End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Hi everyone!
I would love to join you all! I had a positive OPK and ovulation pains the last 2 days 22/23 July.:happydance:

Ladies.....when should I test! I'm so torn between wanting to know early, (esp as I'm diabetic and have to be extremely strict with my diet/insulin) and not wanting to know until as late as possible... ( scared due to 2 miscarriages in the last 6 months!)

How early is everyone else going to test? (DPO)
Good luck to everyone !
Laura x

Hi Laura!
I'm so sorry about the mc's. I'm praying you get a sticky bean this time around! When would you like to be put in for?

Hy ladies! Af finally actually arrived yesterday after 4 days of intermitent spotting.. so testing date is the 15th for me!

Hy ladies! Af finally actually arrived yesterday after 4 days of intermitent spotting.. so testing date is the 15th for me!

You're added. By the by, I absolutely love, LOVE your Ted pic! :)

I am still in for July but trying not to test until 13dp+OPK, I wasted too much money and stress on tests last month. I think I will make it...at least to 12.

Not expecting AF until Tuesday.... not sure at the moment on the symptoms front. Last time I was pregnant I was vomiting very very early doors no sickness yet.

Yuk, I feel awful today, have got really bad cramps and tummy ache. Being my first cycle off the BC I've no idea what's going on, maybe I didn't O yet after all :-(

I am still in for July but trying not to test until 13dp+OPK, I wasted too much money and stress on tests last month. I think I will make it...at least to 12.

I'm crossing my crossables for you!

Haha - looks like this is turning into just an all of August testing thread...

Plus I suppose some of the ladies testing on the 4th may get a second chance at the end of the month if they have no joy this time around.

Morning all, woke up with cramps again! Roll on 5 Aug test day! I feel like I'm wishing my life away haha!!

I totally wish I had the remote from "Click" sometimes, but then I feel guilty lol

Didn't think of it like that mintastic! Although I would either have to ovulate a bit early or test again at 9DPO which is maybe a bit early for me! Mind you I was stalking all sorts of websites yesterday and couldn't believe the amount of people that do get positives at 8DPO!
Worried I will be really upset this month if I don't get :bfp: think I'm focusing on it a bit (ok alot) too much !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->