Elf on the shelf

Ours was playing in the girls dolls house ! I’m running out of quick ideas !

Ours got stuck in a pepsi bottle, what an absolute faf on to get him in there.
Kids were amazed and definately didn’t question the magic. I was just praying they didn’t take the wrapper off :shock:

Our elves are reading books to the other toys in the girls play room !

Ours was watching the tv, I had to get up at 5.30 to switch it on :-$

I wasn’t well last night so ours ended up In the girls bed haha ! .

Oh no hope you’re better babybump

We spent yesterday evening put all our chocolates on the Christmas tree and then this morning the elf had taken them off and was eating them. The kids just thought that meant they could eat them too though

Thanks girls I’ve got a inflammed ear canal it’s sore sore !! Was up all night 2 nights ago! So was exhausted last night ! I went the GP and I hate going good job I did as I needed a steroid for it !

Luckily I’ve got tonight’s elf sorted ! They are leaving a tea party for DDs !

It’s up there with the top 5 illnesses I’ve had that’s for sure ! Hoping it clears up soon!

What’s your elves doing tonight ?

DD1 just had a huge panic because we're going to family this weekend and she was worried the elves would leave.
I told her to write them a letter saying we're back Christmas eve and will say goodbye then.

So now before we go tomorrow I'm going to get out the Xmas Eve boxes and the elves will have bought them over the weekend with a letter from santa.

The things we do!

Last night, ours knocked the elf we have on top of the tree off, and took his spot. I did get a pic of the elf laying beside dd while she was sleeping (an elfie selfie) and developed that today for the elf to give to dd when he leaves on Christmas Eve. I'll pick up a frame tomorrow. I think that's the most time/thought I've put into any of our elf's nightly adventures. Ours is just kind of lazy!

I'm seriously running out of ideas.

The night before last the elf photocopied itself and was still in the photocopier when we got up and last night he was wrapped in DS's Santa present paper with a note that said DS should keep an eye out for this paper as his Santa presents are wrapped in it

Only 3 more nights !! We can do this !!

What are you ladies planning ? I’m stuck for ideas too !

I've been leaving it to my DH lately! Elf was inside a Pringle tub this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"