Eczema!! Any suggestions?

moggy

Reaction score
Hi guys I've just come into my second trimester and the eczema that had suprisingly disappeared all through my first has reappeared with a vengeance all over my elbows and arms :cry: Really sore and itchy as hell!!

I have started aquanatal and wonder if the water is the problem but I love it so don't want to stop!

Any suggestions cos I know my old trusty betnovate is right out as are any steroid creams!:shrug: E45 isn't helping either.

Thanks xx

Hey hun, I suffer from eczema as well. Found it a lot worse when pg with DS, especially on my boobs of all places :rofl: Struggled through it with normal e45 creams last time, but determined to keep it under control this time.

I have been using Boots body butter - its one of their ranges in a large green/glass tub and the seaweed soap from Lush, these are working great for me at the mo. I also find that changing the cream I use every couple of weeks works well as my skin seems to get used to it and starts flaring up.

Hope u can find something that works soon, I know when it got really bad last time the doc allowed me to use steroid cream after the 1st tri.

i went to the doctor with mine cos it got infected, she gave me some steroid cream to help with the infection and some diprobase for when the infection had gone, its really good has worked a treat, you should go ur doctors and ask for prescription for it, i got a big massive bottle :D

Went to the docs and got some great cream, its only aquaeous but with 1% menthol and it feels soooo soothing. Also said I could have a piriton for at night, also prescribed me some other cream which I think is steroid based but only 0.5%. Will try your suggestions as well. Thanks loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->