Elf on the shelf

ours climbed up the Christmas tree this morning

I fell asleep last night and forgot about the elf, so this morning was a rushed put under the glass lamp like he was trapped

I do this every year lol.
Only three days/nights in and I forgot again. I'm going to set a reminder at 9pm every night lol.
Had to tell DDs this norning that I needed some water and quickly put the elf in the Barbie car .

I do this every year lol.
Only three days/nights in and I forgot again. I'm going to set a reminder at 9pm every night lol.
Had to tell DDs this norning that I needed some water and quickly put the elf in the Barbie car .

:D:D think I might need to do the same!

I keep some treats/craft kits for the nights I forget, then just hurriedly get them out in the morning!

Last night our elves dressed up as fairies, sat at the top of the tree and threw the real fairy on the floor.

I keep some treats/craft kits for the nights I forget, then just hurriedly get them out in the morning!

Last night our elves dressed up as fairies, sat at the top of the tree and threw the real fairy on the floor.

Haha I like this one !

Two pretty boring ones for us the last couple if days.

Driving a toy fire engine and sitting on the elf swing

Last night ours made a camp and were toasting marshmallows on the (pretend) campfire

I needed a super quick idea last night, so just ended up putting cups and bowls on the elves and all the other Xmas teddies heads

This morning one elf had pushed the other down th stairs inside a toilet roll

While I was at work they got some eggs and left a note to sprinkle glitter on them, overnight they will change into kinder eggs!

2C56B80C-C232-4111-AD90-515C163F4D82.jpeg

E2qxAZg.jpg

I’ve already forgot to do ours ... twice lol!

Tonight our elf is gonna put up the girls hanging garland decorations. Last night he was playing in DD2s birthday toys !

Ours was playing Buckaroo yesterday, kiddo thought it was hilarious :haha:

The night before ours put their heads through a slice of toast and wrote a note saying 'it's cold outside, but toasty in here'

Last night one of our elves was cooking the lol dolls in a fry pan and the other was sat at the table eating them on a plate with a knife and fork.

I'm already running out of new ideas that I haven't done before!

I have to admit I find the elves annoying. I've left it all to DH as he is goes to bed last. This morning they were holding the TV remote .
The girls do like looking for them in the morning so will keep on doing it but I'm so not fussed about the bloody elves! It doesn't make them behave any better that's for sure

Our elf toilet papered our tree and living room. DD loved it. Yesterday he made a snow angel in cornmeal (what a mess!)

This is our first year with an elf and dd is so excited every morning. Before the elf, I'd usually end up getting her partly dressed for school as she was still half asleep in bed, but since the elf, she's up as soon as I get up bc she's so excited to find Fred, our elf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->