EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

:hi: I am so glad to hear that you ladies are doing well. I used cloth diapers with my fourth. I plan on doing the same with our fifth. It saved us so much money. :laundry: $$$

I am doing better and can't believe how quickly time is going for me. I even had my very first CH today. I decided to chart to find out if my cycles have changed from this ordeal or not. Then will resume TTC without charting. :coffee:

I will be watching the thread from the side lines, checking up on my bump buddies from time to time. I hope you don't mind. Miss talking to you ladies!!

:hi: I am so glad to hear that you ladies are doing well. I used cloth diapers with my fourth. I plan on doing the same with our fifth. It saved us so much money. :laundry: $$$

I am doing better and can't believe how quickly time is going for me. I even had my very first CH today. I decided to chart to find out if my cycles have changed from this ordeal or not. Then will resume TTC without charting. :coffee:

I will be watching the thread from the side lines, checking up on my bump buddies from time to time. I hope you don't mind. Miss talking to you ladies!!
Please come back whenever you want!

Good luck and keep us posted :)

We miss you too, allforthegirl.

Happy baby-making! Hope you are back in 1st trimester soon, though I've only got about 3.5 more weeks there myself.

I had my d&c last wed. :( hopefully I'll be back in June or july!

im so sorry to hear about the losses in our group .. and i really hope to see you's back very soon xxx

Hi all! I'm fairly new to this site, just want to say hi!! Can I join!?

Hi Reneton :wave:

I had my first appt yesterday:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/1D9063FC-A26F-4126-B2D1-C29FCE856865-203-00000017A716193A_zpse07933a5.jpg

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/44AB2F25-4414-49E9-8C52-73B6500589A1-203-000000171A01E96D_zpse332d790.jpg

Baby was dancing beautifully for Mommy and Daddy :) Baby was measuring at 10+3 so my due date got changed to September 22. Only a couple days earlier (tho I know when I Ov'd, I'll still change it to go with that date from now on).
So far so good.

Aw hello beautiful little baby! Iv my first scan on Thursday can't wait dreading the 2hour appointment part tho :/ x

here, they do your booking appointment and scan all at your first appointment at the hospital.
ill wait till get i get called by the nurse and get bp and weight checked an they can check my urine sample then i go back and wait in the waiting room to then at some point be called by another nurse for bloods to be taken. back to the waiting room to wait for the mw to call us to fill in my notes family history etc, then again back to the waiting room to be called for the scan :/ x

We had our 12 week scan today.. All went good although it was only a quick one as I was booked in for a dating and a nuceul fold scan but as I measured small at 43mm and you have to be a min of 45 for the test I have to go back in 10 days for another scan and they have put me a week behind so a week longer to wait lol my new EDD should be 24th September 2013 now. (I knew they would do that as i have only a 10-11 day lp in a 35 day cycle so realistically i should measure a week behind if you work it all out) On the upside though at least we get another US!!

Here's baby...

https://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u639/Breeze_blue1/3C00EFA9-E6CF-4428-8986-2366309D1260-911-0000011ED8CF68F5_zpse0c7480e.jpg

My healthy wriggly little baby 11wks all is well.
Due to my sister having a DVT last year ill have to inject myself throughout this pregnancy which I'm really not looking forward to :( I have doctors next week to get the injections and get stockings fitted, also I have a diabetes test in 6wks time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful ultrasounds y'all.

I didn't get a scan at my appointment today (I'm 11+6), but baby has a strong and healthy heartbeat at 160 BPM, so all is well.

I was kind of surprised when I walked into the office and the desk staff greeted me by name and asked about the pregnancy. Guess they're getting used to me!

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been arou d for a while. Got very anxious and there were a lot of negative posts around not in this thread but on the first trimester forum and needed to take some time out for my own piece of mind.

Had scan yesterday - dated at 13 weeks and one day yesterday so EDD now 18th September.
Baby healthy -heartbeat 161bpm
Somersaulting like a gymnast so was in scan for 30mins!
Low risk for downs.
Have announced now and feeling much more at ease...

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been arou d for a while. Got very anxious and there were a lot of negative posts around not in this thread but on the first trimester forum and needed to take some time out for my own piece of mind.

Had scan yesterday - dated at 13 weeks and one day yesterday so EDD now 18th September.
Baby healthy -heartbeat 161bpm
Somersaulting like a gymnast so was in scan for 30mins!
Low risk for downs.
Have announced now and feeling much more at ease...

WOW that is great news!! (not about all the negativity!) :wohoo:
Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"