EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

Well he did really well for the first half of the night, so i imagine here soon (hopefully) he should start doing better the second half. I just don't want two little ones with pacifiers!! :wacko:I can't say i don't kind of enjoy it though, sitting and snuggling with him in the middle of the night is so nice :awww:...seeing as he's sooo not a cuddler during the day anymore (he's too active!) Yeah i'm tired but his smiles make it all worth it. He's been so easy at every transition (getting rid of bottle, falling asleep on his own, playing in his bed when he wakes up in the am, etc.) that i really can't complain. The only issue we really had with him was colic....but oh man i would say that was enough.

Lookin good, Jaime! Here's 22 for me!
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/D9E6DC21-9434-48C5-8B0E-04AD3BAEDA1C-18345-0000241BC821A49C.jpg

It's so weird because no one seems to want to rub my belly. I keep reading that EVERYone and their brother will be touching me, but no one is. :shrug: I'm not sure if I'd mind it or not. :haha:

Feeling any movements yet?

It's so weird because no one seems to want to rub my belly. I keep reading that EVERYone and their brother will be touching me, but no one is. :shrug: I'm not sure if I'd mind it or not. :haha:

Feeling any movements yet?

only a few ppl have rubbed my belly!

havent felt him move in a few days.. guess he's comfy

Sounds like a growth spurt. Boop did that a few weeks ago.

Here's a personal question, how much weight has everyone gained? I weighed myself today for the first time since getting pregnant and I have gained around a stone (14lb I think for ladies outside the uk who don't work in stones!) it might be a couple of pound more. But to be honest I was pleasantly surprised as I look like I've gained double that! I was preparing for a shock. It's not just bump, I seem to have spread everywhere.
Great bumps girls. Don't we all look gorgeously pregnant now? I'll post my 23 week bump tomorrow.

I think I've gained about 10 pounds. I'll take anything, really because by the time the boys were born, I had gained 65 pounds! :shock: :blush: Don't wanna be doing that again!

Is anyone else finding it harder and harder to shave your legs in the shower? I just got out and practically had to squish Boop out my back just to reach my ankles! :blush: :haha:

I gained about 13 lbs at my last appt 2 weeks ago. I do find it hard to shave. Also, hard to buckle my shoes hahahaha

Thanks girls! Here is my 23 week bump shot....

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/07C62750-BBCF-4C8C-B414-FBBEC45AFE97-2350-000001F5D8FE12A4.jpg

Thanks girls! Here is my 23 week bump shot....

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/07C62750-BBCF-4C8C-B414-FBBEC45AFE97-2350-000001F5D8FE12A4.jpg

lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww girls all your bumps look so good! I feel like all your cute lil bellies are so much better than mine! I'll have to post a pic in a bit. I just had an appt. today and I've gained 10 lbs. She measured my stomach and it was 21 (I'm guessing inches?). My appt is in 4 weeks and it's my glucose test---when are you ladies having to do yours? Then she said my appts will be every 2 weeks. Omg mommas--we're getting close to the 3rd trimester!!!!!
Still not feeling a whole lot which makes me nervous but Dr. says is fine. I'm pretty positive I feel the baby, but it's not often at all. Hopefully soon I start feeling more!?!?
Hope everybody is doing great :)

awwww kelsey you look adorable!!

I have been feeling peanut verrrry light on and off since about 20 weeks. Just today and yesterday have I really been able to feel his swift kicks and I am almost 24 weeks! I have my glucose test in 3 weeks blehhhh!

Aww thanks Jaime that makes me feel better - thanks! Hopefully 23/24 will be the magic week for me too then!

Kelsey you look lovely! A definite bump! Is it an AP you have? A few friends of mine from other threads have those and started to feel them around the 23 week mark I think, so anytime now.
I won't have a glucose test as standard, here in the uk they don't do them unless something is picked up in your urine at your midwife check up, and my next appointment isn't until 28 weeks! I'm ticking along nicely though as far as I know. I can't believe how close we all are to the third tri either. I must admit when I joined this thread I was wary as I didn't think I'd be here for the duration!

awww, claire I am so happy that we are all doing so welL!

I think my Dr. told me the glucose test was at 28 weeks, so I still have a ways to go. I'll be 24 on my boys' birthday next week! I think not feeling baby can be because of a bunch of different things. It depends on which direction baby is kicking. If it's towards the back all the time, you won't feel it at all. If you have a placenta that's in the way (anterior?), you might not feel them because baby would be kicking that instead of you. Or if baby is having a growth spurt, s/he might not be moving much at all. From what I understand (and learned with the boys), babies/kids can only focus on one thing at a time with regard to development. So if baby is growing, chances are that's what they are focused on and won't do much else. HTH!

You look lovely, BTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"