• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

:dance: excited to hear what happens Faith! Hopefully I'll get off work and get in to see good news

I did today. And it frothed up. But I'm only 8dpo and hot bfn on pt this morning x worth a shot x

To test for pregnancy using bleach, pour it into a cup with fresh urine. If the solution turns fizzy, frothy, or starts bubbling, it indicates pregnancy. If the solution does nothing, you are not pregnant. Much like other homemade tests, there is no instruction as to how much bleach to add to how much urine or how much time to wait for the results. There is, however, a precautionary warning when using this type of test. When mixed with urine, bleach produces harmful gasses that could be harmful to you and your potential baby if inhaled. Be sure that when you perform this type of homemade test, you head outside to do it so that you limit your chances of inhaling the dangerous fumes. xx

[URL=https://s1077.photobucket.com/user/tc171005/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150423_143945_zpses8eihf2.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150423_143945_zpses8eihf2.jpg~original[/URL][/IMG]

does it look like a + or evap?

Wow that's neat to know! Thanks onetubeleft!

Faith it's hard to tell, I would take another one bright and early tomorrow with some fmu!! How old was the test when you took the picture?

It looks like it has color. I'd say test again in the am or Sat morning. Omg I'm excited!

Omg I'm so happy I'm crying but in the back of my head i have what ifs !!!!

Girls I'm testing tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday and if it's still + then ill be at the doctors monday morning for a blood test

Girls I'm testing tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday and if it's still + then ill be at the doctors monday morning for a blood test

:hug:

I'll cry too!

Faith 4 min seems way to soon for an evap! That looks like a bfp to me!!!:hugs:

Did you test hun?

I'm so confused. FF is trying to say I'm 4 dpo bc of watery cm and my temps but the last 2 days I've had OP and ewcm. I tried to get DH to bd last night but he wasn't having it. So tonight he doesn't have a choice. We've been dtd every other day to cover the bases but I'm afraid it's not enough. My opk are not getting darker by any means but I think I need to buy a different brand.

Did you test hun?

I did and I am not really happy. I called FRER 800# and they refunded my money + more because that lot # was defected. Way to get a ttc woman false hope. :cry:

Like I am over it!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->