Elf on the Shelf 2020 - What did your Elf do today?

Ours left pizza ingredients last night which DDs fully enjoyed making and eating ! Was very surprised they ate them !

Ours always go back on the tree so they can get more magic for the nights antics ! Which means I can clean up any mess haha !

Oooo I just thought up a couple more ideas. We made footprint Reindeers the other day and bought googly eyes. I might paint tiny little footprints on the corners of the pages so they look like the elves footprints. Then the next night with they are dry scatter some googly eyes on the table so they've attempted to decorate them, but also put the eyes in random places and see how long it takes them to find all of them :haha: that should take us to the 22nd, then just need the 23rd and 24th then they can go back to the North Pole with Santa

Ours left pizza ingredients last night which DDs fully enjoyed making and eating ! Was very surprised they ate them !

Ours always go back on the tree so they can get more magic for the nights antics ! Which means I can clean up any mess haha !
Thats a good idea.

love that idea!

Ours made a band
C4ADD715-D09C-499B-BA37-8CF06D126427.jpeg

49DhEfU.jpg

Couldn’t think of anything tonight so they just sat in odd places.

72343727-8AAC-454E-91F6-9E007F8ABC05.jpeg BE3CD113-C77E-4CDB-B7CF-1E5F0930E579.jpeg B8194033-B35F-444D-95D4-0B76F03EF5A8.jpeg

Ours have made hot chocolate (and a mess)

This weekend one wrapped the other one up in wrapping paper, then they left a sign saying we are going to Peppa Pig World (that was Friday night as we went Saturday) and then last night they brought some Christmas make your own figurines

love that @leoniebabey !

Ours where roasting marshmallows over a candle ! DDs loved it !

Tonight they are going to leave a sign saying let’s go visit Santa ( we have a grotto booked but keeping it a surprise incase it got cancelled !!) it’s tomorrow afternoon ! Fingers crossed be gutted now we are so close to it !

Tomorrow night they are decorating the front room with party Xmas table decorations etc

Wednesday night they are leaving their Xmas eve boxes !

Cannot believe it’s the last few days ! We Pulled it out the bag again ladies !

I think ours are going to eat a few of the shelled nuts tonight. I've been putting the shells in a bowl when the boys have had them, so will just leave the crackers and shells scattered

That challenge looks fun leoniebabey!

She climbed to Aria's top bunk and put stickers on her beanie boos. Now I have to get her out tonight!
EIUvhTy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->