Easter Bunny Babies

and at this mo in time id rather be pregnant and become a mummy then have a hol lol

:hugs: or ask for holiday vouchers for birthdays etc ... it doesn't matter how long you save hun, you'll get there in the end :thumbup:

I'm gonna use it as another incentive for losing my weight :)

:hugs: or ask for holiday vouchers for birthdays etc ... it doesn't matter how long you save hun, you'll get there in the end :thumbup:

I'm gonna use it as another incentive for losing my weight :)

we will go one day lol hes promised we will make it to disneyworld when we have kids

I'd prefer to be pregnant and be a mummy too :( ... but Chris decided we needed a little treat, something to look forward to, and somewhere we could possibly go as a first family holiday

I'd prefer to be pregnant and be a mummy too :( ... but Chris decided we needed a little treat, something to look forward to, and somewhere we could possibly go as a first family holiday

yeh:) our first fam hol will prob be sumwhere like spain or holand lol or cornwall haha then ben can fish

Chris wants to go to portaventura once we've had kids and they're a bit older, he's a big kid himself lol

is that the one in spain? i feel so ruff today my throat is really sore and ry and my head if thribbing

yeah that's the one in Spain, but it's so expensive to book, it's crazy :dohh:

hope you're feeling better soon hun :hugs:

hehe we looking at hols to florida for next year october timeish so we can start putting lil bits of money away and ben will do some designs hehe

:hugs: that would be so amazing hun, would love to go to Florida :D

:hugs: that would be so amazing hun, would love to go to Florida :D

its cheeper for us to get flights then pay for a villa and can go for 3 weeks if we have the money for it plus would go from the uk as its less flight time from here its 13 hours from the uk its on 9

oooohhhh go for it hun if you can get enough money together :thumbup: I'd love 3 weeks away :D

roll on tomorrow morning, am so excited for testing again :happydance:

oooohhhh go for it hun if you can get enough money together :thumbup: I'd love 3 weeks away :D

roll on tomorrow morning, am so excited for testing again :happydance:

we gonna start ssaving and the money from his designs will go in the hol fund hehe i WILL get my hol and i can take my ikkle babab to see mikey mouse and eeyore:cloud9: i soooo recon it will be darker tomoz

ahhhhhh I really hope you're right :thumbup: it's really exciting to think the test might be darker tomorrow :happydance:

Chris wants to go to the Paris Disneyland, he loves France ... you'll probably get there before me and Chris do so (what with us heading back to Turkey) take lots and lots of piccies :D

ahhhhhh I really hope you're right :thumbup: it's really exciting to think the test might be darker tomorrow :happydance:

Chris wants to go to the Paris Disneyland, he loves France ... you'll probably get there before me and Chris do so (what with us heading back to Turkey) take lots and lots of piccies :D

it costs just as much for a week in disney land paris as it does for 2 weeks in florida lol

see what's making us choose Turkey is that we saw a family with quite a young baby, and the facilities we saw were quite good :)

disneyland would be so amazing, it seems like such a magical place :D

see what's making us choose Turkey is that we saw a family with quite a young baby, and the facilities we saw were quite good :)

disneyland would be so amazing, it seems like such a magical place :D

i went to florida in 2002 my firnd took me with them loved every minuite well almost every min lol had a tooth absess for half of it and had to have a trip to the dentist defo recomend inssurance! lol we went on a cruise to the bahamas and stayed the night in a well popsh hotel swam with dolphins then cruise back:cloud9:

oooohhhh sounds fantastic :thumbup:

we rented a private boat for a day while we were there, I think there's some piccies on fb ... it was such an amazing day :cloud9:

oooohhhh sounds fantastic :thumbup:

we rented a private boat for a day while we were there, I think there's some piccies on fb ... it was such an amazing day :cloud9:

we reasearching now lol found price of flight roughly 1600 for us and a baby return

oooohhhhh that's not bad hun :thumbup:

what time of year are you looking at going hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->