Elf on the shelf

Ohhh damn I’ve came to bed and forgot to do it! Why do I keep forgetting ! Quick dash down stairs in the morning I think he will be raiding the girls treat box . Loving all your ideas !

You're all so good. DH isn't well so went to bed early. I just stuck the elves in DDs dolls bed.
They weren't impressed this morning....said they weren't funny elves and was boring in bed.

We both forgot last night! Luckily I was up first and I just stuck him head first into James' money box :haha:

20181210_074106-1512x2016.jpg

I need to do something good ! Ours have been pretty boring but the girls seem to be happy !

20181213_204555.jpg

Last night the elfs did some of the girls arts and crafts.

Still over a week of this...I'm running out of ideas!

Last night the kids did their tradition of putting their Santa lists into these felt envelopes we use every year and the elves take them and leave them a treat in its place. This year was a mini chocolate smarties reindeer.
Tonight they are turning the milk green so breakfast tomorrow should be fun! Hoping it turns out well as the milk we get is in a cardboard carton rather than see through (lactose free one)
Also have sprinkles to sprinkle on the cereal.

Ours left sock christmas ones today xxx

I actually remembered before going to bed yay !! Our elf has made a swing out of tinsel hanging from the lounge light !

I forgot to sort the elf last night! Luckily he was still in his sick bed so they think he's still got the flu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->