Elf on the Shelf 2020 - What did your Elf do today?

That challenge looks fun leoniebabey!

She climbed to Aria's too bunk and out stickers on her beanie boos. Now I have to get her out tonight!
EIUvhTy.jpg

Love this storage idea. We have tons of teddy's including TYs. Ours are in a hammock that hangs from the ceiling. You've given me inspiration to tidy them up a bit :)

Ours were eating Coco pops at the barbie dining table :)

Ours had a snowball fight

Ours were trapped in the fridge as the milk had turned ‘bad’

The elves leaving the note when down a treat ! They were so excited !!

Ours have left a note but in mirror writing and with magic pen (took me 5 goes to get it right)

They have left a secret gift of some bath bits for them, which is hidden and they have to find it once they work out the note.

Tomorrow night they will leave and bring the Christmas Eve box....yay they're gone! :xmas13:

Love the paint your own cookies !!

@c1403 thank goodness mine have loved everyday ! But they were upset this morning because it’s the last day tomorrow ! Mine will end up on the tree for a few days “watching “ if they like their presents ! And they will fly back the North Pole bye bye !!

The girls just made us all write goodbye notes to the elves....I did feel like writing 'at least I can sleep soundly at night now', but I thanked them for bringing fun and games and wished them a Merry Christmas :)

Aw thats sweet.

Is there anyone who doesn't have the elves bring the Christmas eve box? The boys wanted dh to dress as santa for ds5s first christmas eve and deliver the Christmas eve bits so I still need to think up something for the elves to do tonight :haha:

Aw thats sweet.

Is there anyone who doesn't have the elves bring the Christmas eve box? The boys wanted dh to dress as santa for ds5s first christmas eve and deliver the Christmas eve bits so I still need to think up something for the elves to do tonight :haha:

Hmm how about bring them an early gift? A treat for breakfast?

I'm not sure I've got anything in for breakfast or that I can identify what's in the presents now they are all wrapped :haha: I might have them make a little house out of dvd cases or something.

Aww thats cute for your DS5 !

Ours are bringing their Xmas eve boxes ! First year I have done them .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->