EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Not sure what to say really... :cry::cry::cry:

Started bleeding and cramping on Friday night/Saturday morning so I made an appointment with the doctor on call. Was in lots of pain so I was sent to the hospital to be checked and when they did a scan, I was told that I had miscarried. They thought the miscarriage was incomplete because they could still see bits of material in my uterus so I had a D&C a few hours later... I was given the option to wait for a few days to see if things passed on there own but I was in so much pain that I decided to get it over and done with. Thankfully they sedated me for the procedure so I didn't have to witness it. Was hospitalised for a few hours but then I was sent home with antibiotics and pain killers.

Feel so incredibly guilty because I had considered having an abortion and although I know its irrational... I somehow feel like I am being punished. Haven't spoken to my (ex) SO - I sent him a text to fill him in and he replied once but I haven't heard from him since... he appears to be ignoring me. No doubt he's delighted but there are no words to describe how sad I feel.

Wishing ye a happy and healthy nine months. Hope to be back here again some day.

I'm so very sorry you have gone through this. I am right here for you. Please PM any time if you want to talk, I will be able to relate as I am still cramping and bleeding. A constant reminder what I don't have anymore. :cry:

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss as well. I've stopped bleeding (for the moment anyway) but I'm still cramping. I was told each could last for 10-14 days. Wish I could fast forward the next few weeks of my life. Knowing my ex is happy with someone else is killing me as well. Ugh

Well the one thing that is getting me through is that everything happens for a reason. So maybe it happened because my endo is plugging my tubes and they need to be fixed first or maybe it just wasn't my time. If this guy was so awful maybe he is not meant to be a dad. I KNOW in my heart of hearts you ARE meant to be a mom. A really great mom! You need to vent any time message me, I'll be there!

Not sure what to say really... :cry::cry::cry:

Started bleeding and cramping on Friday night/Saturday morning so I made an appointment with the doctor on call. Was in lots of pain so I was sent to the hospital to be checked and when they did a scan, I was told that I had miscarried. They thought the miscarriage was incomplete because they could still see bits of material in my uterus so I had a D&C a few hours later... I was given the option to wait for a few days to see if things passed on there own but I was in so much pain that I decided to get it over and done with. Thankfully they sedated me for the procedure so I didn't have to witness it. Was hospitalised for a few hours but then I was sent home with antibiotics and pain killers.

Feel so incredibly guilty because I had considered having an abortion and although I know its irrational... I somehow feel like I am being punished. Haven't spoken to my (ex) SO - I sent him a text to fill him in and he replied once but I haven't heard from him since... he appears to be ignoring me. No doubt he's delighted but there are no words to describe how sad I feel.

Wishing ye a happy and healthy nine months. Hope to be back here again some day.
Oh Cflower, I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. :cry: I can't tell you how sad it makes me to read this.

I hope we do see you back on the pregnancy forums someday, supported by the kind of love you deserve.

And I hope the fleas of a thousand camels infest the hairs of your ex-boyfriend's nether regions...

I had my (sort-of) first prenatal exam yesterday. It went great! I talked about it at length here. Can't get enough of my doctor, he is wonderful.

(And if you were following my unintentional STD screening drama from the other day, we came to a peaceful resolution on that.)

Hi everyone, I am very sorry for your loss cflowe04 and allforthegirl, I send you a lot of hugs.

Well my morning sickness definitely started last Sunday, I had all Sunday, and Monday, Tuesday and today has been ok but I have a constant sensation of hunger, I don't know how to explain it, it is like an emptiness sensation in my oesophagus that goes to and from my stomach, really awfull sometimes it ends in nausea, and the only way to make it go away is eating something, it happens every 2 to 3 hrs, I am trying to eat healthy and really small portions because I don't want to end 1rst trimester with 5 more kilos, and I already gained 1 :/.
I had my first ultrasound on Monday ::D it was really amazing, we heard the heartbeat wow it is so strong! 146 bpm, everything is good and the cramps and twinges are completely normal, they change my date to the 23 September instead of the 20.

I haven't said anything at work because I think is too early but I have been sick and can't hide it they are going to start suspecting, will try to hold on a couple more weeks depending on how I feel.

Well good luck for you all, hope you are ok,

Hi everyone, I am very sorry for your loss cflowe04 and allforthegirl, I send you a lot of hugs.

Well my morning sickness definitely started last Sunday, I had all Sunday, and Monday, Tuesday and today has been ok but I have a constant sensation of hunger, I don't know how to explain it, it is like an emptiness sensation in my oesophagus that goes to and from my stomach, really awfull sometimes it ends in nausea, and the only way to make it go away is eating something, it happens every 2 to 3 hrs, I am trying to eat healthy and really small portions because I don't want to end 1rst trimester with 5 more kilos, and I already gained 1 :/.
I had my first ultrasound on Monday ::D it was really amazing, we heard the heartbeat wow it is so strong! 146 bpm, everything is good and the cramps and twinges are completely normal, they change my date to the 23 September instead of the 20.

I haven't said anything at work because I think is too early but I have been sick and can't hide it they are going to start suspecting, will try to hold on a couple more weeks depending on how I feel.

Well good luck for you all, hope you are ok,
I moved your due date on the list, Maybebub. If anyone else gets their EDD moved, let me know and I will update the list for them.

I threw up for the first time on Saturday morning and have been feeling pretty nauseous ever since, though no more vomiting thus far. Ugh. Can't wait for this part of the pregnancy to pass.

Cryssie, just wanted to say here that I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Had slight brown discharge over the weekend and felt like something just wasn't right so I went in today, an ultrasound revealed the babies heart had stopped beating Saturday based off the babys size. I go in tomorrow for a D & C. Good bye for now, hopefully we will be back soon. Bless you all!! :hugs:

Had slight brown discharge over the weekend and felt like something just wasn't right so I went in today, an ultrasound revealed the babies heart had stopped beating Saturday based off the babys size. I go in tomorrow for a D & C. Good bye for now, hopefully we will be back soon. Bless you all!! :hugs:

Goodness.... :hug: I am sorry for your loss! I know how you feel. If you need to talk please PM me. I am here for you!! :friends:

Wow. Not a good day for our little group. :(

So sorry for your loss, WantaBelly. Hope to see you back in the pregnancy forums soon. :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear about the losses :( I wish the best to all.

I threw up for the first and only time on Friday. No more actual throwing up but my nausea was slightly better today. Replaced instead with pregnancy brain. Tho I did manage to get DH a card for Valentines Day... As well as his "gift" sort of anyway.... *insert slow sexy smile here*

So sorry to hear about the losses ladies, my thoughts are with all of you. Scared myself today as started bleeding and cramping yesterday through the day, got a scan booked for 11.15 today to check all is ok. I did have some slight bleeding around this time with my first pregnancy and all was fine so really hoping it is but it's hard to stay positive with so much sad news lately. Will let you all know later x

So sorry to hear about the losses ladies, my thoughts are with all of you. Scared myself today as started bleeding and cramping yesterday through the day, got a scan booked for 11.15 today to check all is ok. I did have some slight bleeding around this time with my first pregnancy and all was fine so really hoping it is but it's hard to stay positive with so much sad news lately. Will let you all know later x

Keeping my FX'd for you :hugs:

Well had scan and all was ok, measuring on time and good hb. So relieved x

hi mummies, i've been missing for a while. MS is slowly creeping up on me and while i have not vomitted yet, the nausea still feels urgh...

had my first scan a couple of weeks ago and EDD has changed to 24th Sep. saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks but in my opinion baby is measuring small at 3.2mm. anxious that baby is growing too slowly. hope to have good news at my next scan next wednesday.

to the few ladies whose babies have gone to heaven, i am so so sorry for your loss. hope you mummies are doing well and may your sticky bean come to you again real soon. HUGS!

hi mummies, i've been missing for a while. MS is slowly creeping up on me and while i have not vomitted yet, the nausea still feels urgh...
Lucky! I've only vomited on one morning though, so I've also been pretty lucky.

had my first scan a couple of weeks ago and EDD has changed to 24th Sep. saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks but in my opinion baby is measuring small at 3.2mm. anxious that baby is growing too slowly. hope to have good news at my next scan next wednesday.
I hope it's good news for you, too. Fingers crossed for you! I updated your due date on the list.

hey ladies havnt posted in a while as i normally just look on my phone but never post :/ for easier to reply on the pc.

i had a doctors appointment last Thursday everything went well and doctor also agreed my my due date to be 26 sept, got my flu jab and urine sample had to be sent to the lab due to protein in my urine, my first pregnancy i suffered badly with kidney infections as iv had kidney problems from the age of 4, so they just wont to monitor that again in this pregnancy.

Just waiting on a letter from the maternity hospital with my scan date which will be roughly when im 12weeks, then 4weeks after the scan to go back to the doctors to see the mw to do some checks, then 20wk scan 28weeks back at doctors for the whopping cough vaccine and back to the hospital for my anti-D injection.

as for me the nausea and sickness has really taken over this week, finding sucking polo mints ease it abit but dread eating incase it comes straight back up :/ finding baby girls names difficult this timer round, hope everyone els is well? im sure if loads to catch up on x

hey ladies havnt posted in a while as i normally just look on my phone but never post :/ for easier to reply on the pc.

i had a doctors appointment last Thursday everything went well and doctor also agreed my my due date to be 26 sept, got my flu jab and urine sample had to be sent to the lab due to protein in my urine, my first pregnancy i suffered badly with kidney infections as iv had kidney problems from the age of 4, so they just wont to monitor that again in this pregnancy.

Just waiting on a letter from the maternity hospital with my scan date which will be roughly when im 12weeks, then 4weeks after the scan to go back to the doctors to see the mw to do some checks, then 20wk scan 28weeks back at doctors for the whopping cough vaccine and back to the hospital for my anti-D injection.

as for me the nausea and sickness has really taken over this week, finding sucking polo mints ease it abit but dread eating incase it comes straight back up :/ finding baby girls names difficult this timer round, hope everyone els is well? im sure if loads to catch up on x
Good to hear from you, YoungNImum.

I'm good here. Feeling nauseous often but still not throwing up. The nausea is bad enough though. I wish I were in the second trimester. My next OB appointment is on March 7. I think I am having a scan then.

My hot doctor called me yesterday to confirm that my blood is Rh-. I thought that was kind of odd (I don't need a RhoGam shot until 28 weeks or amniocentesis at 16 weeks, so he could have waited for my 12-week appointment to discuss it with me). But it was pleasant to get to chat with him again. I said I was staying team yellow and he said, "That's great, I respect that, I'm the same way." I said, "I didn't think you had kids" and he said, "Well, okay, I will be the same way." Heh.

I'm thinking of doing cloth diapers for this baby. Reading up on how to sew them myself because I'm that cheap.

I am naming my baby Ivy if it is a girl and Constantine if it's a boy. 100% certain on those names. I expect DH's parents will loudly protest our boys' name, which will only make me love it more. We have decided on a green theme for the baby's room. Green is generally considered more of a masculine color, but it works really well for a girl named "Ivy."

Anyways, that's what's up with me.

ah well hopefully you do get a scan and get to see your little baby again. iv been considering cloth nappies this time round to but iv really no clue where to begin, love your name choices, my MIL has put forward the names she likes but at the end of the day she had the chance to name all her own children so she should know how special it is to pick the perfect name for your baby with out being negative, that's how i see it.

i still havnt had a letter with the scan date, hopefully sometime this week and i know when ill be seing my little baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->