Effect of pregnancy

apreslaube

Reaction score
What effects of pregnancy are you looking forward to most (besides the baby stuff lol)?

For the ladies who have already been pregnant, what did you enjoy most?

I have super fine, thin, limp hair. I'm hoping it's true that pregnancy makes it all luscious :haha:

Not trying to burst your bubble sweetie, but my hair began falling OUT with my BFP! I have very fine hair also. I realize this is not normal for most, and hope you get what you are hoping for :flower:

Im REALLy enjoying the boobs! I've been between an A/B cup my whole life, and now its like BAM! They blew up at about 5 weeks! Wondering if they're going to get bigger as Im still so early?

Aw man, I hope that's not me! I'd be so pissed, I'm sorry that's happening!

How could I forget about the boobs? Haha. I finally got diagnosed with a thyroid disorder, so hopefully by treating that I can finally lose weight. Right now I'm a D, but when I weighed a healthy amount, I was a B. So we will see what happens with all that. I don't want them bigger than they are now though, what a pain!

I loved my pregnancy boobs on my second pregnancy, and bump too.
My non preggy belly post ds is awful and had started firming up early in first tri before I mc.
My bump from 18-30 weeks with ds was lovely but my boobs didn't grow til after.
Other than the bump, nothing. Xx

The big baby belly! Once I popped I could stop worrying about if I looked fat or not.

Oh, and no periods. I went 2 glorious years without a period as I didn't get it back until just over a year after I had my LO.

That's it. :haha:

Im looking forward to the baby glow and the belly cannot wait!!

I had been looking forward to the boobs as I'm an A cup and do you know that my boobs didn't change AT ALL! Not through pregnancy or breastfeeding - exactly the same! So I'm still kind of hoping this time round that I'll get some cleavage!!!
I also have fine hair but I don't think it changed at all. One thing I really loved was my nails! I had awesome, long nails that never broke. I also loved my bump once it finally became a bump!

Bring on the baby bump!!! I cant wait to feel it moving around either - my sis said it felt like butterflues to start with or bubbles!
I already have E- F boobs so not looking forward to them getting any bigger!! (my friend once told me as a baby gift she would get me two shopping trollies to support my boobs!!)

I'm a bit mad, I'm looking forward to everything, even the feeling sick, swollen ankles etc, nothing puts me off I'm so excited. I hear that people who get migraines don't during pregnancy so that will be good because I can't stand them. Not looking forward to giving up cheese and wine

Spicy orange that's all very well until you have that morning sickness so bad that you have to bloody hospitalised.
And ankles so swollen in mid summer that you can't wear shoes and have to keep your feet elevated except for when you have them in ice water. Lol.
Oh and you can still have most cheese xx

I had the most amazing skin! I don't suffer much with spots anyway but for nine glorious months, I didn't have a single spot and my skin just glowed!

I'm a bit mad, I'm looking forward to everything, even the feeling sick, swollen ankles etc, nothing puts me off I'm so excited. I hear that people who get migraines don't during pregnancy so that will be good because I can't stand them. Not looking forward to giving up cheese and wine

I had one or two migraines in pregnancy! Except usually I'd be able to still function after a couple of ibuprofen every few hours for a day or so. When pregnant you can't take ibuprofen so I just had to hack the pain. Urgh.

Swollen ankles and feet meant the only shoes I fit into at the end of my pregnancy were Ugg boots. In a very hot April. Not stylish!

Great thread!
I'm looking forward to so much, having a big belly, feeling the baby move and letting my boyfriend feel it when we are alone together, obviously bigger boobs would be ace! Looking forward to people knowing I'm pregnant and being all smiley for me ha :)

Feeling the baby move is ace...
Until they get so big it hurts and you can't sleep cuz of the 24 hour party they're having in there.
Xx

Until they get so big it hurts and you can't sleep cuz of the 24 hour party they're having in there.
Xx

I agree, summer was feet down and she uses to kick me down below, it was painful!

Being able to just stick out my belly without having to care about peoples reactions. And I'm going to stick it out from the moment I get my BFP :)

Xx

I agree, summer was feet down and she uses to kick me down below, it was painful!

Ever get kicked in the bladder so hard you wet yourself :blush:
I was sick so hard once I wet myself.
ds was huge, he was everywhere, breech til 36 weeks, transverse some of the time.
I'd heard some rubbish about them running out of room to move, what a load of crap.
My belly often looked like something out of an aliens movie.
Xx

I shit myself while throwing up when I was around 20 weeks pregnant. :haha: Such a glamorous time!

I was definitely Elizabeth Banks in What To Expect When You're Expecting... I was a messy, unattractive, wreck of a pregnant woman.

All that said, I sooo miss the movements and the general excitement of pregnancy. Totally worth it. The kid I got at the end is pretty decent, too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->