Eeek Help lol ....

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
I bought a new flash drive memory dongle thingy today its a 4GB one and when i opened it and plugged it in it only says its 984KB i have double double double checked the packaging etc and it says 4GB on the box and the dongle itself someone said to try formatting it, but it is still the same, anyone on here a whizz more than me and know how to solve this? i have tried looking online but can't seem to find it :( have lots of music and christmas photos to move around and share xxx

thankiesssss

sorry to be a pain lol :dohh::blush:

Are you 100% sure there's nothing saved onto it originally?

DH says to try plugging it into the computer and empty the recycle bin on your computer....It sounds weird (I double checked that's what he means...) but he says sometimes it works.

Apparently some flash drives have a 'lock' on them...like a physical little switch....DH just educated me by getting my SD card out of my camera (OMFG THERE'S A LITTLE SWITCH ON IT!!! :shock::happydance::rofl:) - apparently it's rare to be on a flash drive, but some do have them. They're meant to lock the device completely so you can't add/remove things etc....but something else worth checking, just incase!!

Otherwise he says, take it back to the shop!

xx

yeah theres nothing on it, i opened it and had a look on the computer it says 984KB free of 984KB :( i cant find drivers for it for vista anywhere as someone suggested reinstalling drivers xxx

think im going to have too :( havent got the packet tho, im stupid at christmas and throw it away :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->