• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay Cheapie Fluffies - Opinions?

y first arrived today... A leopard print one. we love it! It's so cute. Works well and a bargain. Absolutely fab.

Anyone had trouble with customs? Mine was labelled as a gift and said it was a shirt!

Nope no trouble with customs at all and I had a 9 pack delivered a few days back.. have no idea what it said on the parcel altho it did say it was $11 lol!

All the ones we have had over the last few months have been labelled as a "shirt" for the customs thing, as long as I get my nappies I dont care :thumbup: LOL

Waiting for 5 new ones from 97k: red with white stars, blue with white stars, light brown and white cow print (Ive alreday got the darker version) and 2 teal ones :happydance:

I'm also waiting for another 4 from 97k, a selection of 4 heart designs :thumbup:

I'm also waiting for some babylegs from another Ebay seller from China, so I'm hoping they dont take too long either ;)

I got my baby legs from an ebay seller in china too, 4 pairs, they are lovely :thumbup:

Well I gotta say, Evie had 97k Cheapies on for most of today and not one of them leaked!! :thumbup: I didnt use any other boosters or inserts, just the ones that came with the nappies and I changed her around every 3 hours (ish) I am so impressed with them!
My only gripe is they're not Aplix. I much prefer the Aplix to poppers as I get a better fit on Evie - with the cheapies I have to have one side poppered slightly further on than the other (iykwim!) otherwise they're either too tight or too loose lol! And they still dont leak ;)

Mynx i have to put the poppers on uneven too, its not a 100% perfect fit, but no leaks here either! x

Aww that's cool then, I guess as long as the nappy functions the way it should, then all is good eh :thumbup:

Can't wait for my 7 to arrive from 97k! I bought them in a group lot and then asked for them to swap the pink star for something either neutral or boyish which they said they would :)

Can't wait for my 7 to arrive from 97k! I bought them in a group lot and then asked for them to swap the pink star for something either neutral or boyish which they said they would :)

The 9 pack of animal prints came with a pink and a blue one with clouds and rocking horses on and I asked him to switch the blue one for another pink, which he did with no problems :thumbup: He/she seems to be a very amicable seller and delivered much quicker than stated on Ebay! Oh and the quality of the nappies is pretty bloody good I gotta say!

i asked to switch 2 of mine but they never :( i want a cow and giraffe :cry: they say cold wash on them, i usually do my nappy wash at 60 or my nappies sometimes whiff, has anyone been doing them at 60?

I wash mine on hot every few washes and they seem fine so far. I have a few that say 40C as a highest wash temp and I'm definitely washing them hotter than that, but so far it hasn't effected the PUL.

They are bloody addictive... I have 5 ordered now (including a cow one and a giraffe one)

Becstar, you're right there! I have 42 nappies in my stash, two are bambooty, one is a weenotion and the rest are eBay cheapies lol. X

My 5 arrived saturday morning after being posted on 15th July - mega fast!!

The inside lining on the nappies has changed considerably since I last brought some from 97k in April. They are now thin fleece inners, my first ones were similar to suede cloth inners.

Hmm is that a good or a bad thing? What the other inserts like?

The inside lining on the nappies has changed considerably since I last brought some from 97k in April. They are now thin fleece inners, my first ones were similar to suede cloth inners.

This sounds similar to mine, they're now pretty threadbare. I'd still like to get some more but the inner is putting me off.

Will any inserts work inside the 97k nappies as Im thinking of ordering some of them and then some size 1 little lamb bamboo or towelling inserts for them(which dries quickest/most absorbent?) Is that the right size insert for a newborn upwards?

Hmm is that a good or a bad thing? What the other inserts like?

Weve been away all weekend so have only been prewashed this morning and are on the line drying now. Havnt tried them out yet for absorbancy. They are definately different to the previous inserts I had from the seller, they feel thinner but fluffier... I'll let you know how they cope with No's super wee's!!

This sounds similar to mine, they're now pretty threadbare. I'd still like to get some more but the inner is putting me off.

I immediately thought of your post about the inners going mega thin when I opened up the package.

They are now similar to the inside of naughty baby nappies except the 97k fleece is much thinner than the NB's.

I'll take some piccies to show the difference :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->