Easter Bunny Babies

:rofl:

I think when we get pregnant, I'm going to start stocking up on stuff like nappies, wipes etc straight away

lol and wipes too ... they're quite expensive, depending on where you buy them from

lol and wipes too ... they're quite expensive, depending on where you buy them from

ur not ment to use baby wipes on newborns until they are a bit older its warm watter and cotton woll your ment to use

today's is the bottom test, is it just me or does it look a smidgen darker? :happydance:

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
:dohh: I thought you weren't meant to use opks with fmu because the lh builds up overnight

:dohh: I thought you weren't meant to use opks with fmu because the lh builds up overnight

pregnacy hormones are best in the am lol its all so confusing i never slept just rested my eyes now watchign bgsy maolne lol

ooohhhh might have to try one tomorrow morning then and see what happens :happydance:

it's absolutely boiling here :wacko:

ooohhhh might have to try one tomorrow morning then and see what happens :happydance:

it's absolutely boiling here :wacko:

really?? lol in wales? haha i have such bad cramp in my lower belly dont think af will be far away

:hugs: I'll keep my fingers crossed hun

yeah it's pretty warm, just gonna have a shower then will be back :)

ohhhhh hun :( :hugs: please don't give up hope ...

if I can keep hope, then am sure you can too :hugs: I'm rooting for you

it's understandable to be worried about it hun ... I'm still worried that I've missed ov again :dohh:

I'll keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

it's understandable to be worried about it hun ... I'm still worried that I've missed ov again :dohh:

I'll keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

thank you:) im tryna do a sig for sumone yet have NO ideas what so ever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"