Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Yep, I'm testing on the 30th! Good luck to everyone else waiting to test

Hi ladies, I am here, just it is hard to edit from my phone. I will update the 1st page as soon as the Internet is fixed at my house.

BTW, I tested due to my weird symptoms. BFN so maybe it is due stress. I am now close to O so we are doing an altered version of SMEP. We will BD everyday from CD 10-13. I don't feel like using OPKs this month and since I always O between 10-13, we will emphasize those and BD every other day afterwards until CD20.

I got my numbers back from the FS, and wouldn't you know (Kayotic, kfs1), my prolactin is the one that is a little high. She said that they worry if it's over 40, and mine is just slightly elevated at 28.4 (supposed to be <26), but I'm going to get a notice to take a retest. "no nipple stimulation, or drinking caffeine a day before." Good thing she told me. I would have been stimulating my nipples all day! :haha:

makia-Hope everything works out for you! I would be so nervous.

Darn it!!! No rubbing the nipples with your morning coffee. Don't they know that throws off a girls whole day!!!\\:D/

Tess- my retest was right in range at 12.2. The lab said you want between 3-30. Phew!!

Tess- my retest was right in range at 12.2. The lab said you want between 3-30. Phew!!

That's awesome! I have never had that particular test so I'm clueless but I have had tests where I'm biting my nails...praying my numbers are as they should be.
I was stalking your chart and a few others....trying to see if I could look at temps to see if it might correlate to why I had THREE positive opk's this month. I'm going to temp starting next month...I USED to feel like I knew myself upside and down the other....if the CP threw me off I may not get back on track for a while...still watching for your BFP this month :) you have an early May test too so u may have a second may test date!! Fx!! For all of us.

I think my chart last month or the previous month had thee positives. I was getting obsessed with taking them. The directions say once you get one, you should stop, but I just kept doing them to see if I was still in my fertile period. It didn't help though, obviously. HA!!HA!! You win some, you lose some.

If you have any temping questions, just say the word.

April 12 and April 20 have already passed. There is a MAY testing thread.
This is the April testing thread for ladies over 35.

I'm out for April. Good luck to Hopethisyear and Katiepotatie!

had some spotting over the weekend - but still waiting for the full flow so I can call for Day 3 labs.

My insurance switches over on Thursday - I was hoping to get it in before that.

:hugs: kfs1 Sorry about AF

I finally updated page 1. I have been a horrible April Thread host. Sorry ladies. This month has been one hell of a month for me. Now, I am sick again. This time I have tonsilitis. :( I am so tired of being sick all the time. I get sick a lot when I am stressed. The new move and job hunt is really stressing me out. I haven't been able to find a job so far.

We have 2 more ladies testing this month. Fx for BFPs!!

So sorry kfs1 :(

I'm pretty sure I am out for this month. Feel like AF is going to show up in the next couple days and keep getting BFN. In the past if I got a BFP it would show by now.

Hi Ladies

After being so happy last week - I think you need to change my :bfp: to an :angel: my hcg started off very good 160 but then only went up to 224 so I had a scan in which they saw a very thick endometrial lining :happydance: but also had some more bloods taken and it had gone down to 176:cry:

So I think I need to accept that this is now my 6th m/c and it isn't going to happen for us:cry:

I wish you all lots of luck and love as always

:hugs:

X

garfie-I'm so sorry..you know I am. Huge :hugs: You have the strength of I don't even know what. I don't know how you could possibly go through so much in one lifetime. <3 :flower:

Hopethisyear-Sorry for the BFNs. I'm not counting you out yet..Look at my crazy chart, and I'm still thinking positively. :juggle: Why? I do not know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->