• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay Cheapie Fluffies - Opinions?

Got my eBay cheapies yesterday and couldn't resist trying them on T before washing them :blush: but he kept it on for a good 5 hours with no leaks or anything :happydance: very impressed with them x

What weight did you find these worked well from girls? A friend of mine is stashing up and thought they may be good for padding her collection. We have one and obviously haven't tried it yet but would be happy to get some more once we have road tested it seeing how happy you all are!

xxx

Well Evie is around 20lbs and she has hers done up on the medium rise. I cant always get a great fit around the waist but that's cos they're poppers rather than aplix, I much prefer aplix for this reason lol! I usually change her after about 3 hours, but there have been occasions where she's been wet.. not sure if it's cos she's done a power wee or what lol!!

Had kyla weighed yesterday, she's also 20lb, she has hers on the highest rise and the fit of the poppers varies, Ive just changed her out of the nappy she's been in since 12 (oops!) and it was fine, AND I hadn't prewashed it, pretty impressed with that!

do nappies from china ever get stopped at customs? does anyone know? :) thanks in advance

It's a possibility, but out of the 35 I have had none have been stopped, and I'm pretty sure none of the other girls have had any stopped either x

None of mine have been stopped.

And dylan has been wearing them for a week or so and is 14lb at the moment and he's on the first set of poppers on them

mine havent been stopped either for customs. waiting on a giraffe one and looking to buy some star print ones. im addicted lol

Mine weren't - if they did then we'd be charged as the label said 'shirt' on mine!

Mine took around 13 days but it's varies. On his delivery details it says it can take between 10 and 25 business days to arrive so expect them to take a while ;)

yeah i wasnt expecting next day!! haha!
so 10 days is realistic but maybe later :)
thanks ladies! :D

i'm so glad i found this post! have just read through it all and its reassured me so much - i'm just beginning my stash and bought 2 97k nappies and a naughty baby nappy which arrived last week. i'm pregnant with my first so can't try them out and even though they seem good i was reluctant to buy any more without knowing for sure if they're any good - so this post had reassured me no end! so much so that i've gone and bidded on about 8 more from 97k just now!
i also have a pack of bambino mios - so from the sounds of it i could use these inserts to stuff the pocket nappies which is handy.
i had a look at the baby legs after someone put a link but can someone tell me when you would use these? i don't really get them! lol
thanks again for the very helpful post!
xxx

They're basically leg warmers but in baby size :D The babylegs are handy for showing off the fluffy bum ;) Also great for keeping little legs warm and protecting knees when they're crawling.
I've also read that putting tights over cloth nappies can cause leakage or wicking because the tights fit so tightly over baby's rather large bum! So they're great for putting with dresses, or just with a co ordinating tshirt. I had Evie in her black and white dog spot cushie with a black and white spotty tshirt and black with white spots babylegs.. it was adorable :cloud9:

ETA : I'm glad this thread has helped a few people thru the worries of Ebay nappies! I was so unsure about them at first and altho they dont stay dry for as long as a Blueberry or BumGenius for example, they do a bloody good job of keeping Evie dry for up to about 3 hours - as long as she isnt sat in one place for a while (while out shopping in the buggy, there was leakage!)

I'm addicted to these blinking things! The boyish ones are the only ones I don't have, I have 32 different prints and not one has cost more than a fiver! My poor eBay account, working overload!

Oh and Mynx, you're to blame for the 9 pairs of babylegs heading my way! :haha:

I know! Too beautiful and too cheap to pass up on! I saw a picture of your stash somewhere and I've picked a lot of the ones you have, only trouble is I'm gonna have to buy nappies or clothes that match now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->