• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

holy cow that's expensive!

Yeah I didn't realize it was in the system that long either but i'm seeing the line get lighter.. which means I'm close to it being done and being able to test for a real BFP

Btw here are the comparisons

Oh gosh!!! I didnt realize that did that!!

Yea but it does go towards my delectable which is $700, which is good

true, but that's a lot still to come up with.. I know we couldn't do it

yeah. the trigger shot is HCG so it pops positive on a pregnancy test.

Wow a lot going on today!

Faith- all of your symptoms sound so promising especially about the nips. I hope you see that bfp soon! That is so expensive! !! The crap and expense we go through to have a baby ugh. Let's hope you don't have to do it. Fx'd for you.

FLARMY- I hope those positives carry through to a real bfp!

Lots of :dust: to you ladies!

Afm- DD has an appt tomorrow to discuss if tubes are an option. When she gets nasal congestion she always gets an ear infection and her hearing has declined a little. No + opk yet but I hope any day now. I thought for sure I'd O early since I O'd late last month. ...guess not. At least we get to :sex: for fun...or so he thinks lol.

Wow a lot going on today!

Faith- all of your symptoms sound so promising especially about the nips. I hope you see that bfp soon! That is so expensive! !! The crap and expense we go through to have a baby ugh. Let's hope you don't have to do it. Fx'd for you.

FLARMY- I hope those positives carry through to a real bfp!

Lots of :dust: to you ladies!

Afm- DD has an appt tomorrow to discuss if tubes are an option. When she gets nasal congestion she always gets an ear infection and her hearing has declined a little. No + opk yet but I hope any day now. I thought for sure I'd O early since I O'd late last month. ...guess not. At least we get to :sex: for fun...or so he thinks lol.

FX'd for DD appointment!! Lets us know how it goes!!!!!

Oh girl your telling me!! On top of my daughters bill from her surgery that's due on the 29th ahhhhhhhh $2700. I am starting to think that we wouldn't be able to afford it this month either!!! So thank goodness I cant schedule until AF comes to give us a little more time!

Oh girl your telling me!! On top of my daughters bill from her surgery that's due on the 29th ahhhhhhhh $2700. I am starting to think that we wouldn't be able to afford it this month either!!! So thank goodness I cant schedule until AF comes to give us a little more time!

I think it's ridiculous! Why the heck do we pay our insurance all of this money but they cover close to nothing? I'm sorry the medical bills keep adding up :-(.

On the plus side, aren't you ladies testing this week? How is everyone feeling?

Hi ladies, just passing by. How are you all? X 6dpo here with a small bleed yesterday x

I test for real Friday Smille. Had a temp dip of 0.6 so I'm hoping it's implantation.

Faith- let's hope she never shows and you just wont have to schedule it!

I test for real Friday Smille. Had a temp dip of 0.6 so I'm hoping it's implantation.

Faith- let's hope she never shows and you just wont have to schedule it!

Fx'd for you! That's a big temp dip!!! :dance:

I hope this is the month for all of us!

Smille24 - isn't that the truth!!! That's on top of the $250 i pay bi-weekly WTF!!!!!
But I did call Children's Hospital and filled out a financial packet because I made under $40K last year (they don't include DH income because he isn't her bio father) which is awesome, but I'll know within 30 days what happens their!! FX'd

I am feeling just okay about testing. I am up in the air because I don't know when I O'd. I think I will test with an IC in the AM :haha:

onetubeleft - that sounds promising!! I wish I had big signs like that!!! If you have implantation bleeding when do you plan on testing? in like 2 days?

FLArmyWife - what Smille said!!!!!! (no clue on temping)

:dust: to us all!!!! we all need it

Faith, I'm nervous excited and scared! I'm not sure when to. My bleed was yesterday so I don't know if I should test tomorrow. That will only make me 7dpo surely that's too early? I think I have convinced myself I'm pregnant... Just a bit lol. Having diareah and my feet are getting warmer lol. X

Faith, I'm nervous excited and scared! I'm not sure when to. My bleed was yesterday so I don't know if I should test tomorrow. That will only make me 7dpo surely that's too early? I think I have convinced myself I'm pregnant... Just a bit lol. Having diareah and my feet are getting warmer lol. X

Hehe i know me too my nips are still sore, they got bigger amd darker. Plus i normally eat skyline 3 times a week, tonight was my first tone this week and this heart burn is way to much!! But they say after implantation bleeding will give you a bfp 2 days after! If in fact that's what it was! Implantation can happen as early as 6 dpo. Do you think you o'd earlier?

Faith- I hope they give you some aid. It sounds like your symptoms are promising but I don't want to give false hope. I pray we all get a bfp soon!!!

FLarmy- I really hope it's implantation.

Onetube- you may have O'd earlier since implantation doesn't occur until 6-12 dpo. Sounds promising fx'd for you.

Afm- DDs appt went well. The dr said there's no point in putting tubes in since cold season is about to end and they'll fall out by the time she'll need them again. He said bc of her age he thinks it may be that her adenoids are too large and blocking fluid from draining. The # infections should decrease, not increase with age and other than this year, she's only had 2 her whole life. Since her tonsils are so large it's not surprising. He wants to give it time b4 deciding to remove them bc its major surgery and tonsils act as filters. Her risk of sleep apnea is high so we have to keep a close eye on her.

FX it all works out smille and she feels better

I have a pretty uncomfortable lower backache right now

Fx'd smille!! My friend son just had his adenoids and tonsils removed. 2 week downs, kinda rough but a huge improvement!

Smile, glad to hear it went well. My little bother had his adenoids removed at about your dds age, along with tubes twice.. He was a whole different kid after that. He had horrible ear infections... As did I when I was younger, but they didn't do tubes 25 years ago...

Only 4 dpo here, nothing major to report... Dh had the stomach bug yesterday, here's hoping I don't get it.. Seemed to be a 24 hr thing, he was back to normal today..

I may well have ovulated earlier. I'm not sure. I only track cm. and cp. well 7dpo and I took a test. Can't see anything. So prehaps it wasn't ib xx

Fx'd smille!! My friend son just had his adenoids and tonsils removed. 2 week downs, kinda rough but a huge improvement!

Ugh that's a long time but I'm glad he's doing better. It would have to be during summer break if recovery is 2 wks.

Did you test today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->