• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

end of april due dates updated with list

I love banana milkshakes lol Jenny, I could drink them all day everyday!

LO has days of kicking more and then the next day she'll kick less because she's tired herself out lol!

When is your section? That's not too far away now :) I hope you're not too frightened :flower:

I hope everything is going okay with Smanderson, I'm so excited for her lol!

I love banana milkshakes lol Jenny, I could drink them all day everyday!

LO has days of kicking more and then the next day she'll kick less because she's tired herself out lol!

When is your section? That's not too far away now :) I hope you're not too frightened :flower:

I hope everything is going okay with Smanderson, I'm so excited for her lol!

I could too, but my stomach would not agree with that kind of behaviour lol.

lol my little one has kicked quite a bit today too, not as much as yesterday though.

My section is tomo morning, had my pre op today, so im all ready. I had a good chat with the anestitist (spelling) guy, and he put my mind at rest a lot :) so im not so bad now. More scared about the pain after, breastfeeding, and the change in our lives. But I am a panic monkey.

Hope your well xx

Haha I don't think mine would either actually, would be nice to do though!

Mine just keeps either digging her feet into my ribs or sticking her knees and elbows out of my belly lol! Little monkey :haha:

Oooh exciting stuff! Aw that's good you're more relaxed now, yeah I understand, that's what I'm frightened of too is afterwards but we'll just have to deal with it lol! :) I'm sure everything will be fine!

I'm fine thanks, hope you're okay and try not to worry about tomorrow too much :) just think of the good things and don't focus on the bad lol! Update as soon as you can :hugs: xx

Hope everyone and their LO's are doing okay :) I'm still hanging on in here :haha: my midwife said I can have a sweep Wednesday but I'm not sure yet :wacko: also had a tiny tiny bit of blood on my knickers earlier and a snotty discharge but it wasn't brown and that's what the plug looked like I thought? Who knows! Hope everyone is okay though :flower:

Hiya guys, just to let you all know I had a little boy, Dexter, on Wednesday. All went well, birth story is on the birth announcements page. Good luck all! Xx

Hey ladies,

Sorry i have been missing, we have our baby boy but was a bit of a drama. We went in for the induction on Sunday night believing we would be home the next day but just got home tonight!

So, i was induced but the baby was in distress so they broke my waters and put a thing on his head to monitor him, there was meconium in my waters and every time i had a contraction his heart rate dropped to they rushed us in for an emergency section. Baby had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times, his arms, body and legs! They said it was the longest cord they had ever seen.

Since then, he has had a few worrying signs and they tested him loads and loads and we spent the week with our hearts in our mouths but they have said he is healthy and allowed us home today.

It has been very emotional but we are happy and safe and have our little man with us finally. I hope this doesnt scare anyone cos its unusual circumstances and the only thing i would say is, if it doesnt feel right kick up a stink till they listen and check you out....ohhh and gas and air is the most amazing stuff, they had to wrestle it off me to give me the spinal block for the section haha!!!

I havent read whats been going on since my last post yet but i will do and hope you are all doing well and Jenny and Prncess hope your babies are doing well, Feff i just saw you are still hanging on, keeping everything crossed bubs comes soon xxxxxxxx

Forgot to add a pic ...whoops...I thought baby brain is bad!!!

Attachments

• Baby douglas.jpg
    Baby douglas.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh no Smanderson I'm sorry things didn't go as you hoped :( I bet it was so hard! I'm glad all is well now, I hope you recover from your c section quickly and hopefully not too painfully :hugs: I hope DJ is doing okay, what a way to make an entrance :haha: he is so cute! He looks so calm in that photo, it's like the complete opposite to what you described :haha: hope everything continues to improve :haha: congratulations :) xxxx

Thanks hun :hugs: i have to say the section bit was easy it was frightening build up and worries about the baby after that was awful. But with the section i was calm and talking to hubby while they did what they had to LOL and after its no too bad, they give you pain meds to help but after the first day its back to paracetamol ..its not bad at all apart from having to walk slower and taking a while to stand up and i cant lift heavy things or drive for a while but i would defo elect for a section for our next one :thumbup:

im starting to even out too, my belly is going down and my boobs are getting bigger so i look almost normal haha...well, a fat normal but not 100 weeks pregnant like before :haha::winkwink:

DJ is amazing, he is really chilled and sleeps a ton he makes me laugh when he cries cos he goes red all over and looks angry...i know im a bad mummy but its only cos i know he doesnt like his nappy being changed :haha:

Any more signs for you hun? Have they said anything about induction? hows the room coming along?

Samanderson, what a scary experience! So glad your both well! What a beautiful baby!! Congrats! Enjoy him now, the trauma of the birth will start to wear off in the days to come :hugs: xx

Aw that's good that it was a positive experience, I've heard a few people say that they didn't like it and had bad experiences so you were lucky! What did they think was wrong with the baby? Or were they just observing just in case?

Haha already?! Lucky :haha: I bet it's strange not having a huge belly anymore lol!

Oh love him lol, I hope my LO is that chilled :haha: he's probably just annoyed that he had to leave his nice comfy spot haha.

Nope no more signs, I'm looking like I've dropped more this morning though, but the midwife said Wednesday LO still wasn't engaged fully so I'm not sure, I see her next week anyway so hopefully she can shed some light lol! No nothing about induction yet, I think she might say something about it next week though :( still not done, I'm so unorganised lol! The baby's clothes are mostly washed though, and my brother is moving out soon because he's got his keys now so hopefully stuff will get done soon :dohh:

I was led on my bed watching tele last night and LO was shifting about and all of a sudden she stuck something out really high up in my bump but I had a big dent in the middle of my belly, omg I was so scared! :rofl: it looked like an alien in my belly it was so strange, I've been too scared to look at my bump properly since :haha:

Thanks Rooster :hugs: it was pretty frightening and i think im still a bit in shock from it but i am just so glad baby is doing well and we are finally home :flower: how are you and LO now your all settled? How is he feeding? x

Feff they thought all sorts from heart problems, breathing issues, low blood sugar levels, jaundice, infection and finally said he was jaundice but not enough for treatment and possible infection but mostly the other symptoms were from the trauma of the birth poor thing :(

Ohh its still a big belly, just not as big as it was haha! it is nice not to waddle about and i realised today my SPD has gone and i never even noticed LOL

Aww i really hope bubs turns up soon hun :hugs: try not to worry about her being engaged cos they can engage really late on :thumbup: you'll get there with your room and getting her clothes ready and honestly it doesnt matter too much cos i have found i dont really care what he is in most of the time as long as he is in something and its clean :haha: its mainly when visitors come i want him to look nice for them but even then i just put him in a cute onesie :flower:

Awww DJ was doing that in the last couple of days too i think its where they run out of room to move in there bless em! cant wait for your birth story and baby pics its not going to be long :happydance:

Oh love him sounds like he was in the wars then! :( bless, I'm glad you're both okay now :hugs:

I bet that's the last thing you're bothered about at the moment though :haha: lol! What's it like having your ribs back to yourself?! I'm so looking forward to that :haha:

Thank you, hopefully she won't stay in there too long! I even tried a spicy curry and I hate spicy foods, still nothing :haha: everyone keeps telling me they're dreaming that I've had the baby or my waters have broke so I get false hope lol! She looks like she's dropped a lot more lately though, I can use my bump as a table now :winkwink: so fingers crossed! Yeah I think that's what I'm going to be like, as long as they're clean(ish) then who cares :rofl: have you had lots of visitors since you've been home?

It was so strange lol, she's getting in such weird shapes now! The midwife couldn't even tell what the lumps and bumps were the other day :dohh: me neither! Hopefully it won't be too long :flower:

How is DJ sleeping? Are you tired? Hope everything is well! :flower:

Thanks Feff, LOL you will gain your ribs back and your boobs become babies property :haha::winkwink: well i express but they are all about the milk these days :haha:

Yeah there have been quite a few, well, mostly family i think friends are staying away cos of what we been through i expect they will be arriving in dribs and drabs over the next few weeks :thumbup:

Aww she will come soon hun, soon you will be having lovely baby snuggles :cloud9: its so cute when they snooze on your chest :cloud9:

He sleeps really well, as long as he is fed and had a dry nappy he is happy LOL he hates having his nappy changed though and screams the place down! He also likes to pee all over DH whenever he does the nappy change :rofl: i tend to put a nappy on standby just in case he goes for it LOL

Its not too bad cos we share the night shift and so far he is a pretty easy baby, i dunno what the weeks ahead hold but so far minimal fuss :thumbup:

Ugh I can't wait for my ribs to be pain free again, I can't remember the last time they didn't hurt :dohh: my boobs are already all about the milk, leaking non stop :haha:

Aw yeah that makes sense, they just you all to settle in now I expect then when they see everything's okay you won't be able to get rid of them lol!

Aw I can't wait for cuddles :) neither can everyone else, I had 8 or 9 different people ask have I had her yet or any signs :dohh: thank god I haven't got Facebook or it would have been 80 or 90! :haha:

Aw love him lol! Typical boy :haha: good job he only does it for his dad then :winkwink: oh that's good, hopefully he won't be too bad in the nights!

I think I lost my plug earlier, not sure though because I was in the shower :dohh: I turned the shower on and realised I needed a wee and couldn't get out quick enough so had to wee in the shower :haha: and when I looked there was a quite long piece of discharge going down the plug, was a yellowish brown colour so I'm assuming that's what it was! At last, a sign! :haha:

Ohhh that does sounds like the plug hun :happydance: exciting!!! bubby could arrive any time from now then :yipee: i'll check on here as much as i can for your news!!! So exciting, cant wait for your LO to arrive now :happydance:

Oh yeah those calls/txts get a bit annoying LOL but then again its also really nice that people care :flower:

The cuddles are just the best :cloud9: although im so bad i always cuddle him and i think i might make him clingy if i carry on :haha::wacko:

Wow your lucky getting so much milk already hun :happydance: your LO is sure to be well supplied in milk then :thumbup: im struggling a bit, i can get 3 oz per express which is just about a feed but i need to be able to collect for future feeds so hubby can help with the night feeds :dohh: im going to try heat pads in a minute to see if that helps :thumbup:

Fingers crossed it is! I can't wait much longer :haha: it's my due date today and I feel like I've been pregnant for 9 years not 9 months :dohh: if she doesn't make her appearance tonight then I'll have a sweep tomorrow and see if that gets things moving :wacko:

The rational part of my head is saying 'that's nice of them to ask' but all the rest is saying 'why are they texting every single day don't they know that I'll tell them when I've had her why are they so nosey this is the 5th person today..' And so on :rofl:

That's what I'm worried about :haha: making her clingy lol! Oh well they're babies, we're allowed :winkwink:

I still don't know if I'm going to breast feed :dohh: I don't think I will tbh, I'd like to in the hospital for the colostrum but I don't think I will when I come home. My house isn't exactly private because it's so full and there's always people coming back and forth, plus because I'm going back to college in September I think it would be better to bottle feed from the start! :thumbup:

Did the heat pads work? :flower:

Lovely pic Smanderson :-D and a bit of a scary birth, but im so glad everything is well now.

I was a compleat wimp at my section, I was shaking all over, and kept spacing out due to seriously low blood pressure. I was shocked when I heard her cry, and then again when I saw her ginger hair.

Hello, late announcement but baby William arrived on 16th April weighing 8lb 6oz.
A few days early, was still supposed to be in work until the 22nd but there we go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->