Ectopic loss.

Dtrisha

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right area but I ended up having a ectopic September 6th. I'm having such a hard time waiting to try again. Is anyone else in this boat? And I have not gotten my period yet. I see pregnant women every day at work because I work in child care so it's even harder. Ugh. What to do.

Oh and btw I was givin methotrexate on the 6th.

Any input or advice would be nice. Thank you

Bump.
I don't have any advice, but I know it must be hard. Hope someone else will come along with open arms
:hugs:

Thank you. It's just hard cause it was our first time trying and we both just want kids really bad. I'm scared to try again yet I'm excited. I hope it doesn't happen again and I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else. It's so sad. Words cannot express how I feel each day living with this. :(

Dtrisha,
I just lost an ectopic pregnancy on September 18. I don't have much advice, but I just wanted you to know you aren't alone. ❤️

Mamabird- thanks you for the reply. I'm glad there are people on here that I can talk to. I'm so sorry for your loss. It is not easy. Ugh

I'm sorry to hear about your loss! I had an ectopic in 2012 and also received the shot but ended up in the emergency room and had to have surgery as the tube was rupturing. I found it to be a very hard time as knowing the baby was but in the wrong spot. It's something that takes time. After my first period which seemed like forever away we tried right away. I wish you luck! Xx

Even though you got the shot you still tried? Is that what the doctor advised?

Sorry, no. After my first period after going through with the shot and surgery it was at least 2 months waiting for my period did we try again. Sorry for confusion.

So you waited 2 months for your period then after that period you tried ?

Oh ok. I'll just wait till my next period and try. I don't want to jinx anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->