End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

Smile, glad to hear it went well. My little bother had his adenoids removed at about your dds age, along with tubes twice.. He was a whole different kid after that. He had horrible ear infections... As did I when I was younger, but they didn't do tubes 25 years ago...

Only 4 dpo here, nothing major to report... Dh had the stomach bug yesterday, here's hoping I don't get it.. Seemed to be a 24 hr thing, he was back to normal today..

I hope he doesn't pass it onto you! Every time someone gets sick in my house, they pass it onto me.

Fx'd smille!! My friend son just had his adenoids and tonsils removed. 2 week downs, kinda rough but a huge improvement!

Ugh that's a long time but I'm glad he's doing better. It would have to be during summer break if recovery is 2 wks.

Did you test today?

All kids are different!! Def a question for the doc.

I did and I wasn't sure and it looks like others dont know either :dohh: I thought I seen something this morning

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test400297

Fx'd smille!! My friend son just had his adenoids and tonsils removed. 2 week downs, kinda rough but a huge improvement!

Ugh that's a long time but I'm glad he's doing better. It would have to be during summer break if recovery is 2 wks.

Did you test today?

I did and I wasn't sure and it looks like others dont know either :dohh: I thought I seen something this morning

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test400297

It's hard to tell. I'd try testing again in a couple of days.

Did you test today?

It's hard to tell. I'd try testing again in a couple of days.

Its very hard to tell if their is color to it!! I will test again Friday. If I am then it should be darker. I also have a FRER but I don't want to use it until I see something on a IC first

Keeps saying sorry page not found :( might be because I'm on my phone

Hard to tell on my phone. Hopefully Friday you get a good strong bfp

hey ladies! I would love to join your thread! DH and I have been ttc for almost a year now, definitely starting to get harder and harder, just diagnosed with pcos about a month ago. This is my first cycle on clomid and looking good so far! no symptoms really, but hoping this is it! Will be early FRER testing in a few days :)

So sorry if this is tmi/gross. I had to have dh take me to the urgent care tonite. I got home, and took off my work shirt, and when I lifted up my arm I notice a hole in my arm pit! I seriously freaked out, so he took me down, and they think I had an abcess in my arm pit which has broken and is draining, the PA wanted to see how dep it was, so to gauge the depth she used a pair of sterile surgical scissors! Anyways the hole is about an inch deep!!!
I noticed a bump there a couple weeks ago, but didn't think anything of it cause it went away.. Well apparently it didn't go away!

I just can't catch a break....

Oh wow so weird.

Btw your chart is looking very promising

Wow! I wonder what could have caused that.. Hope it all is healed up soon!!

Wow that's scary. I hope you're ok.

So ff is saying I might be 3 dpo and I know I haven't O'd yet. It did this to me last cycle and I ended up Oing later. Fri my opk was looking promising so I thought any day now. Then it got light on Sun and Mon has been gradually been getting darker. I'm going to ignore ff and keep doing what I'm doing. DH and I agreed every 2 days, well last night he complained that he hates forcing himself to have sex. We were having fun but now that he's working 12 hrs a day he doesn't have the energy. I did most of the work but if he keeps it up I'm done ttc. Idk what to do :-(

Laura2lyn4 - :hi: Good luck to you with clomid. I hope it works for you!! :dust: I was just diagnosed with infertility associated with anovulation. Keep us posted with your FRER test!!!! :happydance:

Miskas mommy – OMG I hope you’re okay and it doesn’t cause harm to you. :hugs:

Smille – Oh no!!! I hope you get that + OPK soon!!! I would talk to your DH, because intimacy is a huge stress reliever and believe it or not, it helps with sleep also. :hugs:

AFM – I am so scared that I am just going to get disappointed again like all the past months. I just keep getting discomfortness in my left side like it’s really tight. I gained 6 pounds in 2 days WTF and I took another test this morning and I am just torn. What do you ladies think!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test400766

Laura2lyn4 - :hi: Good luck to you with clomid. I hope it works for you!! :dust: I was just diagnosed with infertility associated with anovulation. Keep us posted with your FRER test!!!! :happydance:

Miskas mommy – OMG I hope you’re okay and it doesn’t cause harm to you. :hugs:

Smille – Oh no!!! I hope you get that + OPK soon!!! I would talk to your DH, because intimacy is a huge stress reliever and believe it or not, it helps with sleep also. :hugs:

AFM – I am so scared that I am just going to get disappointed again like all the past months. I just keep getting discomfortness in my left side like it’s really tight. I gained 6 pounds in 2 days WTF and I took another test this morning and I am just torn. What do you ladies think!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test400766

He says he hates having sex if it isn't for fun...why can't we make it fun? I'm over it.

I swear I see something!!! You should test with an frer. Fx'd! !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->