April 26

April 27

April 28

April 29

April 30
:happydance:Katie Potatie:bfp:
Hopethisyear

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Don't know my date yet but wanted to get on board...

Thanks Galvan! I'm going to test (?) on April 4..
Love the thread design and title. :)

Marking. cd1 for me. Have been staying away, kind of pissed/bummed about my last cycle.
Better luck this month girls!

Ugh...sorry Kayotic. :hugs: It's tough, but let your tears and anger out and try again! We have all been there, for realzzzz.....

:hugs: Kayotic. I was so bummed last cycle.

This is our last TTC month until IVF. I will TTC this month, but after this we will NTNP until we save for IVF.

Hi ladies!

:witch: has just left, hopefully to not return for 9 mos. My HSG is Weds am. Unfortunately we're expecting snow of indeterminate amounts Tuesday night into Weds. My appointment is 52 miles away (near work) and I can't reschedule this cycle because they are booked solid. So fingers crossed I'm able to get there.

I'm going to work right after the test, so I'm really hoping I won't be too crampy!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend :)

Ugh. I'm not quite sure of my O date so put me down for the 4th (on the later side). Praying for a happier month for everyone with lots of BFPs.

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks!

Hello again ladies I'll take 4/11/14 please. If no BFP this month we are going to go for another iui! Babydust to all!

You are all added. If I missed someone, tell me. My mind is slow today. LOL

AFm, I think AF is finally getting ready to leave. She was o where near as heavy as the past few days today so FX she is gone. I had spotting that was kind of iffy between spotting and light flow for a few days before I had heavy flow. I am not sure if I would count any of those as AF. I always get EWCM the day before O and the day of O so I will just definitely start watching for that starting on what wouold have been CD 9-10 if I had counted AF as when my spotting got heavier.

I didn't get any OPKs while in TX last weekend, and it is almost impossible to find them here in Mexico. When you do find them, they are ridiculously expensive (15-20USd for a box of 3) so I will just go by CM and temping this month.

I was going to start the HCG diet this month, btu decided against it. We decided to TTC. So, I am going to go partially Paleo. I am going to stop all starches and sugars. I will replace sugar with splenda in my coffee. And will stop all sodas and other sugar filled drinks. I had my fair share of Vampiros Saturday night, so no more alcohol for a while. We eat lots of tortillas here being in Mexico and all, but I am going to quit eating tacos and make salads with the meat instead. I love potatoes, but I will slack on them. I will make it a ruel that I will only eat 1 potatoe a week and will make it a sweet potato if possible. I am also going to start walking atleast 30 minutes a day and other exercises. It is funny how fast you get lazy working and studying from home. I teach English online and go to school online. I also homeschool my kids because I don't trust Mexican schools. We are getting ready to move to the border, so my kids will be in school in the States next year. DD is in 6th grade this year, and DS is in 4th. It is getting really hard to really teach them , and to make sure they are learning well with me in school and working fulltime. It was so much easier when they were in the lower grades. I can't wait for next year.

I believe that all the stress I am under with all fo my responsibilities is one of the main causes of our fertility problems so I pray that by no longer having to worry about the kids education like I do will relieve the majority of my stress. School is hard, btu not that bad, and work is work so I can deal there.

LOL, my little update turened into a mini complaint. LOL

Hi all - just waiting to O so I'll let you know my testing date when I do!

Good luck to everyone :dust::dust:

Cd3 scan today, cd12 scan in a week. O date should be that Friday, so stick me down for the 16th. I am not testing before cd12 this time!

Hi! Can you put me down for April 14th?

Bookwrmgrl-Ahhhh I hope the snow doesn't prevent you from getting your HSG!

Going for IUI (hopefully they don't cancel me again!) so I'd say testing 24th April...though I will probably buckle and POAS way before DPO12!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->