• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay Cheapie Fluffies - Opinions?

Will any inserts work inside the 97k nappies as Im thinking of ordering some of them and then some size 1 little lamb bamboo or towelling inserts for them(which dries quickest/most absorbent?) Is that the right size insert for a newborn upwards?

anyone? :)

my inserts seem to last a few hours fine although i would boost if i was taking him out and wearing him or if there was any clothes on him that might press against it. I think the inserts supplied would be good enough for the first few months.

I'm reaching for mine more than others atm, i hope i have good inners! Looking forward to comparison pics :)

my inserts seem to last a few hours fine although i would boost if i was taking him out and wearing him or if there was any clothes on him that might press against it. I think the inserts supplied would be good enough for the first few months.

I'm reaching for mine more than others atm, i hope i have good inners! Looking forward to comparison pics :)

Thank you very much I think i'll take the plunge then and get some nappies after I've seen the pics :)

Will any inserts work inside the 97k nappies as Im thinking of ordering some of them and then some size 1 little lamb bamboo or towelling inserts for them(which dries quickest/most absorbent?) Is that the right size insert for a newborn upwards?

Yeah stuff them with whatever you like :thumbup:

The 97k ones come with 1 insert per nappy anyway. So just add to them as you need to.

Microfibre dries really really quick!!

Yeah stuff them with whatever you like :thumbup:

The 97k ones come with 1 insert per nappy anyway. So just add to them as you need to.

Microfibre dries really really quick!!

And these cheap nappies are the quickest to dry out of my stash! Even quicker than my BGv3, which also have microfibre inserts!

So, I've been using these nappies for a few days now and we have had a few issues with leaks, not every nappy, so it's probably that I've left her in them a tad too long! I need to remember that these ones wont be as absorbant as my BG for example and I'll need to change her more regularly when in the cheapies!

Kyla lasts about 3 hours in the cheapies, not had any leaks at all though! I got a hello kitty cheapie today :happydance:

Kyla lasts about 3 hours in the cheapies, not had any leaks at all though! I got a hello kitty cheapie today :happydance:

Omg really? Any chance you could pm me the link please? Or let me know the seller? :flower:

I'm sorry girls, I got it from a friend, she bought it on eBay but didn't like it so I snapped it up lol xx

Aww fair enuff, I did do a search on Ebay for a Helly Kitty nappy but couldnt find anything other than wipes cases!

Just asked her Hun, the seller is hairworlds, you have to look at their shop apparantly x

Found it, thanks hun... couldnt see any Hello Kitty tho! Ah well, still on my quest to find an AIO BTP Hello Kitty :D Maybe one day!

Hmm, maybe they sold out, keep an eye out she said they had loads! Mines BTP but it's a pocket not AIO x

My Ebay cheapie babylegs came today!!! I ordered 12 pairs in various patterns.. will take a pic later :D

Could you link me? I've only got one pair but don't wanna pay £5 each lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-3-Pairs-...M%2BLA&otn=20&ps=63&clkid=6807525609243113355

There ya go :) They're soooo cheap, 99p for 3 pairs, and just under £3 p&p... when you place your order, just send a message with it stating which colours you want, they're all numbered :)
They're not as soft as the proper Babylegs but they do the same job :thumbup:

hmmm, my cheapies just came out of their second wash and the inserts are coming apart! It's no biggie really, i was considering adding layers to the outside of the insert as the microfibre feels yuck and they need boosting. Not sure what to add though, i have an old cot sheet (flannelette?) i was thinking about using but dunno if that would be good enough?

you ladies will be the death of me, honestly!

just ordered two cheapies from 97kgallery, hope they will work for us :) cheap as chips eh!
would it be an idea to get extra inserts for them?

you ladies will be the death of me, honestly!

just ordered two cheapies from 97kgallery, hope they will work for us :) cheap as chips eh!
would it be an idea to get extra inserts for them?

I can get about 3 hours use out of ours without boosting, I just use the inserts that came with them. I sometimes get some wicking around the legs but I'm pretty sure that's down to her trousers being a little snug against the nappy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->