EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

I tell ya... this baby stopped moving for almost a week and he sure is making up for lost time. The past 2 days it's been NON STOP! I love it though!

Thanks for the reassurance girls! I don't have the anterior placenta, I asked them that right away at my u/s last week. Sooo, who knows. Last night we were laying in bed and I had the remote resting on my stomach and the baby gave a couple good kicks that moved the remote! So, I think I need to just stop blaming it on muscle spasms and hope it really is the baby.
Girls this has been such a lucky/blessed group. Unfortunately we had 1 lose one very early, but otherwise we've all been able to stick around together. Sometimes I glance in other groups and people aren't so lucky at all, and that would have really given me worse anxiety.
Any other appts or exciting things coming up for anybody?

Thanks for the reassurance girls! I don't have the anterior placenta, I asked them that right away at my u/s last week. Sooo, who knows. Last night we were laying in bed and I had the remote resting on my stomach and the baby gave a couple good kicks that moved the remote! So, I think I need to just stop blaming it on muscle spasms and hope it really is the baby.
Girls this has been such a lucky/blessed group. Unfortunately we had 1 lose one very early, but otherwise we've all been able to stick around together. Sometimes I glance in other groups and people aren't so lucky at all, and that would have really given me worse anxiety.
Any other appts or exciting things coming up for anybody?

I think its safe to say it was the baby and not a muscle spasm!!

Nothing exciting on my end... started planning the baby shower which is going to be November 3rd! I finally finished regstering which was so hard! I have a general appt in 2 weeks just blood pressure and weight and doppler... then I have the glucose screening. Tomorrow is V-day for me!! I was wondering if we get any more scans the rest of the pregnancy...

V day is Sunday for me! No more appointments until 28 weeks for me though, provided all is well. We are a lucky group, and Mindy who had the sad loss early on is now 14 weeks along, which is fantastic.

V day is Sunday for me! No more appointments until 28 weeks for me though, provided all is well. We are a lucky group, and Mindy who had the sad loss early on is now 14 weeks along, which is fantastic.

that is great news about Mindy!

Jaime your shower will be the weekend after mine! I still haven't registered because I can not made a decision where I want to register!!!!!!!! Where did you register---did the list they give you help? This is the first baby on both of our sides of the family so we don't have a whole lot of guidance of what to and not to register for. I'm just hoping the store will give me a list to go off.
I won't have anymore scans as far as I know. Just hb, weight and bp check. I didn't realize that already at 28 weeks is when my appts start becoming every 2 weeks instead of 4. Thought it was be a little later in pregnancy before they started having me come in more often.
Yahh for Mindy!

Kelsey - I registered at Babies R Us. I figured it was easiest because it is a one stop shop for people. I did like some stuff at Target, but figured babies r us is just easier! People say it's "pricey" but it really isn't. I compared their prices to other stores and they are pretty much the same PLUS they give a lot of coupons and have sales allll the time. They have an incentive program that if you didn't get everything on the registry after the shower, you can purchase anything on your registry and get 20% off of EVERYTHING on the registry not purchased! They gave us a gift bag with a TON of check off lists of things that you need to register for. They also are very helpful and if you have any questions about anything you can go up to the associates and ask. I had NO CLUE what to get since it is also our first baby and I didn't want to be suckered into registering for things that I won't really need. It took my husband and I 4 hours to register and we didn't finish! I went back with my mom a month later because I thought a mother's help would be good and her and I spent another 4 hours! haha!!

You can also go online and tweak your registry whenever you want! You just have to be careful that you don't add stuff that is only available online. Unless, you think ppl will online shop. Most of the people coming to my shower would probably feel more comfortable shopping in store.

oh, and i can't wait until we are at the mark where we go to Drs every 2 weeks. I think that is going to make the last few months speeeeed by, dont you?!

I can't believe its only 16 weeks til my baby comes!!!!!!!

Nothing too exciting for me either. I have a regular weight & heartbeat appt in 4 weeks. Then on 10/17 i have a recheck ultrasound to check on the blood clot and see how the baby is doing. I think that might be my last ultrasound though unless it still shows the blood clot getting bigger or shows any issues. I had some pretty severe pressure yesterday "down there". doc checked my cervix today and it's still long and closed, so that's good. She said it could be the Blood clot degrading the cervix (Probably not yet) or just the baby sitting lower than usual (he's always been super low anyways). I'm supposed to call her if i have any RED bleeding or cramping or SEVERE pressure that lasts longer than a day or so. I just can't wait for it to be December and be able to hold my little boy in my arms and know he's alright. (oh and don't forget the glass or four of wine i have planned.

Nothing too exciting for me either. I have a regular weight & heartbeat appt in 4 weeks. Then on 10/17 i have a recheck ultrasound to check on the blood clot and see how the baby is doing. I think that might be my last ultrasound though unless it still shows the blood clot getting bigger or shows any issues. I had some pretty severe pressure yesterday "down there". doc checked my cervix today and it's still long and closed, so that's good. She said it could be the Blood clot degrading the cervix (Probably not yet) or just the baby sitting lower than usual (he's always been super low anyways). I'm supposed to call her if i have any RED bleeding or cramping or SEVERE pressure that lasts longer than a day or so. I just can't wait for it to be December and be able to hold my little boy in my arms and know he's alright. (oh and don't forget the glass or four of wine i have planned.

i am so excited to have some wine too HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Happy Vday to me today!!!

Nothing really exciting happening over here. I'll be 24 weeks on my boys' birthday! How cool is that?!? We certainly are a lucky group! I had to leave a group when we lost Tess and it was really hard. I didn't feel comfortable there even after everyone told me to stay. Then, I hate to admit it, but I did get jealous when all the girls had their babies and I didn't get to. But I'm so glad I found you all! :hugs:

I figured out yesterday that I am allergic to the medication my dr. told me to take for heartburn. My chest would get tight, I would get a stabbing pain in my back, my throat felt like it was closing and it was hard to breathe. I called my dr yesterday and he told me to try Prevacid. I looked it up, though, and I'm not sure I want to take it.

Kelsey - I registered at Babies R Us. I figured it was easiest because it is a one stop shop for people. I did like some stuff at Target, but figured babies r us is just easier! People say it's "pricey" but it really isn't. I compared their prices to other stores and they are pretty much the same PLUS they give a lot of coupons and have sales allll the time. They have an incentive program that if you didn't get everything on the registry after the shower, you can purchase anything on your registry and get 20% off of EVERYTHING on the registry not purchased! They gave us a gift bag with a TON of check off lists of things that you need to register for. They also are very helpful and if you have any questions about anything you can go up to the associates and ask. I had NO CLUE what to get since it is also our first baby and I didn't want to be suckered into registering for things that I won't really need. It took my husband and I 4 hours to register and we didn't finish! I went back with my mom a month later because I thought a mother's help would be good and her and I spent another 4 hours! haha!!

You can also go online and tweak your registry whenever you want! You just have to be careful that you don't add stuff that is only available online. Unless, you think ppl will online shop. Most of the people coming to my shower would probably feel more comfortable shopping in store.

I was thinking Babies R us and Target, so I think we'll be doing that this weekend (can't believe it's time for that already!!). Not looking forward to it taking 4 hours!! aaahhh!! I've thought about just taking my mom because I think she'll be more patient with it and I know DH will just say whatever is fine and not be any help with opinions.
And yes, I can't wait until the appts are every 2 weeks!!!!!!!!! Just hearing the hb is reassuring to me :)
Oh, Jaime how did you hide your ticker in your profile? A good friend on my other thread just had a miscarriage, so I want to hide my tickers like you did because I'm sure it's awful to look at them whenever she logs on.

Kelsey, you have to go to the place where you entered ur ticker and you put [spoler] in front of the html code and
at the end of it!

Have fun registering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want you can look at my registry for some ideas. I had a lot of help from friends that have kids and I did some research. you can look up my registry on babies R us under Jaime Rowe in NJ!

I am off to Virginia for the weekend for my friends wedding, so i won't be on BNB! Talk to you ladies later!

Bri I can't wait until Dec. either! (although for me it'll probably be January) Not like the worry will end there, I'm a worry wart big time, and I'll find a million things to worry about then :) I hope the clot has completely cleared up at your next scan.
And ooohhh girls, what I would give for my love Moscato right now. Actually, I'd prob. take any wine, but yesterday especially I might have even just enjoyed watching somebody else drink it. Although, I'm not sure my first drink will be wine or an Old Fashion.
Happy vday Jaime (a day late)
Oh Jess, that allergic reaction sounds exactly like what used to happen to me if I had to take Imitrex (my migraine medicine)! It's awful! So far I've been lucky and not had any heartburn. Will your boys be 5--I forget?! So are you trying to put together a big party or just keep it small with family?
Alright, well everybody have a great weekend! Def. feeling the baby kick today, which is weird because it just doesn't feel like how I thought it would! and it's weird when i'm with a customer and the baby is kicking because it's hard to not smile.

Kelsey, you have to go to the place where you entered ur ticker and you put [spoler] in front of the html code and
at the end of it!

Have fun registering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want you can look at my registry for some ideas. I had a lot of help from friends that have kids and I did some research. you can look up my registry on babies R us under Jaime Rowe in NJ!

I am off to Virginia for the weekend for my friends wedding, so i won't be on BNB! Talk to you ladies later!
Ohh, thanks for the quick reply! I'll look up your registry this weekend--thanks bunches! Have fun at your wedding---take a sexy wedding pic and let us see you all dressed up! :)

Bri I can't wait until Dec. either! (although for me it'll probably be January) Not like the worry will end there, I'm a worry wart big time, and I'll find a million things to worry about then :) I hope the clot has completely cleared up at your next scan.
And ooohhh girls, what I would give for my love Moscato right now. Actually, I'd prob. take any wine, but yesterday especially I might have even just enjoyed watching somebody else drink it. Although, I'm not sure my first drink will be wine or an Old Fashion.
Happy vday Jaime (a day late)
Oh Jess, that allergic reaction sounds exactly like what used to happen to me if I had to take Imitrex (my migraine medicine)! It's awful! So far I've been lucky and not had any heartburn. Will your boys be 5--I forget?! So are you trying to put together a big party or just keep it small with family?
Alright, well everybody have a great weekend! Def. feeling the baby kick today, which is weird because it just doesn't feel like how I thought it would! and it's weird when i'm with a customer and the baby is kicking because it's hard to not smile.

Thanks! The boys will be 7!!!! :shock: I'm not exactly sure how that happened! I have a pretty big family, so with mine, DH's and some friends, it will be pretty big. I sent out 30+ invitations. It's the only thing we host for everyone during the year, so I don't mind if it gets a little big. I just hope we have good weather. We have a really big deck and can fit everyone outside, but trying to squash them all into the house is another story entirely! :haha:

That's so cute about baby kicking and you smiling to yourself! Those kicks really are a lot of fun (except the cervix stomping, which hurts!)

When Boop comes, I already told DH he's to get me a giant sub sandwich! There's an advertisement on the highway for a deli and it's just a HUGE sandwich with a million meats and things on it and I pointed to it and said, "THAT'S what you can get me after baby is born!" I am DYING for a good deli sandwich!

I've been having a lot of cervix stomping lately! Yesterday I was doing a manicure at work and the little monkey was using my cervix as a trampoline all the way through!
It's my V day today!
Here is me after my friends wedding party last night.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/152E38D2-B12F-4B23-A42B-E4A3BB3B3908-1153-0000014736278244.jpg

Happy V days Mrs Miggins and Jaime! 24 weeks! eek!

So I'm laying in bed this morning. (Got up at 630a again to pee) and I got back in bed and all of a sudden I felt this huge thump. I think it was Boop turning over or something. So I put my hand there and my hand actually moved!! It felt like a head or a butt! :haha: If I was watching my belly, I bet I could have seen it move! I was so cool!! Now too bad DH isn't here to see and feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->