Easter Bunny Babies

This is what I've been buying :blush:

this sleepsuit in newborn

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Baby%20and%20Bump%20Signatures%20made%20by%20me/Picture3.png

this outfit in 0 - 3 months

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Baby%20and%20Bump%20Signatures%20made%20by%20me/Picture4.png

these sleepsuits in 0 - 3 months

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Baby%20and%20Bump%20Signatures%20made%20by%20me/Picture5.png

and these 3 sleepsuits up to 1 month old

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Baby%20and%20Bump%20Signatures%20made%20by%20me/Picture6.png

:cloud9:

and I'm in two minds about whether to go for this one or not ... it's in size 0 - 3 months too and I've fallen in love with it

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/Baby%20and%20Bump%20Signatures%20made%20by%20me/Picture7.png

Omg loving the baby clothes emmy! They are gorgeous. You got them yet?

Great news about the fs mumanddad. If you need any advice or you have any questions about it all, feel free to ask.
What other tests are you having done?
xx

the first post I did I've won all those auctions ... the zebra one I've put a bid on for £1.25, it'll probably go up a bit, but I've completely fallen in love with it :cloud9:

I'm going to buy myself a little storage box and keep them all in there ...

Just need to find some man utd stuff now and Chris will be happy :rofl:

lol, with us it would have to be newcastle, that's who Mike supports.
They're really cute hun
xxx

hey ladies feel absalute shit cant eat anything makes me wanna heave feel super weak and just yuck top that off with very painfull af and its a merry christmas to me:cry:

I've spoken to Chris about us buying little bits and pieces in as and when they go on sale, and he reckons if it'll save us money in the long run then that's what we should do ...

I'm just a bit scared that I'll buy things and we won't have a lo to put it all to good use :(

hey ladies feel absalute shit cant eat anything makes me wanna heave feel super weak and just yuck top that off with very painfull af and its a merry christmas to me:cry:

ohhhhh hun :(

I really hope af eases up on you soon and you feel better sooner rather than later :hugs:

I've spoken to Chris about us buying little bits and pieces in as and when they go on sale, and he reckons if it'll save us money in the long run then that's what we should do ...

I'm just a bit scared that I'll buy things and we won't have a lo to put it all to good use :(

Aw hun you will! I know it's hard but give it time
xxx

Thank you hun im having more hormone tests at the minute becauae i have been doing loads to try up them lol...

Matt thinks we should have sex upside down and eat a banana and that is the cure for infertility.. If only it was that easy (matt had a weird sence of humour)

xxx

Yeah ... it's got to happen [-o<

I know I do this, but I don't know about anyone else ...

Do you go through times when you're full of pma and can face absolutely anything and you're determined to get there? And then there's other times when you just get fed up of everything going against you and wonder if it'll ever happen?

That's part of the reason why I've got those sleepsuits today, to give myself a bit of extra pma because the past couple of days I've just wondered if it'll ever happen :(

But then if I think about it logically, I think that might have more to do with af being here than anything else :rofl:

xxx

Yeah ... it's got to happen [-o<

I know I do this, but I don't know about anyone else ...

Do you go through times when you're full of pma and can face absolutely anything and you're determined to get there? And then there's other times when you just get fed up of everything going against you and wonder if it'll ever happen?

That's part of the reason why I've got those sleepsuits today, to give myself a bit of extra pma because the past couple of days I've just wondered if it'll ever happen :(

But then if I think about it logically, I think that might have more to do with af being here than anything else :rofl:
Oh definitely. Some days I'm really excited and think any week now I'll get a bfp and then other times I'm crying all day because I think it will never happen.
Just think in a year, we could do a meet because we all have LO :cloud9:
xxx

yeah I think we should :happydance:

I think we should arrange to have a meet up next year regardless of what happens :thumbup:

Oh definitely! Could do it around Oct time?
xxx

Yeah that would be so cool :D

I've never gone to a meet, so would be cool to get together with you lovely ladies :)

I think, however low I feel at the moment, I'll feel loads better once these sleep suits arrive, once I don't have to take soy again this cycle, and once I start doing my opks. It's just a matter of time and I'll be completely hyper again :rofl:

Nah, I've never been to a meet either. I'm super super shy though. Hopefully I'll be okay by then, I'll have been talking to you all for long enough!
xx

yeah I'm kinda shy too when meeting people for the first time :blush:

anyhoo ladies, I'm going to head off to bed, my eyes are closing on me lol, fingers crossed I get more than 2 hours of sleep tonight :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->