Ebay Cheapie Fluffies - Opinions?

I've only got two that I use Flip stay dry inserts in.. but they work so well I've just bought the 10 for £38 including postage offer... figure they'll be a good stash builder and they are nice and easy for the grandparents too! :D

Each listing above has seven different nappies hun.

Inserts are what go inside a pocket nappy to make it absorbant (most nappies come with one- these do).
Boosters are literally that- an extra insert to 'boost' the nappy which you buy extra, good for heavy wetters or to make a nappy last longer.
Liners are a non-essential but most people use them... I use fleece which keeps LOs bum dry and holds the moisture underneath, but there are also disposable ones too.
Hope that helps!

I know both listings have 7 different nappies each, but the first has a starting bid of 14.99 and the second 16.99 - I was just wondering if there was an obvious reason one was 2 quid more (wasn't sure if the CD30 and CD35 in the listing titles had to do with anything).

So, since I want AIOs, and not so much pockets, I'd just need inserts? Sorry if I'm clueless!

I've only got two that I use Flip stay dry inserts in.. but they work so well I've just bought the 10 for £38 including postage offer... figure they'll be a good stash builder and they are nice and easy for the grandparents too! :D

10 ebay nappies or 10 flip inserts?

edit of course its ebay nappies we are in the ebay nappy thread :blush: silly baby brain!

MandaAnda, eBay cheapies are pocket nappies not AIO's, they are dead easy to use though and dry way quicker than AIO's.

Lliena she means eBay cheapies hun x

MandaAnda, eBay cheapies are pocket nappies not AIO's, they are dead easy to use though and dry way quicker than AIO's.

:blush: I'm very confused then, as the two items I linked above say AIO in the listing titles.

AIO nappies dont have a big pocket normally to stuff an insert in its all included and stitched inside.They sometimes have a smaller pocket that you can add an extra booster to though.

Pocket nappies which the ebay cheapies are have a big pocket you can get your whole hand inside and stuff with a microfiber insert or bamboo one etc :)

I think they put AIO in the title to increase the chance of them being found through searches.

If you prefer AIO's purely because of how easy they are then I'd still go for the cheapies, they are so simple. You just pop the insert in the back and put it on. Simple!

AIO nappies dont have a big pocket normally to stuff an insert in its all included and stitched inside.They sometimes have a smaller pocket that you can add an extra booster to though.

Pocket nappies which the ebay cheapies are have a big pocket you can get your whole hand inside and stuff with a microfiber insert or bamboo one etc :)

I understand, but these two say they are AIOs: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-BABY-AIO-C...Nappies_LE&hash=item45f4fec597#ht_8505wt_1088

Are they wrongly titled then?

Yep worngly titled or as Char says they put AIO to increase them being found through searches :)

They're not wrongly titled as such because they are all-in-ones in the sense that you dont need anything else in the nappy. They are however, what we know as pockets, in that there's a big pocket in the back of the nappy that you stuff the inserts or whatever into :)

Jetters hun, glad to see you on the ebay cheapie wagon, they're pretty good nappies considering their price! I just wish they were aplix then they'd be perfect :)

Hrrm, I even watched the video and I'm still not sure.

The insert isn't going into a pocket in that video, but it's not attached either! If anything they look like a variant on the Flip!

I think that video just shows the different ways you can do the nappy up rather than how to put the insert in etc. Usually that would be inserted into the back opening on the nappy. Could be wrong tho, but that's what I get from it :)

Jetters hun, glad to see you on the ebay cheapie wagon, they're pretty good nappies considering their price! I just wish they were aplix then they'd be perfect :)

Me too!! I much prefer aplix, Kia always seems to be inbetween snaps...

We're at the same stage with Evie too, just cant seem to get a good fit with snaps, except with our WNOS :shrug:

I think that video just shows the different ways you can do the nappy up rather than how to put the insert in etc. Usually that would be inserted into the back opening on the nappy. Could be wrong tho, but that's what I get from it :)

Yep thats what I thought too when I watched it before I bought some :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->