Embarresing issue. Thrush maybe? Please help =[

meepaboo

Reaction score
First post every one! Hi!

About a month ago me and my man decided to let nature take it's course and stopped using condoms. Since then we have made love A LOT. It's was all going great until one day , mid sexy session, I felt like a dried up , even though i hadn't and then I had razor sharp pains in my vulver, so we stopped for a bit, gave it a few mins and started again. After the session my man told me i was bleeding by the entrance of my vagina, as though I was split!! Even though I hadn't actually dried up.

The next day we both started to feel itchy, and now we both stink down there. I have washed over and over and so has he. He has little red dots on the head of his penis too.

Around the same time , I started to get tin thin streaks of blood in my discharge. Verry thin. It wasn't from the outside either.

I wont be able to see a doctor now, and I am scared to take Canesten tablets incase I am preggers . Halp!

Hi, sorry Im not much help but didn't want to read and run...

I don't think you get little red dots with thrush or blood in your discharge tbh, I could be wrong so it's def best to even call a doctor for more advice

Also, you can take canesten while preg.. I had it a couple of times when preg with my dd.

Goodluck

Aw thankyou for the reply =]

I might call NHS direct I think. I thought that maybe its a case of thrush mixed with implantation bleeding? But then, the dots on my fellas dinkle, and maybe I'm just being too hopeful about the implantation bleeding.

Oh well, if I find out I will post it here.

Good idea hun! But y'never know with this ttc malarky.. it could well be implantation bleeding

:dust: goodluck and let us know :)

Aw thankyou for the reply =]

I might call NHS direct I think. I thought that maybe its a case of thrush mixed with implantation bleeding? But then, the dots on my fellas dinkle, and maybe I'm just being too hopeful about the implantation bleeding.

Oh well, if I find out I will post it here.

You can bleed when you get thrush - trust me I know! I am my doctors worse nightmare as I get it recurring all the time (sensitive skin down there!)

I know with ladies thrush will clear on it's own - but you might want to get some cream for your man!

I'm sure live yoghurt works well on ladies to sooth the itch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->