• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

Laura2lyn4 - :hi: Good luck to you with clomid. I hope it works for you!! :dust: I was just diagnosed with infertility associated with anovulation. Keep us posted with your FRER test!!!! :happydance:

Miskas mommy – OMG I hope you’re okay and it doesn’t cause harm to you. :hugs:

Smille – Oh no!!! I hope you get that + OPK soon!!! I would talk to your DH, because intimacy is a huge stress reliever and believe it or not, it helps with sleep also. :hugs:

AFM – I am so scared that I am just going to get disappointed again like all the past months. I just keep getting discomfortness in my left side like it’s really tight. I gained 6 pounds in 2 days WTF and I took another test this morning and I am just torn. What do you ladies think!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test400766

He says he hates having sex if it isn't for fun...why can't we make it fun? I'm over it.

I swear I see something!!! You should test with an frer. Fx'd! !!

OMG go get sex dice and a cock ring lol have some fun.

ekkkkk I do too but I am so scared. I do have a FRER, I will test tomorrow morning... This will be the most happiest moments ever!! On top of saving over $1000 !!!!!

OMG go get sex dice and a cock ring lol have some fun.

ekkkkk I do too but I am so scared. I do have a FRER, I will test tomorrow morning... This will be the most happiest moments ever!! On top of saving over $1000 !!!!!

We were saying the next time we have date night we're going to hit up the naughty store lmao.

I really really hope you get a :bfp: tomorrow. Saving that much money would be amazing!!!

I really hope so too but I have to keep my expectations low!!!

Faith- do you temp or check your cervix position?

Oddly this morning I've been creating more saliva than normal and it has a metallic taste. The only other time this has happened was because my iron was SUPER low. But normally over production of saliva, for me, is an early indicator of nausea/vomitting

Faith- do you temp or check your cervix position?

Oddly this morning I've been creating more saliva than normal and it has a metallic taste. The only other time this has happened was because my iron was SUPER low. But normally over production of saliva, for me, is an early indicator of nausea/vomitting

No but if you tell me what my cervix should feel like, Ill go digging now :haha:

I am not good with charts but I see a dip and then another rise!! Promising!!

lol I know nothing about checking a cervix. I am not one that likes to put fingers up there lol.

But from a few other BnB users who do they said that if you feel it and it's hard and closed then O is passed and a good sign.. but idk really

I just read up on it, it should be high and soft (ripe) feeling if I am able to touch it. If its low and hard then that is a bad sign. BRB let me go see

lol ok yeah I was off. I just know some girls swear by it

Its high and soft. I cant quite tell if it is open because I have no clue how to tell about that one!! But it felt like a juicy orange lol :haha:

I will be keeping my fx for you!! Let us know as soon as you test again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->