• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Welcome Kimmy...I guess you're part of the two tries in April group (unless you have really long cycles). yay!! kfs1 and I are both testing at the end of the week (kfs1 will probably test...I just hang out and watch everyone else).

I haven't been temping and no OPKs, but yesterday's O pains were horrible as was the nausea. I felt like I do when I use injectables. I feel better today so I believe I Oed. We have been BDing every other day. Hopefully we catch this egg. It was a painful one! We are jn the process of moving to the border so I might not be in for a couple of days. Fx to come back to a BFP, Momof3girls and Kimmy!

Good luck with your move Galvan and I hope you caught that egg as well! See you upon your return. :dust:

Good luck Galvan. Fx!

Welcome Kimmy.

Well, huge temp drop for me this morning as I expected. Looks like AF is on her way and she is eeeeeeeeevil. :(

Thank you for the warm welcomes. So happy to be here.

Feeling kind of yucky today - could be a good sign I suppose :)

How are you ladies doing?

Well CD8/ injection day 7 today. Had a scan this morning...2 follies at 10mm and one at 12mm....hmmm hopefully not a 3 follicle month again!!
back on saturday morn for another scan, hopefully the 12mm one becomes the dominant and then we can have IUI monday, but if its tuesday its ok...flights booked for the concert whatever day..I will see Gary in birmingham!!

Good morning, all.

Red - good luck and have fun at the next concert!!

:witch: came this morning as I feared. Scheduling bloods for tomorrow so I guess we'll see what happens. Testing at the beginning of the month kinda stinks - so far until the new thread. :). Fx to everyone this month!

:hugs: Kfs1. From your past charts, you should have another testing date this month, so Fx your next testing date this month is your BFP!!

I am in the middle of packing, btu I had to check on you all to see if we had any news. I will try to check back later to see if our ladies testing today have any news. :hugs:

kfs1-Oh no!!! I hate that the witch showed up, but like Galvan said, I think you'll get another chance this month. I'm glad you got your bloodwork scheduled, but that still doesn't make you feel any better today. Treat yourself to something good. shoes, dresses, ice cream, whatever. :hugs:

Redclaire-I hope it's not another 3 follie cycle as well. Have fun at the concert!

Come on April Flowers Lets get those BFPs!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yet another :bfn: cycle for me. :nope: Started spotting this afternoon and haven't even stopped my progesterone yet. I won't be taking it tonight, and af should be here full force tomorrow. Go ahead and slap that witch by my name even though tomorrow will be the official cd 1 most likely.

Kfs ~ :hugs: I'm sorry she found you too.

New at this trying thing! have decided for kids after a looong time of waiting. 11 years to be exact! Will be testing 4/11 . Good luck everyone!

Welcome jjbubbles!

Sorry for AF showing her ugly face Mom. :(

Momof3-So sorry. :hugs:

jj-Welcome! Best of luck to you next week. :dust:

Well, I had a clotty quarter sized drop of blood this morning, but I'm not really ready to call it AF just yet. I have on a pad to monitor. I'm not giving up until I get a full flow. I felt crampy last night and I feel crampy today too. I'm sure it's AF so I need to call and schedule my bloodwork, I suppose. I'm so in denial right now, and not sure why because I'm obviously in an anovulatory cycle. hee hee. FML. *banging head against wall* HA!!HA!!

Ok..I've returned to reality. The witch got me. :hissy:

I've scheduled my bloodwork for 7a Monday morning. There is one test where you can't eat after 10pm, and I'm going out tonight, so I don't want to risk doing the test tomorrow, although as :jo: as I am, I will probably be back home by 10. HA!!HA!!

Momof3-So sorry. :hugs:

jj-Welcome! Best of luck to you next week. :dust:

Well, I had a clotty quarter sized drop of blood this morning, but I'm not really ready to call it AF just yet. I have on a pad to monitor. I'm not giving up until I get a full flow. I felt crampy last night and I feel crampy today too. I'm sure it's AF so I need to call and schedule my bloodwork, I suppose. I'm so in denial right now, and not sure why because I'm obviously in an anovulatory cycle. hee hee. FML. *banging head against wall* HA!!HA!!
Aww terri!:hugs: yeah.. book your blood tests, treat yourself to a huge bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk Choccie and get chinese food...sweet and salty combo for maximum AF relief!! Onwards and upwards!!

Terri - which test is affected by food? They didn't say anything to me about not eating and I had oatmeal this morning before my test. Uh oh.

Red - Now I'm craving Cadbury sooooo bad. Yuuuuuum.

I don't have my paperwork in front of me, but maybe it's the genetic screening bloods. I don't even know if my nurse wrote it down on my paperwork, but she's supposed to call me anyway to let me know if that's the case. Don't worry...

Do you remember (or have a list of) all the things you got tested for? I think I'm getting tested for like 5 or 6 different things and having an ultrasound done as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->