Easter Bunny Babies

I'm wishing and hoping that you're right hun [-o< I'm going to check it again later when we get back from town ... and might do another opk this afternoon, just in case (have got a pack of 30 on their way to me in the next couple of days)

pizza sounds sooooooo yummy, but I don't wanna eat before my appointment at the drs, so Chris is treating me to lunch once we're done because we couldn't get a table on my birthday last week :happydance:

where you off to?

I think we'll just be going to wetherspoons, but I'm happy cos it'll just be me and Chris for a change :happydance: no idea what I'm having yet though :dohh:

I've tried googling yellow cm, but all that comes back is about infections :dohh:

I think we'll just be going to wetherspoons, but I'm happy cos it'll just be me and Chris for a change :happydance: no idea what I'm having yet though :dohh:

I've tried googling yellow cm, but all that comes back is about infections :dohh:

hmmm could be the start of one? when i have infection tho the first thing i notice is the itchyness then the smell sorry tmi but smells of mouldy water doc told me was thrus so gave me tabs, then didnt go away so gave me antibiotics for bacterial vaginosis then it came back and i took balance active what seems to keep it at bay until af is due

there's been no itchiness or smell, so am pretty sure it isn't an infection ...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/45182-yellow-cm.html

:happydance: so it's not uncommon, yay ... just gotta keep my fingers crossed now and just wait for either af or bfp to show

I just thought I was a weirdo that was getting icky cm but no infection :blush:

I just thought I was a weirdo that was getting icky cm but no infection :blush:

lol well i didndt wanna say:haha: joke nah ur not weird its v common apparently

i had a dream last night that i had a scan very early on and there was a tiny blob with a beating heart on the screen:cloud9: i think that dream if af apears this month il be very very down as felt so real can even remember the meausrements and what not:cloud9:

ohhhh hun :( :hugs: I haven't had a dream like that yet so can only imagine what it must feel like :(

ohhhh hun :( :hugs: I haven't had a dream like that yet so can only imagine what it must feel like :(

was amazing even had the dates etc but c ant remember them lol was just a tiny little blob yet fell in love with it

:hugs: it may be a sign of things to come hun .... really hope it is

there's always a first time hun :hugs:

I'm getting proper aches on my left boob, just on the top part and down the side too :wacko:

:rofl: sometimes ... I'll say they're fun if it's a little beany snuggling down :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->