• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

My DD woke up late last night crying her ear hurt. Took her to a clinic this morning and another ear infection. This is her 3rd this yr so I now have to follow up with her dr and they may want to put tubes in her ears. I feel so bad for her, she's having a rough yr and idk what's causing it.

No clue if i o'd if i did no clue what DPO i am.

Very watery CM, my nips have changed ewww still very bloated! I finally was able to sleep last night

Any chance you can bd just in case? Especially if you have watery cm . I'm glad you are finally sleeping good.

Af is due saturday and dh is sleeping with a fever :(

Smille- hope she feels better

Faith- hope your dh feels better. Hopefully AF will never show

Smille I hope she starts to feel better. Yea no ice cream would be a red flag for me.

FLArmywife - thank you!! I do too.

OMG girls I have not been feeling myself. And I have actually been doing good not symptom spotting but after this morning I cant help but to pinpoint weird stuff.

-my nipples, so sore, they are sooo huge also.
-still bloated looking 3 months prego
-cramping, not severe but mild
-I woke up yesterday at 10am (never in my life do i sleep past 7:30) and I took a nap from 3:00-7:45pm and then went to bed at 9pm
-(this is the symptom that just made me open my eyes) puked a little in my mouth

Smille I hope she starts to feel better. Yea no ice cream would be a red flag for me.

OMG girls I have not been feeling myself. And I have actually been doing good not symptom spotting but after this morning I cant help but to pinpoint weird stuff.

-I woke up yesterday at 10am (never in my life do i sleep past 7:30) and I took a nap from 3:00-7:45pm and then went to bed at 9pm
-(this is the symptom that just made me open my eyes) puked a little in my mouth

:happydance: sounds super promising! How many dpo are you now?

:happydance: sounds super promising! How many dpo are you now?

That's the problem I don't know :dohh: !! I just got off the phone with the doc, blood work came back that I did O :happydance: . The blood was taken on CD20, it usually detects the levels 7 days past O, so if that is accurate I would be 9DPO :wacko:

lol i'll be 10 dpo on Friday which is when I plan to test for real

I have a testing confession when I get home from work today :shy:

but for now I have to go to the dr for the progesterone blood work and then work

lol i'll be 10 dpo on Friday which is when I plan to test for real

I have a testing confession when I get home from work today :shy:

but for now I have to go to the dr for the progesterone blood work and then work

Ill be 13DPO then!! I don't know lol. I might test Wednesday since I am having cramping. If it is implantation then I should get a BFP in 2 days.

So my confession is that I took a test Sunday just to feed my addiction and it came back bfp from my trigger shot. So I'm testing daily to see how long it takes for the trigger shot to not pop up. At 10 dpo last month I had a bfn so I think the trigger shot should be gone Tuesday or Wednesday. Which is why I said Friday would be my "real" test

So my confession is that I took a test Sunday just to feed my addiction and it came back bfp from my trigger shot. So I'm testing daily to see how long it takes for the trigger shot to not pop up. At 10 dpo last month I had a bfn so I think the trigger shot should be gone Tuesday or Wednesday. Which is why I said Friday would be my "real" test

oooooo gotcha!!! Didnt realize its in your system that long!

OMG I just got off the phone with my insurance and hospital where I will have the HSG done (if I am not pregnant).

$750 just for my physician charges, and that's not even the hospital charges.

holy cow that's expensive!

Yeah I didn't realize it was in the system that long either but i'm seeing the line get lighter.. which means I'm close to it being done and being able to test for a real BFP

Btw here are the comparisons

Attachments

• 420.jpg
    420.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members