Easter Eggs, Easter Bunnies, and BFPs!-- April Testing Thread

Man. I'm always late to these parties! Please jot me down for testing April 30.

It looks like there are still a few ladies who are testing around then. Are you all charting? And are you all at that point in your TWW where you're starting to feel less optimistic with the cycle? Usually happens to me about halfway through. Going in all confident and happy, and then you realize all of your symptoms are the same 'ol, same 'ol. Kinda bites!

Good luck to all! <3

Starting to spot, iui didn't work...John an I are discussing where we go from here, :cry:

we are going to take this next cycle off. And give my body time to recoup the months on Clomid. We won't prevent but no opk, no temps or anything. Then we will try one more Clomid/ IUI. After that....we are probably done.

hope i can still hang out on the may thread since im not preventing! good luck to everyone

Starting to spot, iui didn't work...John an I are discussing where we go from here, :cry:

we are going to take this next cycle off. And give my body time to recoup the months on Clomid. We won't prevent but no opk, no temps or anything. Then we will try one more Clomid/ IUI. After that....we are probably done.

:hugs::hugs:

thanks ladies. im pretty heart broken. its a pity party moment. i feel broken. i feel like im letting my hubs down. of course he tells me other wise. but at least right now, i cant help it

So sorry Makiaaubrey :hugs:

Katie - I just posted in my journal this morning that I already feel like I'm out for this month and I'm 6dpo. I hate the TWW. I'm not temping but just keeping track of signs with my chart.

Fingers crossed that we get at least one more BFP with us late month testers :dust:

Congrats Garfie and Kayotic! Way 2 go!!:happydance:

I hear you, Makie and Red, this stuff is expensive. I didn't have a chance to even try au natural--my love is another lady.

Good luck, Terripeachy and everyone else! May will be a good month.

I'm out this month, and that's the end of our fertility saga. IVF is too costly. We are on to adoption. Already filled out most of the paperwork! Looking forward to many months of freedom from the TWW, relaxation with friends, and fun adventures, awaiting 'the call'....

Makia- I am so sorry. I thought for sure this was the answer for you. :hugs:

Rainshiny- sorry for you too but I'm glad there are good things ahead. We are going to adopt too but we can't start the process until we've been married a year so I told hubs that we will wait with a baby in my belly and wait for the call at the same time if need be. Keep us posted on your progress!

Oh I am so sorry Makia :hugs:

Rain-I will have everything crossed hoping you get the call very soon!

Thanks everyone <3 I have my 3rd beta tomorrow and with the (hopefully) good news, I'll update then probably leave the thread out of respect <3 <3

Makia - I'm so sorry.

Rainshiny - Sorry that you're out but happy that you have a plan for moving forward.

Hope - I'm feeling the same way as you. I just have a negative feeling about this month. Temping STINKS and the TWW is the worst. (Sheesh - I'm in a great mood today. ;) )

Hope/kfs1-Don't get discouraged. It's still really early in our wait, and you have to have positive thoughts for good things to happen. So instead of being discouraged about TTC, just think about nothing TTC related or something else. HA!!HA!! It's hard to put into words what I'm saying, but occupy your mind with things that make you happy-good music, a good book or movie, cooking yummy recipes, a board game (Words with Friends addict here), and the time will fly by.

Hi guys. Af came this morning but on a good note it was normal without spotting so hopefully post mc cycles are now getting back to normal. Onto next month. Sorry about bfns and good luck those still to test.x

kayotic - any news lady??

nessaw - it sounds like you are looking forward to your next cycle! Good for you!! :)

Beta was 327, up from 112! It's currently doubling every 24 hours <3

I also got a surprise ultrasound. My favorite tech asked me how I felt and I said great, if my ovary would stop hurting.
She told I earned myself an u/s.
No cysts, so yay!
I didnt ask about if she saw a sac, I know its too early to see anything.

Kayotic - so happy for you!!! should we say TWINS??? :haha:

what craziness would that be if more than one person is pg with twins - looking at you Garfie!!!

:twingirls::twinboys::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::mrgreen:

by the way - Conina - hope you are basking in the two line glow sister!!!

Nessaw - sorry that AF showed but happy that you're back on track.

Excellent news Kayotic!! :happydance:

Wish - love the new profile pic. :)

Great news Kayotic!!

Terri - Thanks hun! So much easier said than done :) 7DPO and counting with light twinges yesterday and today..fingers crossed for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->