I've just done an opk, it's not positive, but it is quite a bit darker than the one I did last night ... maybe there's just too much ink in it :wacko: I just wanna keep an eye on things over the next few days, just in case I do ov on cd 27 like my ticker says ...

I think I have ovd already, all the signs point to it, and my cm is definitely still white and cloudy, but I'd like to keep an eye on things :dohh:

yeh just cover ur basis:thumbup: i got no bloody tv signal and bens gone out so cant get it back as no idea hoe to do it lol

:grr: hope he comes back soon so you can sort it out hun ...

this is what I've just got

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0021-4.jpg

I'd only held wee in for a couple of hours, tops, going to try and wait until 16.00 and then test again ...

the lighting in this room doesn't really do it justice ... next one I do, I'll wait and take a pic in the bathroom cos the lighting is better in there ...

would be so amazing if it was the start of a bfp :cloud9:

I'd only held wee in for a couple of hours, tops, going to try and wait until 16.00 and then test again ...

the lighting in this room doesn't really do it justice ... next one I do, I'll wait and take a pic in the bathroom cos the lighting is better in there ...

would be so amazing if it was the start of a bfp :cloud9:

fxd for yo:happydance: it defo aint ov as u have had that

if it carries on like this and af arrives, I'll get the dr to run some tests for me ... it defo wasn't fmu, and I'd gone again before that one :blush:

:happydance:

if it carries on like this and af arrives, I'll get the dr to run some tests for me ... it defo wasn't fmu, and I'd gone again before that one :blush:

:happydance:

yeh i would too as multiple times of dark opks can signal pcos

have already been tested for that, but might get them to repeat the tests again for me ...

I'm kinda excited :blush:

have already been tested for that, but might get them to repeat the tests again for me ...

I'm kinda excited :blush:

i am too for you :happydance:

ben just said we can go look in toys r suu one day and see the bugggy i really like:happydance:

ahhhhh :happydance: I'm so excited for you :D

I think we'll probably go for the o baby zezu from ebay that comes with the car seat too for £280 :happydance:

I think I watched too much Glee last night ... I had a weird dream about Matthew Morrison - Mr Schue :wacko: :blush:

ahhhhh :happydance: I'm so excited for you :D

I think we'll probably go for the o baby zezu from ebay that comes with the car seat too for £280 :happydance:

I think I watched too much Glee last night ... I had a weird dream about Matthew Morrison - Mr Schue :wacko: :blush:

make sure you check the car seat is a good one with side impact etc lol im a safety freak:haha: i have to admit minus his curly hair he is quite yum lol

yeah Chris has been on about stuff like that too ... see I could just get the normal one from kiddicare for £280 and then get a really decent car seat for when we need it :thumbup:

I'm yucky and sweaty now, I've just been doing this :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJ4l-hTkcs

yeah Chris has been on about stuff like that too ... see I could just get the normal one from kiddicare for £280 and then get a really decent car seat for when we need it :thumbup:

I'm yucky and sweaty now, I've just been doing this :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJ4l-hTkcs

lol i cant do that i tried was too hard and i have nilch rhytem lol

I don't have rhythm either, but I could do with trying to get fit either for while beanie ie snuggled in or ready for one to snuggle in :thumbup:

I don't have rhythm either, but I could do with trying to get fit either for while beanie ie snuggled in or ready for one to snuggle in :thumbup:

lol yeh same here but dont wanna looka wally dancing or trying to dance and falling over hah

ahhh don't get me started, well it was me starting on about it lol, I'm trying so hard with this diet again, but I really fancy some good old fashioned junk food :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->