End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

I'm not out for July yet but want to follow you ladies
fx for all the late August testers!

Can you add me to test on Aug 21st please? By that date I'd be two days late by the app which apparently knows me better than I do. If I manage to last until then without testing I am buying myself a big shiny medal!

I'm using Mydays (makes it easy to track intimacy, periods and I set ovulation manually) and I'm starting temping this cycle I think, so I'm adding Fertility Friend as well. My cycles were slightly irregular before MC and long, 35-43 days, so I won't have a test date until positive OPK, but still wanting to join you guys :)

I've used both mydays and PT, but I have to say there is nothing like FF. I found sometimes that mydays would lose info and PT was waaay off even after a few months of data.

Ley me talk you girls into the dark side lol. Its so easy and everything is in a nice lil graph.

Mng if I don't get BFP on either of this opk tries you can teach me. I only use opks and cm at the moment.

I've used both mydays and PT, but I have to say there is nothing like FF. I found sometimes that mydays would lose info and PT was waaay off even after a few months of data.

Ley me talk you girls into the dark side lol. Its so easy and everything is in a nice lil graph.

I'm with you MnG - I think ff is super easy and it's been very accurate with predicting my cycle. I also like to look at other charts to compare mine.

11dpo today and thinking of testing tomorrow. But I haven't bought any tests because I want to use fmu and know I won't last lol. Like money in my wallet - if it's there I use it!

I'm here for August duty! I'll go down for the 21st as well at the moment. My cycle length isn't very constant, last cycle was my shortest since stopping BCP 16 months ago, 27 days. Anyways - waiting on my BBT coming so I can give this charting a go! x

Hey everyone, can I join you all?? I'll be testing on 5 August, it's my first month ttc so I'm winging it a bit, was on the pill for 9 month and before that was 28-30 day cycles so I'm just working with that at the mo! I'm currently on CD 17. Fingers crossed for everyone!! :)

I'm with you MnG - I think ff is super easy and it's been very accurate with predicting my cycle. I also like to look at other charts to compare mine.

11dpo today and thinking of testing tomorrow. But I haven't bought any tests because I want to use fmu and know I won't last lol. Like money in my wallet - if it's there I use it!

Any updates yet? ?? I'm living vicariously through everyone left lol

I'm here for August duty! I'll go down for the 21st as well at the moment. My cycle length isn't very constant, last cycle was my shortest since stopping BCP 16 months ago, 27 days. Anyways - waiting on my BBT coming so I can give this charting a go! x

You're added.

Hey everyone, can I join you all?? I'll be testing on 5 August, it's my first month ttc so I'm winging it a bit, was on the pill for 9 month and before that was 28-30 day cycles so I'm just working with that at the mo! I'm currently on CD 17. Fingers crossed for everyone!! :)

Added.
From the sounds of it you'll have 2 tries in August...that's if you're on the shorter end of the cycle. Good luck!

Any updates yet? ?? I'm living vicariously through everyone left lol[/QUOTE]

Lol! Me too! I'm petrified to test. Partly incase it's a BFN (which I think it is and I really want a BFP) and partly incase it's a BFP - in which case I'll have to tell 1)DH - who is really stressed at the moment and the timing will add to it (our DD has downs and as much as we adore her another disabled child will be a challenge) and 2)my family who will all ask "Was it planned" and all kinds of other irrelevant questions!! Oh, and then deal with MIL who will be all tearful because her other son never managed to have kids with his wife. Maybe I'll just tell you guys and not bother with anyone else :wacko:

Any updates yet? ?? I'm living vicariously through everyone left lol
Lol! Me too! I'm petrified to test. Partly incase it's a BFN (which I think it is and I really want a BFP) and partly incase it's a BFP - in which case I'll have to tell 1)DH - who is really stressed at the moment and the timing will add to it (our DD has downs and as much as we adore her another disabled child will be a challenge) and 2)my family who will all ask "Was it planned" and all kinds of other irrelevant questions!! Oh, and then deal with MIL who will be all tearful because her other son never managed to have kids with his wife. Maybe I'll just tell you guys and not bother with anyone else :wacko:
I could never imagine how any family could be negative and questioning after such a joyous announcement. I'm so sorry for you!
If you do test bfp can you tell DH and keep it to yourselves for a while?
It'll give you time to just enjoy it without the burden of negative nancy.

Thanks MnG - We'll probably do that when we eventually get our BFP. Families are funny things! The girls on here are so supportive, it really helps.

Thanks MnG - We'll probably do that when we eventually get our BFP. Families are funny things! The girls on here are so supportive, it really helps.

Aint that the truth. I have no one that knows how far we've gone TTC..with the clomid and all so I'm grateful for all you girls!

Hi everyone!
I would love to join you all! I had a positive OPK and ovulation pains the last 2 days 22/23 July.:happydance:

Ladies.....when should I test! I'm so torn between wanting to know early, (esp as I'm diabetic and have to be extremely strict with my diet/insulin) and not wanting to know until as late as possible... ( scared due to 2 miscarriages in the last 6 months!)

How early is everyone else going to test? (DPO)
Good luck to everyone !
Laura x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"