Easter Bunny Babies

awwwww bless ya hun, I really, really hope af stays away :hugs:

I've just done this :blush: do you think it's any darker than the others hun? it seems to be a little darker to me, but it also seems like there wasn't as much ink in it because the control line wasn't as dark as normal :dohh:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0027-2.jpg

awwwww bless ya hun, I really, really hope af stays away :hugs:

I've just done this :blush: do you think it's any darker than the others hun? it seems to be a little darker to me, but it also seems like there wasn't as much ink in it because the control line wasn't as dark as normal :dohh:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0027-2.jpg

i cant really tell hun it lookes a tad lighter to me fro here can u compare it with the others?

Scamp-I'd love to join in ...

I have been ttc since July 2010, I have only had two BFP's which were from the same cycle and ended in a miscarriage or what they call a chemical pregnancy last October. We were so elated with the news and to have it ripped from us so quickly was devastating.

I have had my Jenny Renny reading which told me I'd get my BFP in March but dammit I am determined to get one before then and prove her wrong! But if it is to be March and she's miraculously right, I'll have an easter bunny baby with all of you as well! Today I am on CD9 and just began OPK's yesterday. I bought the 20 pack as to give me a better idea when I ovulate...using 7 tests just isn't enough when your cycle isn't always on the dot regular. I have also been faithfully using the BBT method since CD1...I have been in the 97 range since and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can somehow see that I am at least ovulating...I have heard that sometimes after a mc you don't for awhile and that would be hard to know. I at least want to know that my body is doing what it needs to to at least attempt a pregnancy!

Anyway..now that I've given too much info...please add me! :)

Best of luck and baby dust
Olive

here you go hun ... looking at it close to the others it does look a tad lighter :dohh:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/opks3.jpg

hi olive :hi:

welcome to the loopy thread lol, good luck with getting your bfp :thumbup:

I have been ttc since July 2010, I have only had two BFP's which were from the same cycle and ended in a miscarriage or what they call a chemical pregnancy last October. We were so elated with the news and to have it ripped from us so quickly was devastating.

I have had my Jenny Renny reading which told me I'd get my BFP in March but dammit I am determined to get one before then and prove her wrong! But if it is to be March and she's miraculously right, I'll have an easter bunny baby with all of you as well! Today I am on CD9 and just began OPK's yesterday. I bought the 20 pack as to give me a better idea when I ovulate...using 7 tests just isn't enough when your cycle isn't always on the dot regular. I have also been faithfully using the BBT method since CD1...I have been in the 97 range since and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can somehow see that I am at least ovulating...I have heard that sometimes after a mc you don't for awhile and that would be hard to know. I at least want to know that my body is doing what it needs to to at least attempt a pregnancy!

Olive

hey hun so sorry about your loss i know exactly what you felt i have had 4 chemichals that we know of :nope: fingers crossed we both get our bfp sooon:hugs:

here you go hun ... looking at it close to the others it does look a tad lighter :dohh:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/opks3.jpg

hmmm i honesty cant tell hun but im gonna tell u to lay of the opks lol b4 u drive urself insane:hugs:

:blush: it's just what with not getting a definite positive while we were away, but knowing me I missed the surge ...

my hpts should be arriving later in the week :happydance:

:blush: it's just what with not getting a definite positive while we were away, but knowing me I missed the surge ...

my hpts should be arriving later in the week :happydance:

yayyyyyyyy my boobys are soooper dooper sore:dohh:

Congrats on losing half a kg :)
It will be your turn soon hun :hugs:
xx
:cry:

just got back from the dr's and thankfully have managed to lose half a kg, which is pretty good :thumbup:

but I got there and the waiting room was full of babies :( apparently monday afternoon's is baby clinic time. and there was a little newborn boy who was crying, and crying, and crying. and I sat there in the waiting room, tears filling my eyes, just wishing it was my turn and completely blaming myself for us not getting pregnant yet :cry:

so when the nurse called me through she could tell I was upset and asked what was wrong, and I just couldn't stop crying :(

it's not fair, we all want this so badly yet we have to wait and pray that one day we'll be lucky enough to get that elusive bfp ... but when's it going to be our turn??? I'm fed up of waiting, surely we've waited long enough??? :cry:

Olive

Hey hun :wave: Of course i'll add you :)
Sorry to hear about the chemicals :hug:
x

My boobs have been super sore as well. They were when I was preg so it could be a good sign for you hun.
For me I think af is nearly here :happydance: Can finally start again
x

My boobs have been super sore as well. They were when I was preg so it could be a good sign for you hun.
For me I think af is nearly here :happydance: Can finally start again
x

yayyyy for af :happydance: cant beleive i just said that haha. im not sre what it is with me all things i get af wise are also preg symptoms so who knows:shrug:

Congrats on losing half a kg :)
It will be your turn soon hun :hugs:
xx

I don't think it would have bothered me too much if I'd known it was going to be baby clinic. It was just the shock of walking it to a room full of babies and one little guy crying his eyes out :(

i still see u with ur liltte boy xmas morning dressed as mummys little xmas pud fast asleep in your arms while chris opens his pressys:cloud9:

I can't remember ever being this emotional when it came to the end of a cycle :blush:

I'm just keeping everything crossed that it's a good sign.

Just a waiting game now :)
x

could always try parlsy tea to bring her on

I'm supposed to be waiting 6 weeks but I really can't wait until Feb so the later the better. The nurse doing the scan said my body would be ready in a week or so but for me mentally I need to wait. Just going to let things happen naturally :thumbup: And I'll be starting as soon as next af comes :happydance:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->