EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

had my 12 week scan today .. after some bleeding this morning which absolutely terrified us both! baby is perfect and was measuring a few days ahead so im now due 21st September :) they said there was no obvious reason for the bleeding but it seems to be barely there now! slowly moving over to second tri but will still be stalking this thread :) xxx

image.jpg

here is our little bundle of love :cloud9:

had my 12 week scan today .. After some bleeding this morning which absolutely terrified us both! Baby is perfect and was measuring a few days ahead so im now due 21st september :) they said there was no obvious reason for the bleeding but it seems to be barely there now! Slowly moving over to second tri but will still be stalking this thread :) xxx

View attachment 582491

here is our little bundle of love :cloud9:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Scan pic :)

https://i45.tinypic.com/4r9w29.jpg

I have my NT scan on Wednesday. I'm a little nervous, but at the same time I'm really excited to see baby again :)

just booked my private gender scan for the 11th april :) i'll be 16+5 .. far too excited ..

as for my bleeding .. it was heavier and more pinkish this morning but has gone back to brown spotting .. can still find baby's heartbeat .. cant wait until it just disappears! xxx

I have my NT scan on Wednesday. I'm a little nervous, but at the same time I'm really excited to see baby again :)

GL I am sure everything is just fine. Can't wait to see a pic :baby:

Thanks! I'm sure everything is just fine too, but there's just that deep down nervousness that I'm sure most people feel before this scan too. :D

Emma: exciting about the scan! :happydance: Hopefully the bleeding stops!

Hi all had my scan on Friday and everything was fine, baby was moving its arms about! They have put me ahead a few days so due on the 22nd sep now so am moving over to second tri. Good luck everyone :) x

adopim, how did your NT scan go on Wednesday?

Have an amnio booked for April 2 myself.

My NT went well. Baby's measurements looked wonderful.
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/7579B6E3-97C9-4078-8C41-E176561E8513-249-0000002E09D45F82_zpsb1c259f6.jpg

Here's a 4D shot he got:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/37A9ED2A-383F-4AAD-AFE8-4E660EA269A0-249-0000002E164077A9_zps19c41318.jpg

Sorry they are kind of blurry. I had to put a filter on them so they could be seen better (the actual pictures are a bit dark to taking a picture of them was difficult). Plus photobucket blurs them a bit sometimes too.

We also found out that we are having a girl :)

hi ladies, i know some of you already know this from our facebook group .. but i had another scan yesterday due to bleeding again. baby is perfect but i have a subchorionic haematoma on my placenta .. does any else have this or have had it in previous pregnancies? thank you :) x

Hiya everyone, I'm due on the 19th of September!! Has anyone noticed their bump coming and going? :flower:

adopim, I'm glad your scan went well!

emma123456, I've never had it. That sounds worrisome. However, it looks like the further you get, the better your prognosis gets and the less chance it will cause MC, and you're already out of the 1st trimester. Hoping the best for both you and the baby.

Ivory Doll, welcome to the group! I've added you to the list on page 2. Feel free to answer the questions there and tell us more about yourself.

And no, my bump doesn't come and go; it's just slowly growing. The other day I was standing in the kitchen and DD said, "Mommy, your stomach is getting big!" Kids say the cutest, bluntest things.

I have an amnio one week from today (April 2), so wish me luck. I'm staying team :yellow:, but I know most people here are not, so I'm looking forward to hearing some gender calls in the next few weeks. :)

Anyone else feeling baby's movements yet?

I thought I was feeling some flutters at 11+ weeks, but I was like, "This is too early, has to be indigestion."

But in the past two weeks I've become more certain that they are in fact the baby's kicks and punches. I had my husband bury his hand deep into my abdomen the other day, and he was able to just barely feel it externally, too. For the most part, I can only feel them when I'm being very still, lying or sitting down. Baby seems to be most awake in the evening when I'm starting to drift off to sleep.

I didn't feel DD until 17-18 weeks. Then again, that was my first pregnancy and I didn't know what to feel for.

I kind of feel my bumpy coming and going .. some days it feels a little harder than others :) and i haven't felt any movements yet proserpina .. not that i really know what im lookin for haha x

I kind of feel my bumpy coming and going .. some days it feels a little harder than others :) and i haven't felt any movements yet proserpina .. not that i really know what im lookin for haha x

Yeah, that's exactly like mine. I think maybe some days I'm just more bloated :thumbup:

@Prosperina I'll answer those questions later when I get a chance :flower:

My favorite is when I feel the baby kick and I say, "The baby just kicked me!"

And DD says, "That's rude."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back