end of april due dates updated with list

Im due 27th april its scary how quickly its gone...
Im now in the nesting stage u can actually eat ur dinner off my kitchen floor lol...
How is everyone else doing.. Im still suffering with a cold and cough and lucky to be getting 4 hours sleep a nite..
My bump has gone all heavy too but watching it move is amazing i didnt have that with dd didnt feel much with her spent most of the time up the hospital being montitored...
Hope u all well and still enjoying being pregnant lol

Heres a list of our due dates ladies if i have missed anyone out just give me a shout

19th April 2013

MrsClark24

20th April 2013

princessBoo
candycurls
rooster100

22nd April 2013

maggie111
Smanderson
Christylove#

23rd April 2013

ecavey
Tawn
conundrum

25th April 2013

Rainkat
ReadytoMum

26th April 2013

Hadynsmummy
sally_d
louise-H'08
sjminimac

27th April 2013

Snoopchick82
Thegoodtwin
clairefairy

28th April 2013

dollface85
Lulu1982

29th April 2013

julesjules100

30th April 2013

feff
jennyj
mrssmartie

2nd May 2013

lovely35

3rd May 2013

Rozz1e1

4th May 2013

lpjkp

5th May 2013

whit.[/QUOTE

You missed me! I'm 4t may! Xx

Lulu: yay finally someone with the exact same DD!!

Raleigh, North Carolina USA here =) (born and raised in Finland though)

I'm from Toronto, Ontario in Canada!

I'm in Victoria :hi:

I know better than to complain about the rain to someone in Toronto :haha:

My SIL lives there. We might do a road trip in August.

Hurray!! Another Canuck! :thumbup:

I feel like you must get more rain than us living in BC! We just get really schitzophreic weather here. Southern Ontario is like its own climate zone. :haha:

Oooh... Also, I just noticed we have the same due date as well!

We get a lot of rain... but it's 8 degrees and we have daffodils and cherry blossoms starting.
I didn't look at Toronto weather but my sister in Calgary was at -30 yesterday. She doesn't appreciate when I complain about rain after she had to dig her way to her car.

Due date buddies :happydance:

Hey ladies!

I'm due April 30th / May 1st. Our son is measuring a bit on the big side, so we're expecting him a few days early. Of course those date can and probably will change as we get closer to welcoming our son into the world. :)

I'm due April 20th too! I seem to have been waiting for 30 weeks for years! Then just ten weeks to go!

Quick question, I am struggling at work with back and bump pain. I'm a nurse on a very busy surgical ward. I do 13 hour days. I think I might get signed off soon as I'm just not able for them! Haven't even had time to think about nesting! :( anyway I was wondering am I a failure to quit work at 29 weeks? Maybe 30 at a push? Are you girls still working? I'd you are when are you planning on finishing? So many girls in my hospital work to 38 weeks! I just don't know how! Xx
Hi there

I'm at 27+2 and just did my last day in the office yesterday. I work over 10 hours a day and commuting to work and a stressful job is sufficient for me to call it quits now. I'm nearly 37 and I want to take it a bit easy before the baby comes (and find time to go the gym!) so know I made the right decision for me. Also means I can nap in the day as the insomnia is killing me! Don't feel bad - pregnancy affects everyone differently and if you're getting tired, time to rest up x

Im due 27th april its scary how quickly its gone...
Im now in the nesting stage u can actually eat ur dinner off my kitchen floor lol...
How is everyone else doing.. Im still suffering with a cold and cough and lucky to be getting 4 hours sleep a nite..
My bump has gone all heavy too but watching it move is amazing i didnt have that with dd didnt feel much with her spent most of the time up the hospital being montitored...
Hope u all well and still enjoying being pregnant lol

Heres a list of our due dates ladies if i have missed anyone out just give me a shout

19th April 2013

MrsClark24

20th April 2013

princessBoo
candycurls
rooster100

22nd April 2013

maggie111
Smanderson
Christylove#

23rd April 2013

ecavey
Tawn
conundrum

25th April 2013

Rainkat
ReadytoMum

26th April 2013

Hadynsmummy
sally_d
louise-H'08
sjminimac

27th April 2013

Snoopchick82
Thegoodtwin
clairefairy

28th April 2013

dollface85
Lulu1982

29th April 2013

julesjules100

30th April 2013

feff
jennyj
mrssmartie

2nd May 2013

lovely35

3rd May 2013

Rozz1e1

4th May 2013

lpjkp

5th May 2013

whit.[/QUOTE

You missed me! I'm 4t may! Xx[/QUOTE

Sorry ill update u and anyone else later when my oh finish work and have his daddy daughter time....

Im 28 wks today yay cant believe it its gone really quickly

Woo, charmed! Looks like your my 4th may due date buddy! Happy third trimester!

Love North Carolina, had some absolutely stunning visits while my brother was in the military. First time being in a severe snow/ice storm - I had thought my UGGs to be pretty practical until then:haha: As for Alabama, it is still warm most days, I think the coldest is has been here is a little under freezing.

Worst Pregnancy Symptom yet: Severe Insomnia

Oh ladies im suffering with some horrible tightenings a couple have taken my breath away oh its horrible

I am due 24th April ! So excited now and can't wait to meet my second baby! My little girl keeps hugging and kissing my bump and I can't wait to see her face when the new one arrives! I am just praying that labour goes as well as my first. I loved every minute of it and hope to have same experience. I wanted a home birth with the first but waters broke early so i went into hospital in the end- which went really well. I think we will go back to hospital again because of this but I can decide on the day, as the midwife will come to my house this time to assess me- very lucky to have that in my area!

Counting the days! wooohoo!

I'm due April 20th too! I seem to have been waiting for 30 weeks for years! Then just ten weeks to go!

Quick question, I am struggling at work with back and bump pain. I'm a nurse on a very busy surgical ward. I do 13 hour days. I think I might get signed off soon as I'm just not able for them! Haven't even had time to think about nesting! :( anyway I was wondering am I a failure to quit work at 29 weeks? Maybe 30 at a push? Are you girls still working? I'd you are when are you planning on finishing? So many girls in my hospital work to 38 weeks! I just don't know how! Xx
Hi there

I'm at 27+2 and just did my last day in the office yesterday. I work over 10 hours a day and commuting to work and a stressful job is sufficient for me to call it quits now. I'm nearly 37 and I want to take it a bit easy before the baby comes (and find time to go the gym!) so know I made the right decision for me. Also means I can nap in the day as the insomnia is killing me! Don't feel bad - pregnancy affects everyone differently and if you're getting tired, time to rest up x

True! Don't blame u for putting your feet up. Stopped working at 21 weeks due to being high risk and doctor's orders and I am tired without the london commuting and everyday buzz of things.

Thanks hope. I will just take each week as it comes I think.
Have not had an BH! I kind of feel like I should be getting them now but no.
Lilian it's nice to hear a positive birth story! Xx

Hi, I'm due on April 14th can I please join? baby it hanging out right at the top of my bump and it's getting sore :(

Whew! I didn't come online yesterday and I had so many pages to catch up on! Lol, so many of us Late April Ladies! :)

I am originally from Seattle, WA, USA but I now live in Suffolk, UK as I fell hopelessly in love with my British husband and moved half way around the world to be with him and my 10yo stepson 3 1/2 years ago!

I haven't had any BH yet either (except after dtd, but I can totally understand those). I have a feeling this baby will be seriously late!

And I can't remember who said they passed their 1hr GTT, but YAY! I had my 2hour (my doctor only does 2hr, not 1hr and then 3hr) on Wednesday and am anxious about the results! Could use some crossed fingers from you lovelies! :flower:

Hi laides :)
I haven't had any bh either.... Besides a few kicks a day I don't feel pregnant.... Hard to believe I am 28 weeks 6 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->