Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Just wanted to wish u All GL and send lots of :dust: :dust:

I'm not sure if I will even O after my MMC so I'm not going to say a date!! ;)

AF finally arrived yesterday so when I went in for blood and scans today I was totally expecting a cyst and having to wait a cycle but NO CYST!!! Right into IUI #4. I am taking this as a sign for good things acoming!! Starting clomid tonight and scan next Thursday at cd8 to see where we are at.

Testing probably on April 21, not sure I want to test at the inlaws over Easter so prob will wait until home.

Hi everyone. We're sort of ntnp this month as wedding in dec but would more than welcome a sticky bfp! By that I mean not using cbfm but bding lots around the approx time-does that still count as ntnp!?! Am going to hope that this cycle will be normal and go for the 20th. Not sure of it will be out of whack from the mc. Still feel my hormones aren't right as v spotty but emotionally ok. We'll see. Good luck everyone!

Ladies - I test on Easter Sunday, April 20th. No meds this month so tons of prayers for in April. But if it can happen, I guess Easter Sunday is a good date for it to work.

well if AF shows today like it seems she will - I will test the 21st... but with HSG this month I will probably end up adjusting :)

hey ladies!!! lets pray april brings us some BFP's. that crap was depressing last month lol. we are not waiting for next cycle to do IUI we are just gonna do it this one, so i start clomid tonight and IUI is april 9th.... so...put me down for...the 22? yeah should be right around there

:happydance::happydance::happydance: lets get this party started :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Holey moley ladies!! Gary Barlow was just amazing last night but i am in a jocker this morning...vodka...good idea the first 8 or 9 but after that bllluuueeerrrgghh!!:dohh: I shall hide out in my office today:wacko::haha:
That's the first night on the scoop since christmas tho so I suppose that's allowed ..and I blame my sister!!

Anyhoo I reckon IUI next monday, scan on thursday and another on saturday...hopefully Gary's aura rebooted my ovaries last night..can't wait to go see him again next tuesday in birmingham...tho that will be a sober one!!:haha:

Sounds like a great night Redclaire. Oof - vodka. My head hurts for you. Have something salty & naughty for lunch - that always helps me!

Hi everyone else.

Nothing much going on here. Feeling bummed today. Just a few days until AF arrives and I feel nada. There's just been so much going on involving babies and/or children in my life. At lunch with co-workers yesterday, the discussion revolved around everyone's children - some of whom are much older. And at dinner with girlfriends (who all have children), the conversation naturally revolved around babies. And honestly, I'm usually fine with it because I can see how good it is for everyone to talk about these things together. But lately, it just makes me feel like I might never be at that place in my life. Also, my sister-in-law texted to let us know that she found out the sex of her second child. That made me feel both good and bad. Of course I want a new niece or nephew - just can't wait until it's my turn.

Anyway, that's my pity party for the day.

Sounds like a great night Redclaire. Oof - vodka. My head hurts for you. Have something salty & naughty for lunch - that always helps me!

Hi everyone else.

Nothing much going on here. Feeling bummed today. Just a few days until AF arrives and I feel nada. There's just been so much going on involving babies and/or children in my life. At lunch with co-workers yesterday, the discussion revolved around everyone's children - some of whom are much older. And at dinner with girlfriends (who all have children), the conversation naturally revolved around babies. And honestly, I'm usually fine with it because I can see how good it is for everyone to talk about these things together. But lately, it just makes me feel like I might never be at that place in my life. Also, my sister-in-law texted to let us know that she found out the sex of her second child. That made me feel both good and bad. Of course I want a new niece or nephew - just can't wait until it's my turn.

Anyway, that's my pity party for the day.

Aww bless, it's so hard TTC cos it seems like babies are everywhere!!It will happen for you!! On an upbeat note...I felt absolutely nothing the month i was pregnant...no signs or symptoms, I was looking up IVF clinics the day before I got BFP cos i was so sure i was out that month...:hugs:

Ooh and i've tried EVERYTHING today..chocolate, cola, sausage sambo...all failures! I need my bed!!

^WSS.

I actually look back every now and then to my posts on here when I found out I was pregnant with C. The day before I said that I had a massive spot on my chin and was just waiting for AF to arrive...

Thanks Redclaire and Conina. I can only hope to be as lucky!

Smilie opk this evening!! :happydance: :happydance:

Galvan you can put me down as testing on 18th. Let's hope it's a VERY good Friday!!

Redclaire-Glad you had a good time at the concert. 8 or 9 vodka drinks?? I'm impressed! hee hee. I can barely drink 8 or 9 beers. I'm sure they were going down easy with your sister with you and your excitement.

kfs1-I'm so glad we're testing buddies. I totally feel the exact same way you do. What is strange to me is that I supposedly have an anovulatory chart, so usually AF is here sooner rather than later, and I feel completely neutral. If she shows up, fine, if she doesn't fine. I guess this is a phase. We'll see what happens in the next few days. Of course, I rarely get warning (aside from my temp drop) that AF is coming. She just shows up. Two days of steady 98.1 temps...we'll see what tomorrow brings. :hugs: I'm right there with ya. :friends:

So glad we're testing buds, too, Terri. You're right, though. One day at a time. Can't change things for this past month. We were both sick and BDd through it anyway!! What more could we do?

Conina - woohoo for a smiley! :)

Can I jump in on the April testing bandwagon?

This is our first month TTC - not charting anything but I'm off BC. This would be baby no. 1 for us and we're beyond excited to be trying :)

AF is due in 2 days. I'm feeling discouraged though - went in for my regular pap this morning and they did a urine test that came back negative. :( I'm holding out a little hope though - I've heard that a lot of people get negatives until after AF is due for her visit.... right?

Good luck to all you other potential April ladies! and have fun trying ;-)<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->