end of april due dates updated with list

Wow thats really bad!!! I get the impression the midwifes at doctors offices arent very good at their jobs LOL seems to be they arent that interested which is weird cos its their job to be interested! :wacko: ohhh well! At least our little beans will be here soon and we wont have to deal with them soon enough :happydance:

Couldnt sleep again :( got up before 6am :dohh: and gutted once again to wake and find i didnt go in to labor in my sleep :growlmad: shocking LOL :haha::winkwink:

I didn't get chance to make cup cakes :-(
Had to clean out snake tanks instead, ad they all decided to poop and knock their water bowls over grrr. Hopefully il get chance to make them today :-D

How is everyone?

This time next week il hopefully be having my section :-D

Awww boooo! Those cupcakes sounded like the were gonna be lovely too! Maybe today? :thumbup:

Im disappointed, i woke up and the baby didnt crawl out in the night and put himself to bed :growlmad:

Yay 1 more week till section time :happydance:

Any updates from Princess? Wheres that bubby?? xxx

Try my best to make them today, I wana scoff some lol.

Nawww, not long for us hun.

I know yeah, anyone have any updates on princess? we need baba pics :)

I know they're pretty useless, they just look at us as another number they're not really interested in us because they've got so many other people to see :dohh: not very professional! True, but then we'll have the health visitors! :haha:

Oh Smanderson sorry to hear :( I had quite a good sleep last night, only woke up twice I was shocked lol! I'm the same :haha: I felt a bit wet when I got up so I got excited thinking it was my waters and it was sweat! I was boiling last night :haha:

I'm okay thanks Jenny, going to have a shower then clean up ready for the midwife to come :dohh: I'm dreading her wanting to go upstairs, she'll have a job I can hardly get into my bedroom myself :haha: what's everyone up to today?

I want to hear off princess too! Hope everything went well for her :flower:

Have a nice shower hun, I just had mine, I love showers :)

How come you can hardly get into your bedroom ay?

I have a leaving lunch to go to today which will be nice to see everyone and i am defo going to be getting a desert!! :haha::winkwink: might have to grab a cupcake on the way home too, my mouth is watering just thinking of them LOL

Feff your so lucky to get a good sleep :thumbup: still, not long to go and our bambinos will be here and even though we will get less sleep hopefully it will be better quality :thumbup:

Ohh no thats gutting :( i keep thinking my waters are going to go every time i go to the loo but then hardly anything comes out so i made the toilet trip for no good reason :( double boo!

Hopefully no news means she has her little beauty and is so busy loving snuggles she has forgotten to update us :flower:

I have a leaving lunch to go to today which will be nice to see everyone and i am defo going to be getting a desert!! :haha::winkwink: might have to grab a cupcake on the way home too, my mouth is watering just thinking of them LOL

Feff your so lucky to get a good sleep :thumbup: still, not long to go and our bambinos will be here and even though we will get less sleep hopefully it will be better quality :thumbup:

Ohh no thats gutting :( i keep thinking my waters are going to go every time i go to the loo but then hardly anything comes out so i made the toilet trip for no good reason :( double boo!

Hopefully no news means she has her little beauty and is so busy loving snuggles she has forgotten to update us :flower:

Ohhh have a nice lunch, I can't remember the last time I did something social. All my 'friends' vanished.

defo get yourself a cupcake...I made these giant ones at christmas.

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/148920_10151170666830264_887584523_n_zps3d693455.jpg
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/148685_10151170668090264_1762936338_n_zps59161fcc.jpg

Wow Jenny they look amazing!!! I would feel guilty eating them they look so good!...thats not to say i wouldnt eat them though :haha::winkwink:

It will be nice to get out and about and see people again :happydance: i found most people dont want to listen to me unless they are asking "is he here yet?" other than that im the boring preggo LOL but to be fair i have struggled to talk about or even think about anything non prego or baby related since seeing the positive test :haha::blush:

Wow Jenny they look amazing!!! I would feel guilty eating them they look so good!...thats not to say i wouldnt eat them though :haha::winkwink:

It will be nice to get out and about and see people again :happydance: i found most people dont want to listen to me unless they are asking "is he here yet?" other than that im the boring preggo LOL but to be fair i have struggled to talk about or even think about anything non prego or baby related since seeing the positive test :haha::blush:

Thanks, yeah you defo can't let them go to waste nom nom nom

No body wants to know me now that I don't want to be out all night. Or some friends who do ask me to events, ask me to things I just can't do, then get arsey for me not going lol.

Thats really mean :growlmad: do they have kids? people can be such arses!! Let them get on with it hun, you will meet a whole load of new people at all the baby groups and they will be more understanding :thumbup:

I have already found a couple of mums near by to meet up with for a coffee they have little boys too so DJ will have friends ready and waiting for him when he comes out LOL

Thats really mean :growlmad: do they have kids? people can be such arses!! Let them get on with it hun, you will meet a whole load of new people at all the baby groups and they will be more understanding :thumbup:

I have already found a couple of mums near by to meet up with for a coffee they have little boys too so DJ will have friends ready and waiting for him when he comes out LOL

Yeah one friend has a little boy, but she is so flakey, she didn;t bother with me the whole pregnancy, and now tells me she is so excited to meet the baby lmao, she won't be meeting the baby at all.

Another friend has a little girl, she got a new fella and moved away. She invited me to her engagement party the other week, I was going to go, but then had a bladder infection and really bad pains in my pelvis and back, plus no babysitter, and a 2 hour drive to hers, so that didn;t happen, and she acted like id abandoned her lol.

Safe to say, I don't bother with either of them now.

And when I left work, not one of my 'friends' from there kept in touch, id been there for 3 years.

So im friendless lol. Least no one can piss me off now haha.

That's cool that you have met some new friends :) I don;t live in a very nice area, so probably wont be bothering much with groups.

Midwife hasn't long gone, she didn't go upstairs thank god! :haha: it was a bit pointless really :dohh: she just told me what to look out for and when to go to the hospital and visiting times, I knew all of that already lol! Oh well, she was in a good mood and didn't annoy me so I'm happy now :winkwink: what's everyone been up to today?

Aww Jenny that sucks :hugs: i was thinking you might say they didnt have kids so i thought perhaps they dont understand...cos to be honest i defo didnt even understand pregnancy until going through it so i cant imagine how wrong i am about parenthood! but they dont have that excuse, so rude :growlmad: you are better off without friends like that though, although with your work friends i wonder if they will suddenly be in contact once you have the bubs?

Your not friendless, you have us :flower::hugs: Could you travel to another area for groups?

Feff i bet your glad she never tried to go upstairs :haha::thumbup: i not been told any of that by my midwife or any of the ones at the hospital so even though its a waste of time its nice to be told :thumbup:

My work meal went well, was so nice to see them all again and i havent laughed that much in ages! i do miss them LOL now im home have walked the dog (again) and am pooped! might just reattach myself to the sofa now LOL xxx

Very glad :haha: it's a tip lol! Yeah I suppose so, just seems like I should have been told more :dohh: I thought with a birth plan they wrote your preferences down but she just talked to me for like 20 minutes!

I'm glad you had a nice day! :flower: it's horrible seeing people you haven't seen for a while, I get so emotional :haha: you're always walking your dog! Where so you find the energy?!?! :rofl:

Think I slept awkward again last night my side is really tender :dohh: bloody pregnancy :haha:

I think im just upset about it as iv known them 2 since school, and I put a lot into relationships, even the work ones. I dont wana know any of the creepers trying to worm in this week, after they didn't bother for the whole pregnancy.

Glad you had fun hun, you all pooped out and resting?

I still didn't do my cup cakes, iv been cooking and cleaning lol. They are all out kickboxing tomo eve, im bloody doing the faffing cupcakes then!!! Yes, i, am! ! Lol

Haha you do them Jenny! Post pics so we can dribble over them :haha: I can't wait to be able to bake again I love it :) I'm not the best but I think they taste nice :haha:

Ohh maybe she was telling you stuff so you can write one? I know a lot of ladies on here have written their own, thats why i was confused that she was coming round to write one for you :thumbup:

I am always walking the dog at the minute LOL i heard lots of walking helps bring on labor...walking and squatting :haha: so thats going to be my life for the next 6 days, walking and squatting and pineapple LOL i still refuse to dtd i dont think hubby could actually get any where near me with this gigantic bump anyway :rofl:

Boooo @ your painful side hun :hugs: maybe its how bubs is laying? so uncomfortable this last bit eh :dohh: not much longer now hun :hugs:

Aww Jenny that really is rubbish of them :hugs: all i can say is people are rubbish quite a lot of the time and usually so wrapped up in their own lives to think of others...its not right or ok but sometimes its easier to look past that and have the extra support :hugs:

I was so tired i just crashed for a bit then got sucked in to a preggo program "dont just stand there im having your baby" which was excellent but kinda scary so close to the induction :haha::dohh:

Did i mention i got a cupcake on the way home LOL it was yummy, i inhaled it when i got in :haha:

I have no idea :wacko: she didn't say lol! Doesn't say much :haha: yeah I've heard of people writing their own but I don't think I'm going to because I don't really have anything I definitely want or don't :thumbup:

I don't know where you find the energy haha! If I get up to get myself a drink it takes me 10 minutes to build myself up to it :rofl: ughh dtd sounds disgusting right now, I think I'm going to turn into a born again virgin :haha:

I'm not sure, it's agony though :( woke me up about half hour ago if not more and now I can't get back to sleep because I'm so hungry and warm :dohh: I don't think LO is engaged either, she's playing mind tricks! Some days her movements are really low then yesterday they were high up again :dohh: yeah it's so uncomfortable now, I'm waddling like a duck when I DO manage to pull myself off the sofa :haha:

Oooh I've seen that show! I watched the one where they show the dad the placenta :wacko: I was nearly sick myself never mind him! It's huge, I'm more scared of giving birth to that :haha: especially after my midwife said yesterday 'we'll give you the injection and you don't have to do anything we'll just pull on the cord and out it comes' :dohh:

I could really eat a huge cupcake around now, I'm soooo hungry :(

Yay, what flavour cup cake did you have?

Anyone else get a wave of fear come over them, and for that second your like 'nobchanged my mind, im not doing it'
It doesn't last long, and I know its just the fear talking.

I had dreams about labour, sections and baby last night, a very busy dreamland indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->