end of april due dates updated with list

Im due 27th april its scary how quickly its gone...
Im now in the nesting stage u can actually eat ur dinner off my kitchen floor lol...
How is everyone else doing.. Im still suffering with a cold and cough and lucky to be getting 4 hours sleep a nite..
My bump has gone all heavy too but watching it move is amazing i didnt have that with dd didnt feel much with her spent most of the time up the hospital being montitored...
Hope u all well and still enjoying being pregnant lol

Heres a list of our due dates ladies if i have missed anyone out just give me a shout

19th April 2013

MrsClark24

20th April 2013

princessBoo
candycurls
rooster100

22nd April 2013

maggie111
Smanderson
Christylove#

23rd April 2013

ecavey
Tawn

25th April 2013

Rainkat
ReadytoMum

26th April 2013

Hadynsmummy
sally_d

27th April 2013

Snoopchick82
Thegoodtwin
clairefairy

28th April 2013

dollface85
Lulu1982

30th April 2013

feff
jennyj
mrssmartie

3rd May 2013

Rozz1e1

5th May 2013

whit.

Thanks so much for doing this.
I feel honoured to be part of the "end of April club"
Xxx :hug:

Hi all, can I join? I'm due May 2. It's my first and so far apart from an expanding waistline and feeling kicks I've had no symptoms at all :) I'm really hoping I have an easy labour too :)

We are a club just a pity we live all over the world and cant meet up lol....
Ill add new dates on within the hour just waiting for dd to fall asleep then its me time feet up choc out and laptop on lol...

Where are we all from? I'm London!x

Where are we all from? I'm London!x

Im from Norfolk... i cant see myself moving out of Norfolk to be honest..
nice to see we still having ladies joining us the more the merrier......
Be nice to continue our pregnancy with friends

Hope you do not mind a 'crash in':blush:. I am due April 23rd.

It's lovely living here although it just seems to be permanently raining. I'm hoping we have a good summer :)

we went to cornwall last year in may and the weather was lovely... we had one day of rain and the rest was warm even got sun burnt at lands end lol!!

hi conundrum hope ur ok

I am doing well, just finished moving SIL in. How are all of you?

Im ok getting kicked like crazy at the moment it feels like Ayana is twisting and its actually hurting but love it!!...
And im constantly hungry

I am glad to hear to hear it, has she started doing the 'wave', yet? I get cravings but seem to have lost most of my appetite this week, next growth spurt though I am going to put the cravings and our cash to the test lol

Technically not April, but 1st May so i might be early!

Will that count? lol

Cornwall for me.

Im from cornwall too, its great apart from the constant rain and the fact that everything is so far apart and public transport is less than useless lol

The rain has been awful!! No sun in the summer and no snow this winter just RAIN!! Want some sun this year so I can take the baby out for walks :)

Cornwall for me.

Im from cornwall too, its great apart from the constant rain and the fact that everything is so far apart and public transport is less than useless lol

The rain has been awful!! No sun in the summer and no snow this winter just RAIN!! Want some sun this year so I can take the baby out for walks :)

Worse thing is I cant really buy any clothes for when LO is born since the begining of last March i was sunbathing and by April the rain had returned, I have no idea if its going to be hot or cold this year, Iv seen some adorable snowsuits but I no if I buy one itll be 20+ out!!!

I'm from Toronto, Ontario in Canada!

I'm in Victoria :hi:

I know better than to complain about the rain to someone in Toronto :haha:

My SIL lives there. We might do a road trip in August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->