EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

Sexxxxy mama, claire!!!! Happy vday!

Jes - awesome! I love those big thumps!!!

Thanks! I love those big thumps too, and seem the bump move a few times. The cat noticed it yesterday, I thought she was going to pounce!
Anyone else getting skin tags? They are really annoying. Under my boobs and at the top of my bump, and one on my collar bone just where my bra strap rubs. Awful things.

I am getting skin tags! What is that from?! I didmnt know it was pregnancy related!

Yeah they are a pregnancy side effect, not sure why though! Just another weird thing they don't tell you about!

omg! I just thought I was getting them randomly. I had no clue it was from pregnancy! Ewww!!! Do they go away or I have to get them removed?!

Apparently the go away, but if they don't, a lady on another thread has told me that if you soak a cotton wool ball in tea tree oil 4x a day and apply it they will come off.

I'm having a really hard day today. It's my sister's birthday and I woke up crying, then cried all morning and now I'm starting again.

I am so stressed with everything I have to get done before the boys' birthday party on Saturday. I can't even think straight, and I have no idea where to start. I just want to go back to bed. I am so exhausted. :cry: :cry: :cry:

awwww jes... take some time to just lay down and cry it out! you can worry about getting stuff done for the party tomorrow. I'm sure you will get it all done. Don't worry. Just take the day for yourself :hugs:

Ducky- Sometimes even when it seems impossible you have to relax a little. I know it's hard. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. It'll all work out i promise! Maybe you need to start delegating?

Everyone- Was wondering what you thought about these two names for our baby boy.... Aiden Conner Ballast or Conner Logan Ballast? I'm torn....

Ducky- Sometimes even when it seems impossible you have to relax a little. I know it's hard. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. It'll all work out i promise! Maybe you need to start delegating?

Everyone- Was wondering what you thought about these two names for our baby boy.... Aiden Conner Ballast or Conner Logan Ballast? I'm torn....

oohhhhh thats a tough one!!! I always loved Aiden... although its gotten VERY popular around me which made me not want to use it. I also had Conner on my list AND Logan!!!! So, you can't ask me because I LOVE all 3 of the names!!!!! I am partial to Conner Logan since Aiden seems to be a little more popular

Ducky I'm so sorry. The first year is incredibly hard, you have to cope with all the special days. Look after yourself, take it easy if you can.

24 Week Pic (give or take a day or so)!! Love my bump so much!!

Attachments

• 24 Weeks.jpg
    24 Weeks.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 24 Weeks (2).jpg
    24 Weeks (2).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
woah, Bri!! THat is some bump!!!! Super adorable!

i can't believe we are almost in 3rd trimester!!!

i can't believe we are almost in 3rd trimester!!!

I Know!!! I"m so excited!! I think this last bit will go pretty fast (hopefully). I just ordered the first thing for baby. It's a dalmation security blanket. We're doing his room in firetrucks, etc. So hopefully with all the stuff we have to do to get ready the time will go quick. :winkwink:

I think its gonna fly by too!!! I love that theme and the blanket is such a cute idea!!!!! Post some pics of the room! We are working on the nursery this weekend finally!!!!!!!!

I Know!!! I"m so excited!! I think this last bit will go pretty fast (hopefully). I just ordered the first thing for baby. It's a dalmation security blanket. We're doing his room in firetrucks, etc. So hopefully with all the stuff we have to do to get ready the time will go quick. :winkwink:

Ohhh, firetrucks! How cute! I can't wait to see! And cute bump! Lookin good!

I can't believe today is V day! And it's my boys' birthday! So much excitement!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->