Easter Bunny Babies

:wacko: see saying that I'd assume you were further on than ff is showing :dohh:

hmmmmm, not too sure what else to suggest :wacko:

got to get changed for my dr's appointment :)

:cry:

just got back from the dr's and thankfully have managed to lose half a kg, which is pretty good :thumbup:

but I got there and the waiting room was full of babies :( apparently monday afternoon's is baby clinic time. and there was a little newborn boy who was crying, and crying, and crying. and I sat there in the waiting room, tears filling my eyes, just wishing it was my turn and completely blaming myself for us not getting pregnant yet :cry:

so when the nurse called me through she could tell I was upset and asked what was wrong, and I just couldn't stop crying :(

it's not fair, we all want this so badly yet we have to wait and pray that one day we'll be lucky enough to get that elusive bfp ... but when's it going to be our turn??? I'm fed up of waiting, surely we've waited long enough??? :cry:

:cry:

just got back from the dr's and thankfully have managed to lose half a kg, which is pretty good :thumbup:

but I got there and the waiting room was full of babies :( apparently monday afternoon's is baby clinic time. and there was a little newborn boy who was crying, and crying, and crying. and I sat there in the waiting room, tears filling my eyes, just wishing it was my turn and completely blaming myself for us not getting pregnant yet :cry:

so when the nurse called me through she could tell I was upset and asked what was wrong, and I just couldn't stop crying :(

it's not fair, we all want this so badly yet we have to wait and pray that one day we'll be lucky enough to get that elusive bfp ... but when's it going to be our turn??? I'm fed up of waiting, surely we've waited long enough??? :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: wll be ur turn next hun

:hugs: it's crap isn't it?

I think I shocked the nurse earlier when I burst into tears :dohh:

just spoken to my best mate on the phone and she put on her little girl lushay whos not long trned 2 and she was going to me"hello where ar you? " i said im in germany you have to come on an airplane to see me one day with mummy she replied "whyy i hold baba melia ok bye bye":cloud9:

i am so scared of af showing this month i think it will hit me like a ton of brikcs after the dream last night and actualy catching ovhttps://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/BJ_BOBBI_JO9/Emotions%20feelings%20moods%20related/42.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->