Ectopic pregnancy tests, updated until the end!!!

Ugh hi girls well my tests are not getting darker or lighter just staying the same. I have been temping and I noticed a small dip yesterday and then today jumped way up. So seeing as im 12dpo at the latest I thought for sure my test would be darker but NOPE. So now I'm worrying again about either ep or cp... I remember with my DD I had a temp dip and 2 days later I test and it was a for sure BFP. What do you ladies think?All the same test and ic is finally showing a smidge of a line

20190308_131915.jpg 20190308_132011.jpg 20190308_132807.jpg

There’s definitely a line on both tests! I’m holding out hope for you hun :hugs:

I’m hoping you’re wrong and tomorrow’s will be even darker! I don’t think they are getting lighter, so fingers crossed that you have a slow progression!

If it makes u feel better I never got a super dark line on any of my tests and my first BFP on frer was on 13dpo and was no darker than what uve got....once I got a BFP on digi I just used those till I got to 3+ weeks on the indicator then stopped xxx

The top one definitely looks darker to me. Remember different concentrations of urine and different amounts of dye in the tests will affect the result line. Still looking good i'd say. Good luck lovely. x

Your frer line looks good for 12dpo. Mine took ages to progress with my ds.

Thanks girls maybe I should take a day off of testing tomorrow and wait until I'm due for AF.
SN: my mom and I were talking on the phone yesterday and she told me my brother told her he had a dream of me having a baby... no one except me and DH know we decided to try!
Also my 3 yr old asked me was there a baby in my belly when i was like 6-7dpo. But only time will tell. Thanks for the encouragement and well wishes!

Sorry, I mean... are the pictures all of the same tests or different days?

Your tests look great, I see progression over the last few days deffo. You won't see much progression The same day xx

Good luck! I was about 9dpo when I got my positive on a frer it was very faint but definatly there, testing a day later and BOOM out of no where it was dark! Praying your lines get darker hun x

Thanks girls maybe I should take a day off of testing tomorrow and wait until I'm due for AF.
SN: my mom and I were talking on the phone yesterday and she told me my brother told her he had a dream of me having a baby... no one except me and DH know we decided to try!
Also my 3 yr old asked me was there a baby in my belly when i was like 6-7dpo. But only time will tell. Thanks for the encouragement and well wishes!
The time I had a chemical, my husband had a dream I was pregnant. That’s why I tested! This time, both my kids and my niece have said something to me pretty early on! I’ll be stalking to see your new test!

20190309_081428.jpg FMU
Yeah I'm starting to lose all hope tests are not getting significantly darker and thats not good atleast from my experience so tomorrow day AF is either due or I'm a day late at that point. I tested with FMU and its still the same I couldn't wait until tomorrow... even though I should have, I only have a frer digi and an 88cent test left for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->