Elf on the Shelf 2020 - What did your Elf do today?

Ds3 also has an elf costume to wear, and he and dh were going to walk down to the shop dressed up to buy carrots for the Reindeer just for a laugh, but with being in tier 4 now I think they probably shouldn't be going to the shop just for the sake of it so probably won't now

Ds3 also has an elf costume to wear, and he and dh were going to walk down to the shop dressed up to buy carrots for the Reindeer just for a laugh, but with being in tier 4 now I think they probably shouldn't be going to the shop just for the sake of it so probably won't now
aww that would have been such fun ! I’d let them just dress up in the house for a giggle

He'll still be dressing up and taking loads of pics but just not going out

Mine are staying on the tree for a few days to “watch” and make sure they like their toys! Then will fly back to Santa no magic will be getting done ! Mine have already been crying they don’t want them to go ! This way seems less harsh . Can’t be doing with 2 crying little girls !

Traditionally they are supposed to leave on Christmas Eve night when Santa has been !

Christmas eve. When Santa delivers the presents they jump in the sleigh with him to go home. I quite like the idea of them sitting in the tree to make sure they like the presents though.

Mil gave us a bag of chocolates for the boys so I've just shoved them head first in that tonight like they are raiding it

Christmas eve. When Santa delivers the presents they jump in the sleigh with him to go home. I quite like the idea of them sitting in the tree to make sure they like the presents though.
We did this last year too and the girls loved it ! The year before (I think it was ) they sobbed and wouldn’t stop talking about the elves ! All I have heard today is we don’t want the elves to go! So I know it’s not how it’s traditionally done but whatever makes DDs happy haha x

That's a neat idea having them watch on the tree!

iywX8nW.jpg

Love your tree Leonie! I must get that board next year xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back