• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

end of april due dates updated with list

Smanderson I was the same, tiredness came back in full force around 26/27 weeks :dohh: I'm still not back to normal but nowhere near as bad as what I was! Yeah it was weird haha, when I found out the nurse was like 'well I'd say you're about 6-8 weeks because of the light second line' even though I knew that wasn't right and by the time I had my scan I was 14 weeks and 2 days :haha:

Haha oh well treat yourself now whilst you still can, even if it is on lamps nobody will see :winkwink: you won't get the chance when DJ is here I doubt :haha:

Ooooh not long now at all then :happydance: my dad is so excited bless him, he took it the hardest but now he can't wait :flower: I said to him not long ago 'whenever I think of having the baby I always get butterflies' and he was like 'oh, she's kicking is she?' :dohh: bless him he can't help it :haha: your dad sounds like mine lol, off their heads! My dads got it into his head he's fat now for some reason, he was complaining all through a massive plate of chilli that he's getting a big belly and then he ate a big like of chocolate :rofl:

I can't wait for that boost of energy :haha: I'm still aching today, surprise surprise :dohh: my back and my side today so at least it's a bit more variety than ribs :winkwink:

Ooooh princess she's beautiful!! Congratulations :hugs: sounds like you had a rough time of it though :( haha I bet all the other new mothers were cursing you at the hospital for having such a well behaved baby :haha: aw I'm sorry about her heart murmur, hopefully it will heal over time and if not at least you have a little experience with your nephew so you know what to expect :flower: hope you and tamara are doing well xxxx

Sorry i been missing today, went for lunch with a new mum in the area and we got carried away chatting and suddenly it was 5pm :wacko: then had to walk the dog AGAIN! LOL I got to have baby cuddles it was amazing :cloud9: he was the cutest little baby in the world so adorable and so well behaved :cloud9:

LOL Feff your dad sounds like me, i moan im getting fat whilst munching away on a big mac and chips :rofl: Your dad sounds very lovely :flower: mine just called to check on me for the first time in the pregnancy LOL he said mum was convinced i was going to call in the middle of the night in labor haha!

I got some new mugs and glasses today too :o im such a big spender :rofl: its just cos when we have visitors i dont want them having an old mug with a chip in it or something embarrassing haha

The boost will come hun i think its only really been this week i have been full of beans...usually i go everywhere via the sofa :haha::blush: hope your aches ease soon hun, i think maybe its the bubs in an awkward position :thumbup: DJ has been sticking his bum out constantly today :wacko: dunno what he's up to in there but he is having a right old shufty! :haha:

Hehe I wondered why you were quiet, thought you might have gone into labour! :haha: oh that's lovely, awww I bet you were so broody lol! Especially if he was well behaved :winkwink:

Haha he is lovely, silly too but aren't all dads :haha: lol and was her mothers intuition right?! :rofl:

Haha treating yourself again?! Shame on you :winkwink: lol now you can give them posh new mugs and show them your new lamps :rofl:

Lol I'm living on the sofa lately :haha: yeah I think it is LO in an awkward position, she's supposed to be head down but I could feel her elbows or knees poking out of my bump yesterday so god knows what she's up too :rofl: lol bless him!

Anyone doing anything productive today? :haha: or are we all sofa dwellers lol! I'm going to go for a walk up town later and then eat a spicy curry for dinner lol, then a night of bouncing on my ball :haha:

Nope no labor :dohh: its getting so close to the induction i dont feel like i should be bothered anymore LOL he will be here in a few short days :happydance: i am frightened of the induction though cos i dont want hubby to be sent home and be on my own there over night :cry: i think thats really why i been so hell bent on him coming before :blush:

LOL i will be showing my lamps off for sure :rofl: i dunno i think should have gotten a couple more mugs :dohh: i only got 4 but forgot about me and hubby LOL i was just thinking there wont be more than 4 visitors in one go i dont expect :dohh:

DJ has been poking his knees out too :wacko: its weird isnt it :haha: i think they are that much bigger now and thats why :shrug: but i have found sleeping easier this week, even with the contractions walking me in the night :thumbup:

Im off out for coffee soon and then MIL coming over but i might sneak off and do more shopping and get those extra mugs and leave her and hubby to it :haha::winkwink: i will also be walking the dog and bouncing on my ball just in case it helps bubs come before sunday/monday :haha:

Haha that's true, I bet it won't stop you eating all the pineapple you can though :haha: yeah I'm quite afraid of being on my own too especially with the baby there because I'm afraid the midwives won't be very nice and I won't have a clue what to do :dohh:

Haha baby brain at its best :winkwink: I love looking at mugs, I used to buy my parents one every Christmas, birthday, mothers/fathers day :rofl:

I've been playing guess the body part all morning with LO :rofl: I think it was a foot sticking out, or a knee or elbow haha I have no idea! It was so weird :haha: that's good you're sleeping better! :thumbup:

Hehe that sounds better than the 'how are you feeling?' questions that you'll get :haha: the girl I know who was in labour said yesterday that she was 4cm dilated (she had a midwife appointment and she checked) and her pains were 6-7 minutes apart so she couldn't go in! I'd be so scared knowing I was 4cm in the house :haha:

Haha yeah i been walking and bouncing and i have pineapple in the fridge ready to go :rofl: everyone is so excited as its getting so close its really cute :flower: i dont think i will ever question how much this baby means to the family LOL

Ohh gawd i would be worried having contractions that close and not being allowed to go in :wacko: they are super strict arent they :wacko:

So i managed to pop out and get the extra mugs so now i can relax a bit more :haha: i know its daft i just want to make sure everything is ready so i dont have to worry once the bubs is here.....ok now im turning in to a control freak :blush::haha:

Awww bless her :haha: so cute when they do that :cloud9: its not painful but not exactly comfortable either is it!! :wacko: nice though kinda like they are letting us know they are there :winkwink:

I went for a walk yesterday, then shopping, then another walk but still nothing! So I don't believe that :haha: oh and I tried a spicy curry and nope, LO is still hanging on in there :dohh: oh that's lovely :flower: everyone's more scared than excited here :rofl: it's like they've never seen a baby before lol!

I know I'd be really worried :wacko: she had the baby anyway, 1.10am with no pain relief, she must be a machine being in labour for that long and still nothing :haha:

Haha yay! You can relax now :winkwink: when all the visitors come round to see DJ don't forget to give them your new mug (and then show them your lamps :haha: )

Not comfortable at all :rofl: ! She's constantly sticking things out now, there's knees and bums and elbows everywhere it's like I'm having twins! :haha:

At least it's a lovely sunny day today! Is it where everyone else is? Not sure what to do though :( I think a walk again, I'll do jumping jacks all the way home because they apparently help baby come! :haha:

LOL im sure they are excited hun it just dont seem real till you know for sure its only a couple of days away! I think thats whats happened with my lot, cos of the induction they know for sure he will be here on Monday :flower:

Awww huge congrats to your friend :flower: how cool is that gonna be! you will both have your bubbies just days or a week apart! so lovely :cloud9:

:rofl: i not heard that about jumping jacks :haha: if i wasnt being induced tomorrow i would probably have tried it :winkwink::haha: defo worth going for a walk, the weather is so lovely today :flower: we been to the park with the dog already :thumbup: and were gonna head to a garden center soon too :happydance: love garden centers when the weather is lovely and grab a bite to eat :thumbup:

Well, i never thought i would be saying this but we should enjoy this last bit, just 1 more day of preggy for me :D its been painfully uncomfortable and i will be pleased to no longer be prego but it will feel weird to no longer be the pregnant one haha!! Feels like its part of who i am now :haha:

LOL I will defo be showing off my lamps and i will make them check out my freshly hoovered door mat!! :rofl: How are you coming on sorting your room move? Did you see anything you liked in Ikea? x

Morning ladies how is everyone? I slept till 3am, that's really good for me lol.

Absolutely crapping myself about Tuesday, im a massive wimp lol.

Morning hun :hugs: aww im crapping myself about my induction too :haha: but it will all be worth it once the bambinos are finally here :yipee: weirdly im finding im sleeping better this week than any other! random :wacko: not long to go now hun and we will be showing our little bundles off to anyone who looksin our direction :haha::winkwink: x

I had a really bad few nights with hip cramps. I think last night I was too tired to notice much, till I needed the loo at 3 anyway, but im so greatful for 4 hours sleep in one go.

Yeah our babies will be worth it. Just gotta hold it together lol.

I had a really bad few nights with hip cramps. I think last night I was too tired to notice much, till I needed the loo at 3 anyway, but im so greatful for 4 hours sleep in one go.

Yeah our babies will be worth it. Just gotta hold it together lol.

Aww no that sucks having such poor sleep the last week before the bubs :hugs: hopefully tonight will be better :flower:

I got a stinky headache now :dohh: wish it would go away with just one day left of preggy life i could do without it :thumbup:

Well the sun went in earlier on and only now it's sneaking back out :dohh: Smanderson I can't believe you've only got one day left :happydance: it's mad lol, I bet you're bouncing around the room I would be :haha: ! I didn't really do much in my room, I have such great intentions in the morning and then I do nothing all day, I'm so lazy lol! I did have a quick look on ikea but I wasn't really in the mood, eBay is having an Argos deal now though and they have lots of money off lots of things so that's worth a look at ladies :flower: are you nervous about tomorrow?

Jenny I bet you're excited too, not long for you either! And I could be here for another 3 weeks :haha: I hate having broken sleep :( I've been like that with my hips lately, but not too bad that I've been getting up that early! Hope you have a better night tonight :hugs:

TMI but these past 2 days I haven't stopped pooing! I was having bad cramps earlier with it too :( it's gone now thank god, don't know if it was some sort of 24 hour bug :shrug: hopefully it's gone for good now anyway I've been scared to go too far even though its the sunniest day in ages :rofl:

LOL Feff well im sure when inspiration hits you will get loads done :thumbup: i know this last 3 weeks has flown by, before that it was dragging like nothing else!! Your not lazy hun your body is doing a lot and it zaps your energy :thumbup: i'll have to check out the argos ebay sale thingy, sounds good, thanks for the heads up :thumbup: im nervous and excited all at once :haha::happydance: been getting BH or mild contractions since lunch time but i dont think its anything exciting, seems more of a practice run LOL :dohh: still, only gotta get through till tomorrow night :yipee:

That sounds like the clear out hun! They say you body naturally clears its self before labor starts :thumbup: i think its different for everyone some get lots of loo trips and others get one massive one LOL ....maybe some dont get it at all :shrug:

Here's hoping! :haha: I've got a million things to do and my sofa is just too comfy lol! Today's the day :winkwink: hope you're not too nervous, not long now until you finally meet DJ! All the weeks of us all moaning about being pregnant and did you it's nearly over :haha:

Why are such weird things good signs lol?! I swear being pregnant is the only time you look forward to having the poos :rofl: I'm not focusing on it anyway, it was probably my iron tablets messing up, they either constipate me or I can't stop going :dohh:

Good intentions again today! Even though I'm still all cosy under my quilt :haha: I'm going to have to force myself otherwise nothing will get done :dohh:

Sorry for the double post, my phone has been an ass the past couple of days.

I had a day of constant pooping earlier in the week Feff lol, got me quite paranoid, but nothing followed.

I had 5 straight hours of sleep last night, that's record for me!! lol.

Just went through my hospital bag ready for Tuesday, and added some milkshakes for after yummmmy lol.

Going to do the last few bits of cleaning today, windows, bathroom etc...

Hope everyone is good.

Hey ladies, sorry i not been on yet today...had a bit of a drama puking up blood last night :wacko: they sent me home this morning and arent too concerned as bubs was ok on the monitor but i been puking all day :dohh: find out in 3 hours what time to head in for the induction tonight and im feeling sick and very tired and also been getting contractions every 10 minutes since last night....what a day!!!

Jenny thats fab you had a good sleep hun :hugs: hope you can get the same tonight ready for tomorrow :thumbup: i need to do more cleaning but i feel so rough i dont have it in me :cry:

Feff i know what you mean, it really is the only time being sick or having the poops is a good thing!!! totally messed up LOL hope you managed to get a few bits done today? If not dont worry yourself hun its not important, you can do all that once bubs is here and your feeling up to it :thumbup: i must admit though i wanna get cleaning done today cos MIL will be popping in to look after the dog and i dont want to be embarrassed :thumbup: its only the floors really that need sorting now i guess :thumbup: yes i am obsessed with my floors :rofl:

Oh no Smanderson I hope you're feeling better now! :hugs: that's rough, especially so close to the induction :( oh god trust it all to happen at once, any other day we're wishing for contractions lol!

I did a little bit finally :haha: some notes for an exam i'm sitting in June and gathered some baby things that need washing from random places I'd forgotten about :dohh: I doubt you can clean anymore you're always cleaning lol! :haha: don't be embarrassed I bet she'd understand, especially since you've been so ill :(

I hope you feel better now, and good luck for everything just in case we don't hear from you before you go into hospital :hugs: hope everything goes well and DJ is fine and healthy :flower:

Jenny I'm not focusing on it haha, nothing since anyway so I think it was just a 24 hour thing! Oh that's good that you had more sleep :) I was up earlyish again this morning but stayed all cosy in bed for a while :haha: lol oooh I love a milkshake! I had a McDonalds last night because I was craving it so bad :dohh: had a lovely banana milkshake too :haha:

Smanderson awww hun I hope you feel better soon. Not what you need right now I know.

Mmmmm I want a milkshake now lol.

Baby has been kicking me loads today, more than normal, I hope thats a normal thing. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->