Ebay postage question

Jemma_x

Mummy and Engaged
Reaction score
Im selling an item on ebay. I state in all my posts that i will only post to the uk but i have had a message asking if i will post to portugal. I just wondered is there anyway i can safely post to portugal so i know its got there ok and so that its signed for so they could not claim that it had not got there.

If you can has anyone got any ideas of the prices roughly?

Thanks

Whats their feedback like? How long have they been on eBay?
I dont think you can track outside of the UK or i you can itll cost alot more. I have sent international before when they have been polite enough to ask and touch wood not had any issues yet.

Whats their feedback like? How long have they been on eBay?
I dont think you can track outside of the UK or i you can itll cost alot more. I have sent international before when they have been polite enough to ask and touch wood not had any issues yet.

All there feedback is positive but have not looked how long they have been on ebay x

I have sent items abroad. Everything I sent was low value items, i.e. below £40. I just send via airmail without tracking but get proof of postage. Just make sure you weigh the item and go to royal mail site to check the price. I once undercharged someone by £9...it was gutting to say the least.

Royal mail can not track items when they leave the country it will only be tracked as far as when it leaves the country

imo its never really worth the risk

Yea certain countries can do tracked/signed for xx

i posted once and never again. they said they never received it and postmen were dodgy etc and i had to refund. wasnt even cheap :( £45.

I posted to the Ukraine a few weeks ago, used the signed for service. Get it weighed ect and tell the person how much it will be and only send signed for. I posted a baby monitor there and it only cost £11, thought it would be much more.

I'm not really up on the whole posting to other countries thing, but you can block Ebayers from certain countries from bidding.

I did it because I could do without the added stress! :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"