• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

All great signs Faith :dance:.

My hubby is the same. I try to explain it to him but I swear as soon as the subject arises he zones out :dohh:. He just wants to know when to show up. I'm just hoping that since I O'd late last month I won't O early this month. DH isn't back until Sunday.

How many more days until testing for you?

My hubby is the same. I try to explain it to him but I swear as soon as the subject arises he zones out :dohh:. He just wants to know when to show up. I'm just hoping that since I O'd late last month I won't O early this month. DH isn't back until Sunday.

I'm only on cd 9 and usually O between 17-18. I'll probably start testing Sunday which will be cd 13. There's no point b4 then since I can't make a baby alone lol.

I'm only on cd 9 and usually O between 17-18. I'll probably start testing Sunday which will be cd 13. There's no point b4 then since I can't make a baby alone lol.

:rofl: your silly!!!! FX crossed!!

Ok ladies I'm confused hopefully you all can help? I had a big temp drop 2days ago, so when it shot up yesterday I was thinking ok, I o'ed, we bded 3 days in a rown, then last night I got up in the middle of the night to let the dog out, and when I went went pee and wiped I had this huge glob of Ewcm?? Still more today as well, now I'm not so sure what's happening.. I'm on femara 5-9, so 5 to 7 days after the last pill you o. Today is cd 15.. I'm so confused!

Ok ladies I'm confused hopefully you all can help? I had a big temp drop 2days ago, so when it shot up yesterday I was thinking ok, I o'ed, we bded 3 days in a rown, then last night I got up in the middle of the night to let the dog out, and when I went went pee and wiped I had this huge glob of Ewcm?? Still more today as well, now I'm not so sure what's happening.. I'm on femara 5-9, so 5 to 7 days after the last pill you o. Today is cd 15.. I'm so confused!

I don't think that's a high enough rise. I would say you're about to O within the next day or so. I think the same thing happened to you last month too looking at your chart. FF said you O'd on cd 14 but it definitely looks like you O'd cd 19. I also have 33 day cycles and I usually O around cd 17-18. I'd get busy tomorrow if possible.

So Ive got an official starting to test day.. Next friday! I'll be 10 dpo so hope this next week flies by

Yaya do you have anything planned to keep your mind off?

Faith, hopefully working will keep my mind busy but other than that no

Well that didn't take to much convincing! I think you were right smile, I have been having some pretty bad o pains today.. Fxed we caught that eggy!!

My hubby is coming home early! !! He has 3 days off after tomorrow.

Smille24 I started clomid and dexamethasone this cycle and I have been doing the same things you described... but my Dr told me to continue taking my temp.. does the meds make you cramp and bloat?? It has me and I am not sure how I'm supposed to feel on this stuff lol. Good luck to all

Smille24 I started clomid and dexamethasone this cycle and I have been doing the same things you described... but my Dr told me to continue taking my temp.. does the meds make you cramp and bloat?? It has me and I am not sure how I'm supposed to feel on this stuff lol. Good luck to all

I don't take meds. Some of the wonderful ladies in this thread do and I'm sure they know more about it than I do.

Oh I'm sorry I must have misread.. I feel like an idiot.. well I guess my last post goes to anyone that can give a little insight..

FLArmyWife and Smille yayay thats great news :dust: and my fx'd one of you ladies need that :bfp: this month!! Xx

Thopkins0620 yes clomid makes you cramp and bloat (looks like 5 months pregnant)

I took clomid this cycle and last cycle. I had cramping and slight bloating, but not as bad as what I got with Mirena (I looked 5 months pregnant on that.. with clomid I look maybe 3 months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->